[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

Here's a perfect example above of 4 different users using different mods to get what they want out of the game.  As long as it works :)  I wonder whose is quickest though?  With graphicalXTC the sims do not stop what they are doing to change their clothes, it's instantaneous.  Is that the same with the other 3?  I'd like to part with graphical since I only use it now for the instant dress up/dress down since KW, your sim stops to get dressed up or down but I haven't parted with it yet.  It's hard to let go of things you've had for so long :)

I have tried all of them and found that CmarNYC is fastest and it does it whilst paused if required

The advantage with the dresscode mod is that it`s automatic on a room per room basis

Just put the object in any room, set the outfit you want to apply to the room....naked, formal, swim, e.t.c. Any sim that enters the room auto changes into the specified outfit.

I like Cmar for just getting random townies naked, like in the middle of a crowded club.

dooda, you know the thing I've been working and having some trouble?  Well I saw a perfect example from ShangSimla who happened to be in my homeworld, I wanted to put her in the sim bin.  What is the best way to do this?  When I clicked on her with MasterController I had no option for CAS or Stylist.  I could have added her to the household but I didn't want to be stuck with her.  Suggestions? 

Hi all, I just started using kinky world and so far I love the features it adds. Great job. But I just had a few questions if anyone could answer.

First, the journal for exhibitionist is blank when I open it. Is it supposed to be that way? like there is no text whatsoever except where it says "stats" but nothing underneath. 

Second, two of my sims have been boyfriend and girlfriend since the beginning but all they can do is teasing and oral. Just curious as to what levels of woohoo they need to do more. currently they are only level two I think, so that might be it. 

The last question is more about the sexy sims site. I think it is my stupid computer screwing up but just curious if anyone else experienced this. I log onto the site, then when I try to click on something it tells me I need to log on(I get the access denied thing) but on the main page I am logged in. It's really weird so just wanted to see if anyone else had this. I really want to add the bondage frame but can't. 

Anyway great mod. I had always tried to do a prostitute sim with the mooch trait, but now I can do it for real:)

" Is it supposed to be that way?"

Nope, there are screens of my skill journals some pages back in this thread. A lot of people have reported bugged skill journals, maybe it will be better in 2.5

"currently they are only level two I think, so that might be it."

Arousal state is more important than skill. If they are super horny they should do any animation. I think skill level is more aimed at 3sums, 4sums and more sums but don`t think it`s fully implemented in the mod yet.

To get them horny, have them get naked or wear revealing clothes, there`s plenty of info about revealing clothes if you read back through this thread.

" Is it supposed to be that way?"

Nope, there are screens of my skill journals some pages back in this thread. A lot of people have reported bugged skill journals, maybe it will be better in 2.5

"currently they are only level two I think, so that might be it."

Arousal state is more important than skill. If they are super horny they should do any animation. I think skill level is more aimed at 3sums, 4sums and more sums but don`t think it`s fully implemented in the mod yet.

To get them horny, have them get naked or wear revealing clothes, there`s plenty of info about revealing clothes if you read back through this thread.

Thank you for quick reply. I think it might be that only one of them has been super horny and the other just aroused so that would explain the rejections I've been getting. 

^^^^^  :lol:     Once they start shagging here there and everywhere you might be begging them to keep their clothes on :D

@OregonRain

Sent a sim over to shang simla and got the special merchant to edit in cas and styilist....soooo...some sort of random bug??? KW was installed btw, not that I think that would make any difference

post-783403-0-98463100-1439408816_thumb.png

post-783403-0-30398800-1439408839_thumb.png

post-783403-0-58397900-1439408982_thumb.png

Mastercheat, not Mastercontroller, Testingcheatsenabled on, shift-leftclick, edit in cas.

With OKW, mastercheat should be on.

Jolie, will that work on a tourist?  DOH! Why didn't I think of that? Now I'll have to wait until tomorrow night and hope the perfect one comes along.  :)  Thank you so much!

Forgot to mention that I have MC Cheats and MC installed (I never use one without the other) but I didn`t use testingCheatsEnabled to get the special merchant into cas. In fact I`v never used testingCheats with MC, so that`s a new one on me

I just tried it with the KW mod and I do not have testingcheatsenabled true on already.  I know when I had Overwatch in, that was one of the features and I had set it to True and didn't need to console it but since I pulled Overwatch out, I have to manually key it in.  Do you maybe have Overwatch and that's why you don't have to key it in? 

