• 1 month later...

I attached a .esp file for the merged armors updated to 7/24/2015 for those that are too lazy to do it themselves.

So wait, this means that If I use that ESP I can disable all the other ESPs and just use this one?

yes you can disable them

for complete merge esp.. 

at the front page

File Name: Blade & Soul Set - UNPB and 7B Bombshell

File Submitter: gutris1

File Submitted: 08 Jul 2015

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: Skyrim.esm, HDT PE, XPMSE, RaceMenu or NiOverride

Blade & Soul Conversion

source :  optioq panbaidu, which all of them are CBBE

some from Russian site..

Max Weight only

No More HDTHighHeel.esm!!!

set list :

Merged ESP

Merged esp for using with those files on Download section

attachicon.gifBox.jpg

_op Blade & Soul - Merged ESP 1.3.5.7z

attachicon.gif_op Blade & Soul - Merged ESP 2.6.1.7z

+ChongjiaotuanJG and Diguojun

Happy Bouncing...    :wacko:

::Credits::

Xinavro

optioq

bns.com

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note to Read

20/8/2015

WanHunYi for 7B Bombshell

new set ZhenHunGe for UNPB and 7B Bombshell

merged esp for UNPB only, while HeiHu not converted to 7B yet 

merged UNPB, ZhenHunGe included

21/8/2015

HeiHu for 7B Bombshell

merged 7B Bombshell, ZhenHunGe and HeiHu included

27/8/2015

updated KillBill with new Textures for Merged files UNPB and 7B Bombshell

updated esp merged

04/9/2015

Removed all files on Download Section

uploaded not merged mod into Mega and Baidu

25/9/2015

New Set QianHunyi for 7B Bombshell and UNPB

Update 2 for Merged mod

Update 1 for merged esp

2/10/2015

New Set BiHai for 7B Bombshell and UNPB

Update 3 for Merged mod

Update 2 for merged esp

16/10/2015

JinGang for 7B Bombshell and UNPB added

1/11/2015

ChongjiaotuanJG for 7B Bombshell and UNPB

Diguojun for 7B Bombshell and UNPB

merged esp 2.6.1

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Always Gratefull.... I love your work  :D ...Tks!!!!

lovely conversions, very much appreciated.

i used your box to try out most of the outfits and came across a few strange mishaps which i don't know if happen in your game..

1. ChongjiaotuanJG outfit when i first equip this to my PC her breasts turn completely transparent and you can see straight through to her back, this is quickly fixed by going into the racemenu and back out. This doesn't occur if the item is equipped onto a follower, then it works perfectly.

2. i can't seem to get the undergarments to stay underneath on the ZhenHunGe outfit, it appears where it should be but then instantly disappears (for the 3 variations that have this). Again there is no problem when equipped onto a follower, it only disappears when equipped to the PC.

3. a few accessories seem to glitch out and stretch out in random directions endlessly, similar to hdt glitching except never snapping back to their intended form.. the items that do this in my game are the dragon and tiger straps in the Heihu outfit, and both the skirt 1 and the tail 1 from the Qianhunyi outfit.

it could be that one of many other mods is causing some or all of these issues but with most of the outfits working perfectly it seems less likely.

many thanks

lovely conversions, very much appreciated.

i used your box to try out most of the outfits and came across a few strange mishaps which i don't know if happen in your game..

1. ChongjiaotuanJG outfit when i first equip this to my PC her breasts turn completely transparent and you can see straight through to her back, this is quickly fixed by going into the racemenu and back out. This doesn't occur if the item is equipped onto a follower, then it works perfectly.

2. i can't seem to get the undergarments to stay underneath on the ZhenHunGe outfit, it appears where it should be but then instantly disappears (for the 3 variations that have this). Again there is no problem when equipped onto a follower, it only disappears when equipped to the PC.

3. a few accessories seem to glitch out and stretch out in random directions endlessly, similar to hdt glitching except never snapping back to their intended form.. the items that do this in my game are the dragon and tiger straps in the Heihu outfit, and both the skirt 1 and the tail 1 from the Qianhunyi outfit.

it could be that one of many other mods is causing some or all of these issues but with most of the outfits working perfectly it seems less likely.

many thanks

okey..

then what should I do? :wacko:

answer for your question:

1. so your follower was better than your character

2. so.. your follower more way way better than your character lol

3. I dont know about Heihu physic straps, also Skirt and Tail from Qianhunyi are the most stable physic that ever made by optioq.. I think..

last thing, I didnt see any weird of physic movement

didnt want to sounds rude :s , but thats what I thought  :angel:

anyone who read this, can you guys confirming what he said? :mellow:

and you're welcome...

well you can start by having a happy new year!

i certainly didn't mean to sound rude or complain, i wondered if others had witnessed the same as i had. i should have looked more carefully at the dates of other posts in here.

i consider myself lucky anyway, it is very kind of you to share.

yeah, I understand what you want..

before, some people have something weird too with wanhunyi.. if he equip the physic chest, the chest just get invisible 

and then some other guy have the same problem too like the first guy.. but he know how to fix it, by playing the game with New Game

but now Im working with new set gongzuorenyuan, you can see it here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4288367-1-1.html number .32

maybe tommorrow I would upload it, 

right now I have my own ported models, maybe you are interest with them http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55715-one-two-three/?do=findComment&comment=1403191

and of course I will convert more models

Happy new year..

• 2 weeks later...

I just compiled all the UNPB TBBP files into one, minus the esp files and uploaded it on mega for people who don't fancy downloading/extracting all the files one by one:

https://mega.nz/#!rlUT1SAL!nHhM5Ln_Svl4dr2JneES146pFInkOx9EmnoyfbKTkQ8

Note this includes only the meshes and textures of all the armors in 3.57, you need to download the merged esp on the first page, if future updates come along, just download the new files(delete the new esps of course), then update your "all in one" esp.

And thanks again for all your huge contributions, Gutris!!

I just compiled all the UNPB TBBP files into one, minus the esp files and uploaded it on mega for people who don't fancy downloading/extracting all the files one by one:

https://mega.nz/#!rlUT1SAL!nHhM5Ln_Svl4dr2JneES146pFInkOx9EmnoyfbKTkQ8

Note this includes only the meshes and textures of all the armors in 3.57, you need to download the merged esp on the first page, if future updates come along, just download the new files(delete the new esps of course), then update your "all in one" esp.

And thanks again for all your huge contributions, Gutris!!

ty lidowxxx

btw.. with 7z metode LZMA2 and memory/core setting max max

you could make it below 200mb

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody have any idea what programs I need to extract from BNS so that I can import them myself. Been lookin around for a while cant find anything on how to rip them from the game. I got the import done.,...Just cant find an export method. Thanks in advance

i dont know about bns game files

If i know.. i want to extract those black desert costume

Well I seen this thread now, I posted my request in the other thread but here goes!

If anyone can get this outfit from blade and soul game which is called "Silver Dragon" and convert it to 7B Oppai model would be highly appreciated! Make it even bodyslide will be awesome! I tried finding it online but no luck  :(

Here are some screen shots of (Used custom BnS sliders for that body)

Portraits_160216_000.jpg

Portraits_160216_001.jpg

Portraits_160216_002.jpg

Portraits_160216_003.jpg