[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

Jolie if you haven't done so already, can you post the script error for that blue screen for Oniki?  I had one the other night with a  join action (not a sim I was controlling) but I had no script errors to attach and I couldn't recreate it.  I'd appreciate it if you have it, you'd probably need to post it on Oniki's thread though.  :)

Just got a bluescreen, when one of my sims wanted to join an interaction.

No bluescreen with invitation.

Will try to recreate the situation and see, what the screen said.

...System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

#0: 0x0005a callvirt   in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.Womb:UpdateFollicular (single) (3A1E4D20 [0.768] )

I`m getting this error in  KW v2.4, so are a few other users. In my game it will go away after clicking rest 15-20 times.

If it does`nt go away after that many resets you might have to start a new game, sorry.

My advice to anyone starting a new game with KW 2.4 is play it for 1 sim week before turning KW on. When you start a new neighborhood the sims code can take upto 1 sim week to set it up properly. 

Good advice, didn't fix it complete for me but it's no big deal, compared to to amount of messages i had when starting the mod right away. Better make it 2 weeks :).

Gameplay observations for 2.4 whoring system.

I`ve had a few different save games running with v2.4 all in separate sims 3 folders to avoid any cross contamination.

One is from v1.9 through to v2.4, it`s virtually unplayable because of all the mod switches and messing about I`ve done with it....but that`s expected, no biggie.

A few things I`ve noticed in my latest game.

First off, I`ve ditched nraas overwatch completely, after 1 sim month or more there`s been no blue screen script errors. No sign of the womb.folicular script error that I`ve had with overwatch and previous 2.4 games and that plenty of people have reported in the main thread.

Second no cheating at all in this game, no setting flags to pervert, slut, exhibitionist, horny etc....with debug.

No setting exhibition or woohoo skill level with MC. Just left those simmies to choose when and where and who they fooled around with.

This brings me back to discussions about a financial cut off point, whether a sim will auto whore if house funds are above or below 12k. Other people commented they didn`t see that happening. Makes me wonder if, n their games they had raised skills or flags with debug or MC.

There`s always been hidden aspects in KW that rarely get commented on such as learn to fuck, learn handjob etc....There were notify popups about these in older versions of KW but a lot of notify cleanup has been done. OnikiKay has frequently mentioned "training" before sims will do certain features of KW.

Makes me think that raising KW stats through debug or MC breaks parts of the game features that are there. Such as auto whoring and skill journal. My current game skill journal checks out pretty well with what I`ve seen in game but there are reports on the main thread of skill journal errors. Could also be another conflicting mod I guess.

Anyway in this "clean" game my sims started auto whoring at lev 2 or 3 woohoo skill and house funds below 12k......stopped auto whoring when house funds went over 12k.

What was more interesting to me though is I kicked a sim out of my household and next day saw a notify popup saying he`d started whoring at a community lot. He was lev 1 woohoo and obviously broke from being kicked out.

The pic should make the situation a bit clearer.

Soooo...if you want to populate your hood with townie hookers try kicking out some of your housemates :D

Request:...If anyone has Shimrods NoShoo could they PM me a copy please, can`t find my copy and it`s virtually impossible to register at sim asylum these days.

post-783403-0-90215100-1438357931_thumb.png

Thank you for the info dooda,

I've been struggling with the decision to part with Overwatch.  I keep meaning to pull it out of my mods folder and then I forget.  I gotta remember to do that.  I have actually seen townies start whoring on rare occasions so I do agree it must have been that your previous sim must have needed the money.  I'm still not having issues with the 12k limit but I think it's because I do use the cheats (I must have my way) lol.  Too much to do in too little time, no time for autonomy. :)

Edit: since my game crashed, I pulled Overwatch out.  We'll see now how I do without it. 

Edit again: I have had two game freezes since I pulled Overwatch out.  I am not sure if it was better in or better out. 

"I've been struggling with the decision to part with Overwatch."

Yeah, I`ve always been in two minds whether it was a worthwhile mod even before KW was around. Now that it`s known that stuck auto reset messes with KW I don`t see any pros about using it. Nraas traffic seems to do a good job of keeping vehicle spam down and is a lot less invasive than overwatch, just my opinion. I`m using traffic in this game.

"I have had two game freezes since I pulled Overwatch out.  I am not sure if it was better in or better out."

I`d leave it in a game that already has it and maybe turn as many features off as possible before taking it out, if you`re determined to take it out. Once it`s got its hooks in your game just ripping it out might do more harm than good, but that`s just my opinion.

Pic 1 Guillaume the townie whore goes back on the game at the local tattoo salon. He`s looking a bit rough and has lost his hair (KW career outfit system :D , no biggie)

Pic 2 Feel a bit sorry for him so send one of my household over, she was horny anyway. Guillaume solicits her for business but fails cos of the WhoreSolicitClient bug in 2.4. Looking forward to a fix for that. She ends up soliciting him and they go off and............