Thanks for testing it out for me.  I'll have to start scouring the neighborhood for the "perfect one". 

Edit:  Okay I'm going to whine here, what am I doing wrong?  I'm attaching pics of the options I have when I click on the ShangSimla tourist. 

PIc 1: TestingCheatsEnabled True- No option to edit sim in CAS

Pic 2: MasterControllerAdvanced No Edit in CAS

Pic 3: MasterController: No Stylist

Any ideas?

post-561062-0-37653300-1439528147_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-01988000-1439528218_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-58101300-1439528245_thumb.jpg

Started using OW after 0.2.3 was released, but removed it. Preventing pet-adoption never worked, didn`t need it then.

Could be MCCheats has testingcheatsenabled set to on, since I started using OW later.

Just tested, is not MCCheats. Strange.....

Actually, that option is set in Overwatch, not MC.  I don't think KW affects it at all.

Yeah, I know, it`s OW, not MC. Can`t explain why testingcheats is on, maybe hidden feature or something. Add to that, having only one savegame, which is deleted after around two days, deleting ScriptCache and lots of other files, to clear the ground for installing the next version of Fleabottom and the sims folder being the third fresh one since the first clean-up in June.

The truth is out there.....   

Edit: MCCheats != MC

So this would be my first time posting here so sorry for any mistakes or if I come off as annoying.

So I recently got back into the sims and stumbled upon this mod which by the way is really great. So now my issue is how I actually get this mod to work for my sims, I have no problems with any other mods it all works correctly and I have no errors or any such thing.  All the other npc sims in the world run just fine with all the interactions so on and so forth, my problem is that I am unsure how to make my own sims work properly with this mod without forcing them to run any interactions so autonomy (if that is the correct word) is what I am looking for.

I have the autonomy on high and have tried it on low primarily my sims just never do anything except their normal sim life while every other npc sim is varied. I've searched around the forums for a "clear" guide on how to make this mod run smoothly such as what kind of set up do I want with the menus when the mod first starts.  some of these guides do make sense and little by little I have manged to work some things out, unfortunately I suffer from a mental blockage where I literally need to see something to understand, so with these small little hints that I've gathered through the forums have helped they are still only small pieces of the bigger problem.

I apologize again for asking this but I would like to be able to enjoy this mod in the fullest that it has to offer, it would just mainly help if I someone who has gotten this mod to function with their sims autonomy doing all the work and not forcing everything, if they could let me know their basic setup for the mods in game menu, or any advice that could be given.

So this would be my first time posting here so sorry for any mistakes or if I come off as annoying.

So I recently got back into the sims and stumbled upon this mod which by the way is really great. So now my issue is how I actually get this mod to work for my sims, I have no problems with any other mods it all works correctly and I have no errors or any such thing.  All the other npc sims in the world run just fine with all the interactions so on and so forth, my problem is that I am unsure how to make my own sims work properly with this mod without forcing them to run any interactions so autonomy (if that is the correct word) is what I am looking for.

I have the autonomy on high and have tried it on low primarily my sims just never do anything except their normal sim life while every other npc sim is varied. I've searched around the forums for a "clear" guide on how to make this mod run smoothly such as what kind of set up do I want with the menus when the mod first starts.  some of these guides do make sense and little by little I have manged to work some things out, unfortunately I suffer from a mental blockage where I literally need to see something to understand, so with these small little hints that I've gathered through the forums have helped they are still only small pieces of the bigger problem.

I apologize again for asking this but I would like to be able to enjoy this mod in the fullest that it has to offer, it would just mainly help if I someone who has gotten this mod to function with their sims autonomy doing all the work and not forcing everything, if they could let me know their basic setup for the mods in game menu, or any advice that could be given.

It sounds like you've been doing research solomoncrow which is a big PLUS in my opinion.  I am not an autonomous player but I do know there are several very knowledgeable ones who can help you with this ;).  Have you read the Guide Link that was put together by Maraas?  It's in the Reference Guide and it is very good information to get started. 

You need to train your sims to accept certain behaviors (ie exhibition/woohoo).  Maybe start with your sim or sims solo masturbating.  It also helps if your sims flirt to the irresistible level.  Once there you can then try woohoo.  Just keep trying in the meantime and I'm sure someone will be able to help you. 

This is an awesome mod, I've been with it since March and it grows stronger and more fun as time progresses.  I hope you will be able to share in the fun too.  Wish you best of luck. :)

Archived