[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

Mary was whoring at the gym, she made 496$ but got arrested 3 times so got fined 1500$

Started her whoring on home lot, still got the notification warning about low rep and the police but they never turned up. Did have to cheat and use nraas MC invite over to get some clients though, then she made 800$, tax free :D

Now she has a rep of open instead of none, so might see how that affects her chances of getting arrested on a community lot

EDIT: Got arrested on her first solicit interaction back at the gym with an "open" reputation, seems the arrest chance might be a little high?

Easy girl is the next reputation level after open.

Mary got this, went back to the gym, started whoring and no more warnings about police and rep. Did a hassle free whoring session there

@ Jenik...I`ll answer your question about woohoo skill levelling here instead of the main thread. Although I don`t know the value each sex interaction scores towards levelling up it`s pretty easy to adjust the values for each level to suit your own taste. This applies to all kinky skills. Look at post 215 on this thread, previous page.

Sorry to hear that dooda.  I didn't have issues like that.  Keep us posted. 

I know that you`re a patreon O`Rain, so have to guess which build you`re using. Was it public 2.5?

Anyways, reloaded the game and it went back to before I`d turned KW on, sooo, turned KW on let the menus load and adjusted a few settings BUT this time I didn`t add animation packs. I quit the KW settings and let the game run for a few simhours, then went back to KW settings and added the animations. They loaded fine this time, so maybe there`s an issue with loading anms from the KW startup menu.

And a reminder that KW animation package adding no lo longer accepts upper case, that would be useful info to put in the update notes

Well I do have 2.5 build 268 but I have not tested the 268 build at this time.  I might give it a go this weekend.  I usually enter the packages all in lowercase (I'm a lazy sort when it comes to that).  I wasn't aware that this was an issue.  I'll inquire and suggest.  Thanks for the info ;)

So. Definitely either a bug, or not a good gameplay choice : new game . Stable couple, max hornyness, alone at home, they rise their SCT to the best possible romantic state - woohoo is impossible, all actions rejected because of "public"... The girl (initiating) accepts the interaction, the boy refuses everything. It is a new game, not the one I talked about in the other thread.

Neither had the exhibitionist skill, but it seems, if it is a feature, too be far too much shyness.

By curiosity, I looked at the exhibition difficulty in WoohooInfo : 0.0042.

I've tried asking to join in masturbation, as in prior version - but the option was not available, wether from the shower, the bed or the toilet. As for the boy, he did not masturbate, even while superhorny and alone on the toilets, so no way to try to join.

So : no sex for "normal" sims ? They are condemned to rise their - and potential lovers - exhibitionist skill to even have a private, at home sex session ?

I hope it is a bug.

But right now, I will confess that the idea to have the poor simgirl either masturbate all day long or begin to show herself around just to have the chance to fuck her boyfriend at home - and, in fact, the NEED to make all sims über-kinky just to allow a basic couple to stop being super-horny all day - does not fit at all the way I wanted to use this mod.

Untill now I had tested the mod in a "special" neighborhood, with a woohooer sim and playing with the "all opportunities" mindset, but I don't plan to play this way all the time - I would have liked to have the mod spicing normal sim life, not forcing kinky gameplay.

Sorry if I sound negative - the mod is great, but it seems far too restrictive on play style, and the use I wanted to make of it. Kaliban is sad.

EDIT :

Further testing.

Two sims, fully clothed, nothing revealing, stable couple. No special stc state. Both are superhorny. Both have 0 woohoo and Exhibitionist skill. Girl is active, and "ask for ...". Boy is inactive townie. Game reloaded between each test.

At home, no other sim on the lot :

Ask for teasing : boy rejects, cause: "public"

Ask for handjob : boy rejects, cause: "public"

Ask for oraljob : boy rejects, cause: "public"

Ask for vaginal : boy rejects, cause: "public"

Ask for sex by clicking on the toilet in the next room : boy rejects, cause: "public"

Same,Use Master Controller to add 1 point of exhibitinist (total value :1) to the target

Ask for teasing : boy accepts

Ask for handjob : boy accepts

Ask for oraljob : boy accepts

Ask for vaginal : boy accepts

Ask for sex by clicking on the toilet in the next room : boy accepts

So : the target needs to have at least 1 point of exhib to accept sex on a private lot with no observer.

---

On a community lot, in a room with one townie, boy back to 0 exhib (game reloaded) :

Ask for teasing : girl refuses - as expected, she has zero exhib.