Pic 3 A few days later Guillaume`s back on the game again still looking rough. So I makeover his career outfit using MC>advanced>edit in cas.

Pic 4 Send Nakoma (one of my household) over to where he`s whoring. Guillaume solicits her but fails and they end up slow dancing together :):D:lol: Even though he`s still in whore mode. Was kind of sweet coz as soon as Nakoma gets to level 1 woohoo she`s getting kicked out to join him on the streets :dodgy:

Pic 5 Nakoma gets lev 1 woohoo so it`s bye and have fun!

Pic 6 Few hours after Nakoma got kicked her housemates were gossiping :lol:

Pic 7 Hello Xiu and Pierina, you two are next ;)

post-783403-0-26728900-1438423475_thumb.png

post-783403-0-44222500-1438423903_thumb.png

post-783403-0-76520300-1438423948_thumb.png

post-783403-0-89364900-1438424355_thumb.png

post-783403-0-56190200-1438424478_thumb.png

post-783403-0-47579700-1438424561_thumb.png

post-783403-0-96211400-1438424698_thumb.png

"Sooo...... I started a new world for 2.4 after just upgrading my old world that I played on 2.0and up. I would advise everyone to do that too, I know it`s a wrench giving up a world that you`ve spent a lot of time on but..."

I have to admit I really did not want to start in a new world. The recommendations mentioned a new game. However, when I upgraded to 2.4 and moved to a new world, things started to work a lot better. Even by Animated Woohooer started to working better. Thanks for the recommendations.

In the new world  and with the upgrade, things are working much better.  I am having a hard time with the whoring, but I am well over 12k.  Therefore, I will try to add and kick out a sims.  The issue with the clothes is much better.  I still have a couple rapist without penis, which is too funny.  Sorry guys.  My husband did not see the humor in it.  I am also going to "try" to limit my cheats. 

post-581235-0-38431700-1438435439_thumb.jpg

post-581235-0-42266300-1438435441_thumb.jpg

post-581235-0-21113600-1438435512_thumb.jpg

post-581235-0-75869700-1438435513_thumb.jpg

"I am also going to "try" to limit my cheats."

It`s a big temptation when you get all these new toys, KW, great anims etc..to dive in and go full on orgy mode by manipulating the sims levels and stats, I`ve been there too :D

^^^nice pics :)

Jolie if you haven't done so already, can you post the script error for that blue screen for Oniki?  I had one the other night with a  join action (not a sim I was controlling) but I had no script errors to attach and I couldn't recreate it.  I'd appreciate it if you have it, you'd probably need to post it on Oniki's thread though.  :)

Done right now.

Done right now.

Thank you Jolie Rouge.  After I asked for it, a few days later I did get a blue screen and gave it to Onikikay but hopefully yours will be informative too.  Mine was a result of a foursome while at University.  My sim was in class and four NPC sims decided to get down and dirty in the University Quad which blue screened me. 

Attempting spoiler, fingers crossed it works lol.  I truly suck at this. 

"Attempting spoiler, fingers crossed it works lol.  I truly suck at this."

Not any more you don`t :D

Pic 1 Nakoma did`nt take long finding her first client. Missed the popup saying she`d started professional role but saw the popup saying she was doing anal somewhere. Turns out it was one of the new anims by Lady666 which is listed in the menu as MM (male on male) Doesn`t surprise me though, Lady usually leaves her anims open to both genders in the xml. Amra usually doesn`t, if it says MFM it is. Another random career outfit chosen by KW.

Pic 2 Editing Nakoma in cas with MC confirms she was in career outfit and therefore in whore mode, gave her a more suitable outfit, quit out of cas and her client had moved on to snogging a magician role sim who appeared from nowhere. :lol:

post-783403-0-43222300-1438454354_thumb.png

post-783403-0-33298100-1438454990_thumb.png

For dooda (you know why I did this) ;)

"Jocelyn's" first ground mural.   Love your pics and story by the way dooda and I never thanked you for helping Master with his anims.  Thank you for that, it is greatly appreciated by many.

Edit: Okay so I didn't stop at just the ground mural, "Jocelyn" was tagging a wall and to my surprise  she was arrested.  I was laughing at her demise.  Poor thing.  All the things I miss out on due to social influence. 

post-561062-0-08913000-1438465932_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-02101800-1438466339_thumb.jpg

Sooo...you remember from up there^^^^ that Guiliame was the first of my kicked out sims to start auto whoring out there in the big bad neighbourhood. Guiliame bumps into Nakaoma in...

