[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

dooda, I hope it's okay to post this here.  I wanted to show the first "tag team rape".  I accidentally stumbled onto this, I have no clue who the sims are (it's not my lovely Tawny).   I'll remove it if you want me to, just let me know. :)

My favorite: The condoms now in a box for your home use.

post-561062-0-75174600-1438746915_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-22871100-1438748024_thumb.jpg

"dooda, I hope it's okay to post this here"

Started this thread for anything KW related and I didn`t want to spam the main thread with my posts on KW gameplay, so you and anyone else post what you like :D

Interesting tag pic, sooo you don`t know if 2 rapists spawned and jumped her?

I found out later that it was Belinda Crumplebottom and they are NPC's.  The tag pic is what got me curious, I have my settings on straight and it showed two guys and I was like "what the heck?" so I camera jumped them and found this scenario.  When the police arrived (Belinda's sister called them, she arrived after photo) there was only one police officer and the guy with the red kerchief on is the one who fought the police.  He won and then both of the guys ran off.  It was a funny sight.  :)  Thanks for letting it stay.

There`s a pic of of my OKW pack menu showing all the packs that can be loaded into OKW.......it`s on page ? of this thread.

There`s a link to a guide made by Jezebel that gives links to all the packs availiable except Lady666......it`s on page ? of this thread.

Adventures in Kinky world are on hold for a bit, sort of waiting on 2.5 release, soooo reorganizing my mods folder, sorting out the crap, looking for tuning options rather than script mods to get my sims to be more how I want them, looking at some low lag worlds.

With each KW release so far I`ve started to hit a wall with errors and bugs when my worlds start getting well populated. I got a puter that should handle high population fairly well but I think it`s fair to say KW is a pretty demanding mod.

Actually, I think mod is probably the wrong word for it now, it`s getting more like a mini EP, which is nice :D

Okie doke face shots....sounds a bit rude don`t it :lol: :lol: :D

pic 1 & 2 Putting some rum in his blood

pic 3 & 4 Couple of wideshots of the custom world I`m trying out

So, I`ve looked a t a few custom worlds, the one in the pic is called Brooklyn heights an it`s based on Bridgeport (my fave vanilla sims map) The creators done a great job with routing and has put 2 or 3 elevators in all the highrises in an effort to cure the elevator log jams that Bridgeport has. Will see if that works when my population grows and I add KW to the mix.

http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_BrooklynHeights.html

Another nice little urban world that I tried for about a sim week is Simmington. Looks like that could be a really low lag world.

http://modthesims.info/d/532525

post-783403-0-14235700-1439050313_thumb.jpg

post-783403-0-26489300-1439050325_thumb.jpg

post-783403-0-12436600-1439050335_thumb.jpg

post-783403-0-26518900-1439050349_thumb.jpg

I Just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying the KW mod and the AW animations in game. This is superb work from everyone involved, thank you so  much to everyone who has had any input in any of the mods and animations :)

One thing I've noticed after a frustrating time trying to get my sims to use the bondage bars is, if you just leave them alone they go and use them on their own! Several times I've been concentrating on one set of sims only to notice some of the others are engaged in the bondage animation with no input from me :)  So if you're pulling your hair out trying to get them in it - don't :)

As for ideas, sorry if it's been suggested before, but a 3rd sim in the 'buckle' animation would be cool. That pussy is right there - just waiting for a tongue or some fingers:D  Also, I'd love to see an anim where one sim is leaning up against a wall or a desk or something and another sim is just laving/licking her breasts - maybe starting slowly and building tempo, first one breast and then the other. Just that - for the whole loop. Or maybe it could be a new bondage bars loop... ?

Thanks again! Great job!

ETA: I followed a link from Mod Frenzy and found a great site with Sims 3 & 4 downloads I've never seen before - some great naughty stuff there. Grungy toilet stalls, blow up dolls, a scary mask which can be worn during KW and AW, dildos (some of the dildos can be used as accessories in a limited capacity - the pink ones). These can be held during KW and AW, but I don't think they can be used like Onikay's purple dildo. A good place for ideas :)

http://noiranddarksims.tumblr.com/tagged/Downloads

fjrgal

There were some problems with the bondage frame working in some versions of KW which is one reason why Lady666 held her animation back for release. Like you say it works autonomously in 2.4, I`ve not tried user directed myself. In KW v2.5 there won`t be any problems with it.

If you want to leave feedback on Lady666 anims her thread is here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46174-sims3wip-lady666s-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/

I've not had any problems with the bondage frame as user directed, my sim "Jocelyn" did put herself in it several times when I played her.  Pics on lungpauls thread.  Sorry you were pulling your hair out over it.  dooda is right though, it does appear to be fine in 2.5 :)

Yeah it`s a nice little mod, the only thing I`ve noticed when I`ve used it with KW is that it might prompt the KW GetDressed interaction on some sims, which then might prompt the Dresscode script again.

If you see any strange effects using it let us know :)

Here's a perfect example above of 4 different users using different mods to get what they want out of the game.  As long as it works :)  I wonder whose is quickest though?  With graphicalXTC the sims do not stop what they are doing to change their clothes, it's instantaneous.  Is that the same with the other 3?  I'd like to part with graphical since I only use it now for the instant dress up/dress down since KW, your sim stops to get dressed up or down but I haven't parted with it yet.  It's hard to let go of things you've had for so long :)

Archived