Ask to for sex by clicking on the toilet in the next room : boy ACCEPTS !!

So : if the target has zero point in exhib, your only chance is to do it in a public place...

By the way, the third sim, who was far away at the other end of the main room, reacted to the teasing happening in the toilets in another room...

The "at home test" maybe is gameplay decision (no sex for exhib 0), but then why would he accept on a community lot ???

EDIT 2 :

More strangeness.

I reloaded the same game.

Girl immediatelly autonomously asked for a hand job - the boy, as I expected refused for "public" reasons.

THEN he asked autonomously for vaginal sex !!! She accepted.

My hypothesis : there is a bug in the "am I in public" test for the target of Woohoo interactions, if said target is a guest on the lot with exhibitionist skill = 0.

When you user direct them (i.e. click) an object I think the public test applies to the object not the sim. So if the object is in a private room ( no other sims there) it is more likely to be accepted than if the object was in a public room ( other sims present)

I have had a problem couple that won`t do anything, then suddenly they autonomously decide to and then they`re fine. Some sims will do woohoo sequence teasing through vaginal at woohoo skill 0 most won`t. That is without me setting any flags. There are lots of variables in KW and the mechanics of woohoo accept and public reject have never been fully revealed by OnikiKay. Remember that a room with 2 sims in it is never a private room.

Explain stc please

What traits do the 2 sims have?

I meant STR, (I think it's the right term) - the level and type of short term relationship they have. Tired typo.

I've tested again - same situations - with the same results. It seems consistent.

Of course it could be "work as intended" - OnikiKay decides the gameplay the way he/she likes, or it could some weird "unlucky" effect.

But I keep thinking there is something unwanted here.

The fact that using the toilet in an empty room was rejected on home lot, accepted on a community lot, seems very strange.

As the fact that the townie rejected interactions, while the active sim accepted them.

The more I think about it, the more it seems to me that there is a problem with townies invited on the home lot. Outside of this situation, acceptance/refusal is very predictable.

I'll have to test with two active sims.

By the way - I was quite surprised when the townie suddenly asked for vaginal, especially because they went right for it - I was used to them going from teasing up, not going automously to the "end". Pleasant surprise.

EDIT :

Traits. Nothing important. She is born performer, nature lover, likes dogs, neurotic, can't remember the last one.

He is an inappropriate nature lover, the other three I can't remember right now, but nothing linked to romance or woohoo.

I created a new game, installed two active sims (EA's Glover family, my favorite test subjects) on a lot. No experience at all. I immediately set them to horny.

Results are funny.

The two sims accept interactions up to handjob (they are just best friend, and I did not have them interact in anyway). Proxy woohoo on the toilet nex room : accept.

Now, the fun part. Reloaded game before any kinky interaction.

The welcome party arrives - three unknown sims on the lot.

The guy immediately autonomously asks for a handjob. She accepts, they go for it on a chair in the garden right in front of the strangers. Not a bug though - the welcome party arrived while he was asking, so the garden was safe when he decided to interact :)

So : active sims on home lot work as expected.

Reviewing the above datas , everything seems to work as expected EXCEPT the "visiting townie on home lot, exhibition zero" situation.

I don't know if OnikiKay looks at this thread sometimes, but I think these raw experimental datas show that in this specific situation (visiting townie, zero exhibition) something does not work as expected/intended. I will probably enter a summary of the experimental datas in the mod's thread later.

I meant STR, (I think it's the right term) - the level and type of short term relationship they have. Tired typo.

I've tested again - same situations - with the same results. It seems consistent.

Of course it could be "work as intended" - OnikiKay decides the gameplay the way he/she likes, or it could some weird "unlucky" effect.

But I keep thinking there is something unwanted here.

The fact that using the toilet in an empty room was rejected on home lot, accepted on a community lot, seems very strange.

As the fact that the townie rejected interactions, while the active sim accepted them.

The more I think about it, the more it seems to me that there is a problem with townies invited on the home lot. Outside of this situation, acceptance/refusal is very predictable.

I'll have to test with two active sims.

By the way - I was quite surprised when the townie suddenly asked for vaginal, especially because they went right for it - I was used to them going from teasing up, not going automously to the "end". Pleasant surprise.

EDIT :

Traits. Nothing important. She is born performer, nature lover, likes dogs, neurotic, can't remember the last one.

He is an inappropriate nature lover, the other three I can't remember right now, but nothing linked to romance or woohoo.