Pic 1....At Eddies tattoos and buys a handjob off her. I tooka look at his personal stats with MC and it shows that S3 story progression has took him off the streets, gave him a 40k house and left him with 600 cash.

Pic 2  Nakoma`s very popular at Eddies...ummm..wonder why Nakoma and Guiliame both chose Eddies to hang out.

Pic 3  Meanwhile Pierina levels up to 1 woohoo by letting guys do these sorts of things to her.

Pic 4  And gets kicked out on the streets....bye bye

Pic 5  Within 10 simhours Pierina decides she needs some cash and goes *professional*....

Pic 6  .....And turns up at Eddies trying to muscle in on Nakoma`s pitch......ummmm....wonder why they`re all choosing Eddies.

Pic 7  Sent one of my household over to Eddies to say hi to his former housemate and this time he has to pay.....ummm bet O`Rains high class call      girls are getting more than 153 for vaginal! :D

post-783403-0-31119100-1438497390_thumb.png

post-783403-0-50629400-1438497535_thumb.png

post-783403-0-38463600-1438498517_thumb.jpg

post-783403-0-94503300-1438498532_thumb.png

post-783403-0-67775600-1438498568_thumb.png

post-783403-0-02730900-1438498591_thumb.png

post-783403-0-94483200-1438498608_thumb.png

Well I found out why they were choosing Eddies, it`s a cc lot that I downloaded and placed in my hood. Turns out that it was a strange mix of a failed criminal career rabbithole building and a tattoo salon. It` was set to no visitors allowed but sims still went there and got in. Anyway I demolished Eddies and the girls started pulling tricks at more random places like in the park and in street even. Have`nt seen Guiliame though......ummmm....wonder if he`s buried under the rubble at Eddies :P

Anyway after all of this my guess is that the financial element to whoring IS definitely there and it`s set at 12k because when S3 story progression moves townies into a hood it typically gives them a house and about 20k cash. 12k is like a buffer so that every new townie won`t go whoring themselves and spamming your hood with prostitutes but if some of them fall on hard times they might, IF they have a woohoo level of 1 or higher. Kicking a sim out of your house sets them at 0 cash so they will end up auto whoring IF they`re woohoo level is 1 or higher.

Pic 1 Guiliame turned up again so isn`t buried under the rubble at Eddies. Picked a lousy place to get back on the game though :lol: Just him and some idiot cellist at the local pool.

Pic 2 A 4th sim started going professional, she was a sim that I placed in a cheap starter home then gave some money to using MC, and moved her into a better house. Guess she must have leveled up her woohoo skill (sooo wish OnikiKay hadn`t changed that, sex skill just sounds better for an adult mod) KW career outfit picker gave her a really daggy outfit so I put something nicer on her.

post-783403-0-62949200-1438562824_thumb.png

post-783403-0-03877600-1438562845_thumb.jpg

I'm so glad Guiliame turned up and not under the rubble :) 

Love the shirt on Number 4 ;)

I like that it stayed woohoo though, sorry.  I can say woohoo to the woohoo when excited. It's not as funny when it's woohoo to the sex.  But to each their own right :P

Pic 1  Me perving Xiu through a window Muhahaha :D She reached level 1 woohoo (*sighs*) :P So got kicked out on the streets and started professional role after a few hours. KW career outfit system picked another daggy outfit (not criticising, easy enough to change with MC in cas) so got her dressed more in line with the role.

Pic 2 None of the guys in my household were horny at the time but Ruby was so I thought I`d do a little test scenario with a user directed solicit whore interaction. Ruby has a gender pref 15 male 1 female, Xiu is 8 male -1 female. 

Pic 3 Wasn`t expecting to get a menu for a solicit whore interaction, but you do. Only floor anims were availiable, chose anal because Xiu is only lev 1 woohoo (*sighs*) and was curious to see if she refused.

Pic 4  They get down to business......Pierina is on the street in the background in her pregnancy outfit but still whoring!! From the notify popups I can see she is getting a lot of clients by autonomously touting herself around the hood. Wonder if she`ll make 12k and stop whoring before her house fills up with kids though :P Guiliame is making sweet f**k all cash :lol:

post-783403-0-74342400-1438621422_thumb.jpg

post-783403-0-04238700-1438621484_thumb.png

post-783403-0-52307500-1438621742_thumb.png

post-783403-0-37228500-1438621888_thumb.png

It seems you people are enjoying being a whore... :P

Psssssstt........Geck.0.......O`Rain has superpowers you know, she`s on a top secret mission with pre-release V2.5

I was just trying to understand the nitty gritty of the whoring system in V2.4 Satisfied I`ve done that now......Moving on

OnikiKay does`nt write detailed patch notes which is fair enough IMO, leaves hidden things to be discovered :D

Archived