These are really awesome and I appreciate the work you're putting in to make the available to UNPB users. My only wish is that they had working weight sliders, some of my characters are big tit bitches while others are itty bitty titty committee. I do hope eventually you can do weight sliders.

I've a problem with creating the _0.nif.. 

if I use auto morph in Outfit Studio for converting _1.nif to _0.nif, its just make the _0.nif looks ugly..

also using blender to edit the _0.nif, but when exported... they have different vertex count and bug happens 

thats why I have to leave the _0.nif gone forever, and accidentally I only like to use max weight 

I have a request for the diguojun HDT armor for belly support.

I tried to copy belly weight using Oufit Studio but failed...

It would be much obliged if you do that for me.

Anyway thank you for sharing your great work! :shy: :shy:

it would conflict with physic part on the thigh

maybe not the right place to ask but im desperately trying to get the cbbe bodylide version of the sishe outfit but no link seems to work. can somebody sent me one ?

here

_op Sishe Bodyslide v1.0 .7z

Very pleased with these armors, the Wan Hun Yi armor actually resulted in the creation of the lady in this picture, many thanks to you! :D

63680-0-1460060518.jpg

lol everything is dark...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have a request for the diguojun HDT armor for belly support.

I tried to copy belly weight using Oufit Studio but failed...

It would be much obliged if you do that for me.

Anyway thank you for sharing your great work! :shy: :shy:

it would conflict with physic part on the thigh

maybe not the right place to ask but im desperately trying to get the cbbe bodylide version of the sishe outfit but no link seems to work. can somebody sent me one ?

here

attachicon.gif_op Sishe Bodyslide v1.0 .7z

Very pleased with these armors, the Wan Hun Yi armor actually resulted in the creation of the lady in this picture, many thanks to you! :D

63680-0-1460060518.jpg

lol everything is dark...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

thank you very very much :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These are really awesome and I appreciate the work you're putting in to make the available to UNPB users. My only wish is that they had working weight sliders, some of my characters are big tit bitches while others are itty bitty titty committee. I do hope eventually you can do weight sliders.

I've a problem with creating the _0.nif.. 

if I use auto morph in Outfit Studio for converting _1.nif to _0.nif, its just make the _0.nif looks ugly..

also using blender to edit the _0.nif, but when exported... they have different vertex count and bug happens 

thats why I have to leave the _0.nif gone forever, and accidentally I only like to use max weight 

you said you attempted to use outfit studio to create the 0 nif but it was ugly? i cant even use outfit studio without it (zhumoyi) crashing in game... was there something i missed?

Wow, some beautiful work here. Makes me wish I knew a bit more about weight sliders as I put this GORgeous armor on my girl and suddenly my Zoe Body athelete form has watermelons for a rack. WOW.... just WOW.... she looks like something out of a fantasy novel.... but not my girl. I will definitely use some of the accessories... that pauldron with the feathers... some of the tails... fantastic work!  Will watch for a weight slider conversion. keep up the good work!

Thanks for all of these conversions, as well as the merged ESP. One esp, around two dozen awesome sets. I especially love one with the HDT demon tail and the last one, with the wing. Those two look gorgeous, they all do. Staple in my load order now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I installed the merged .esp but when I try to wear Wanhunyi's chest, it crashes to desktop. Also when I have Digoujon armor on, the back of the armor is lifted (like if my character had a tail and the robe was resting on the tail). How could I fix these problems? I am using 7B Bombshell, I do have XP32 Skelly, HDT PE and HDT HH. Am I missing something? I am always getting my clothes from the book in Whiterun. I really want to wear these costumes :'(.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can You please provide bodyslide conversions for these armors?

man.. you are on the wrong thread...

theres no bodyslide thing in here

and I just wanna say..

No More Love for 7B users

this topic is dead

People need you, where you can see and can't see.

• 1 month later...