No, it's not "work as intended". :)

The toilet example is really strange. I'll try to reproduce the situation. But, exhibition and woohoo tests do not check if a sim is greeted or not on a lot.

Easy girl is the next reputation level after open.

Mary got this, went back to the gym, started whoring and no more warnings about police and rep. Did a hassle free whoring session there

@ Jenik...I`ll answer your question about woohoo skill levelling here instead of the main thread. Although I don`t know the value each sex interaction scores towards levelling up it`s pretty easy to adjust the values for each level to suit your own taste. This applies to all kinky skills. Look at post 215 on this thread, previous page.

I know that the reputation/title are confusing.

This is not the woohoo skill reputation that matters in this case, but the whore title.

"Unknown and slums whores" should work during nightime or on creepy, rough, poorly attended places to avoid police. But those places aren't really safe because of muggers:

.CriminalHideout
.Wasteland
.Junkyard
.DiveBarCriminal
.WerewolfBar
.RebelHangout

"downtown whores" should work on well attended places because they are more safe.

Not familiar with CriminalHideout, DiveBarCriminal or Wasteland, or WerewolfBar (I do have the supernatural EPs loaded). Are these native to some EP I ripped out or is that a mod?

Or are those attached to certain community lots?

These are in-code names. Unless I am confused : the criminal hideout is the rabbit hole for the criminal carreer. The "divebarcriminal" is the Dive Bar from Late Night ( one of the three bars with the Sport one and the pub). The Wasteland is from Into the Future. The werewolf bar is in game called the Supernatural Hangout.

Not familiar with CriminalHideout, DiveBarCriminal or Wasteland, or WerewolfBar (I do have the supernatural EPs loaded). Are these native to some EP I ripped out or is that a mod?

Or are those attached to certain community lots?

These are in-code names. Unless I am confused : the criminal hideout is the rabbit hole for the criminal carreer. The "divebarcriminal" is the Dive Bar from Late Night ( one of the three bars with the Sport one and the pub). The Wasteland is from Into the Future. The werewolf bar is in game called the Supernatural Hangout.

Yeah, once it occured to me that they might be the buildings themselves in some instances and not just listed lot types I was able to make things work.

"Supernatural Hangout" is the lot type, Varg's Tavern is the werewolf bar. :)

The junkyard is something else.  I start whoring, a billion guys drive up in a hurry. Once there's not really much left to do with soliciting, I figure I'll at least raise the exhibition/sex skills. So there's a foursome going on, and five guys jerking off, one of them lonely outside in the snow.

Junkyard really did solve all my hooker problems.

Has the notion of broken condoms come up? I'm new so I don't know if it's already in-game. Condoms aren't 100% in real life; would be interesting to have it turn out that they aren't in-game, and that you don't necessarily know.

I've been testing this mod since March and have not come across any broken condoms.  There were issues at first during the initial testing phase due to mod conflicts but with help from certain individuals my mods were weeded out and I have had no problems since then. 

Has the notion of broken condoms come up? I'm new so I don't know if it's already in-game. Condoms aren't 100% in real life; would be interesting to have it turn out that they aren't in-game, and that you don't necessarily know.

I've been testing this mod since March and have not come across any broken condoms.  There were issues at first during the initial testing phase due to mod conflicts but with help from certain individuals my mods were weeded out and I have had no problems since then. 

I wouldn't view it as a 'problem' so much as realistic.

Bonus for bareback could be interesting, too.

I wouldn't view it as a 'problem' so much as realistic.

Bonus for bareback could be interesting, too.

Sorry RampionRampage, I used the wrong choice of words.  I guess basically I just wanted to convey that there are no broken condoms in Kinkymod.  It's an interesting idea though.

I've just discoverred that Home Alarms do not detect rapists. Poor Cinderella, however, though she only has two points in athletics, managed to stump the would be bad wolf in the ground. I am proud of her. Not everyday you see a Looser win a battle ! It seems she learned to protect herself after all those teen years spent as a toy for a pervert.

I was so happy for her that I had to post about it. Though I think that it would be great if alarms worked against rapists !

Testing this on my laptop which sucks(minimal computer power) but do you get raped no matter what skill level you are? I have a female sim with max athletic and max martial arts and she's gotten raped 4 times in a week.

Depends on how tired your sim is. With full-energy, you`ll sweep the floor with rapists, at around 75% chances are higher up for the rapist to win.

Archived