• 2 weeks later...

Hello, firstly a big thank you for the awesome work you've shared. Secondly, I have a small issue where the feet goes inside the ground -even on plane ones- and no message saying that the HDTHighHeels started appears in the corner when I give a follower one of these armors. Is there a fix?

Hello, firstly a big thank you for the awesome work you've shared. Secondly, I have a small issue where the feet goes inside the ground -even on plane ones- and no message saying that the HDTHighHeels started appears in the corner when I give a follower one of these armors. Is there a fix?

Blade & Soul Set

Conversion for UNPB and 7B Bombshell

These set are meant to be used with RaceMenu or Netimmerse Override

oh, you know.. NiOverride High Heels

No More HDTHighHeel.esm!!!

Blade & Soul Set

Conversion for UNPB and 7B Bombshell

These set are meant to be used with RaceMenu or Netimmerse Override

oh, you know.. NiOverride High Heels

No More HDTHighHeel.esm!!!

I feel so dumb.. XD

Thank you!

I tried to convert the most recent one (No. 34) myself, but it seems to be much harder than I thought it would be. So I'll just wait, and thank you for your great work...

have to use blender or max

I can't do dis... 

can you please?

blend 2.49b uncompleted

Zhumoyi.7z

165326dsuqejxcgfrzfaez.jpg

:o   :wub:

:angel:  :angel:  :wacko:

the HDT on the wings for Zhumoyi are going crazy. looks like they're colliding with something and I can't find out what.

I saw that too..

but I didn't touch the wings at all..

Are these sets compatible with SeveNBase Oppai body or only Bombshell? And if not, can they be converted in bodyslide for customization?

beginner do not use this please..

once again.. this is not a request thread..

and its not optioq port

waw keren lu gan armor cbbe bnyk yg bagus2 tuh ditunggu karya 7B Conversion yg lain

sejak ditinggal bro shocky 7b agak lama nongol mod barunya agan itu kek secercah cahaya :D

ups sorry i'm forget ..keep up a good work gan...

finally someone convert it to 7b yeay \^^/

makasih..

Is your conversion of ChongjiaotuanJG meant to have no physics on the skirt? Or did is my install broken. (Because I know the original skirt was hdt enabled (moving parts))

try again..

Tried a fresh install, skirt is still static. Could I have a conflict because of HDT Hair/Vagina?

Is your conversion of ChongjiaotuanJG meant to have no physics on the skirt? Or did is my install broken. (Because I know the original skirt was hdt enabled (moving parts))

try again..

Tried a fresh install, skirt is still static. Could I have a conflict because of HDT Hair/Vagina?

I guess hdt vagina replace it..

try to disable the xml for a while.. 

so far.. I didn't see any problem with hdt hair I used

These are really awesome and I appreciate the work you're putting in to make the available to UNPB users. My only wish is that they had working weight sliders, some of my characters are big tit bitches while others are itty bitty titty committee. I do hope eventually you can do weight sliders.

I had this problem in the past too because I always had my character at 0 weight, but I opted to start a new profile and create a new character with 100 weight, this way I don't miss anything just because a mod is max or min weight only. You can even have another type of body on one profile to avoid the scenario "oh, this looks so nice, but damn it's for another body".