• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to smoothly get creatures to do 3/4/5P animations? The options given by hentai creatures only seem to work with 1 creature at a time, and possibly even for follow as well despite giving you the ability to summon as many.

Use this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

or this

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/749-sexlab-mass-matchmaker/

Is there a way to smoothly get creatures to do 3/4/5P animations? The options given by hentai creatures only seem to work with 1 creature at a time, and possibly even for follow as well despite giving you the ability to summon as many.

Use this

or this

I've tried them before, I'll give it another shot but as far as I can tell it doesn't work no more.

Use this

or this

I've tried them before, I'll give it another shot but as far as I can tell it doesn't work no more.

You must be sure you have responded animation. For me work mass matchmaker. But not all creatures have gang animation, but falmer , riekling and skeewer have.

Use this

or this

You must be sure you have responded animation. For me work mass matchmaker. But not all creatures have gang animation, but falmer , riekling and skeewer have.

I'll try it again once I get home, but let me just be clear, the test I tried involved two creatures that had a gang animation, and another mod (that was not as easy to use for choosing specific kinds of animations like 3P+) actually managed to get them working. Skyrim is too weird so I will never assume that anything stays constant :P

• 1 month later...
After a few years I decided to reinstall my skyrim and as this mod is one of my favorites I came straight into it, however I had the same problem. The animals can not find a valid partner even though I check the allow player option and put a paste in the player.

Has anyone ever identified the problem? And could pass a fix?

• 1 month later...

If you use the latest version (which requires the HC from MCN, it's an addon) then you don't have the problem.

I do not understand this answer.  the messages say the creature is checking, and lists each npc and player then says there are no compatible partners.

This is without or without the use only npcs with collars checked

I have these esps loading in this order

Skyrim Immersive creatures

Sexlabnudecreatures

SexlabnudecreaturesDB

SexlabnudecreaturesDG

hentaicreatures

MoreNastycritters

Sexlabwerewolves

BDIC

BDvanillacritters

BDSICHC

Hmm. It only happens when you have BDIC & BDSICHC installed? 

You have creatures enabled in SL?

I have creatures in sexlab added.  I moved more nasty critters above sexlabnudecreatures. and that fixed a couple problems, but not the one i posted about. 

This is a new install.  I had all the same creature mods installed back in april of last year and everything worked.  In this play thru i updated all the mods to the latest and have played for some time before I used the hentai spells.

So any mods that have an update since 4/16 have a chance of causing the problem.  Of course it could always be some other mod I have installed.

I could test for you if you like and have something for me to try.

I know Sexlabframework went form 1.59 to 1.62 and skyrim immersive creatures, and your hentai mod were new, I can check the others if you want.

Golly. You using MO or NMM, or did you do a clean install of skyrim and then start loading mods?

You don't need SL Nude Creatures if you're using MNC, it's bundled.

You want Creature Framework RC2, I think it is. Load it AFTER MNC. (I could be out of date, but last I checked CF had not updated its major rev and MNC had not yet included the latest version.)

Make the bad behavior happen and then post a papyrus log.

Golly. You using MO or NMM, or did you do a clean install of skyrim and then start loading mods?

You don't need SL Nude Creatures if you're using MNC, it's bundled.

You want Creature Framework RC2, I think it is. Load it AFTER MNC. (I could be out of date, but last I checked CF had not updated its major rev and MNC had not yet included the latest version.)

Make the bad behavior happen and then post a papyrus log.

I moved the Esp's into this load order

I have these esps loading in this order using MO,

MoreNastycritters

Sexlabnudecreatures

SexlabnudecreaturesDB

SexlabnudecreaturesDG

Sexlabwerewolves

BDIC

BDvanillacritters

BDSICHC

hentaicreatures

here is papyrus log

Papyrus.0.log

Try putting hentaicreatures before BDSICHC. Since it's modding HC, it should come after.

changed esp load order and mod order to this, but it still did not help.  However I am getting a lot less crashes when outside.

MoreNastycritters

Sexlabnudecreatures

SexlabnudecreaturesDB

SexlabnudecreaturesDG

BDIC

BDvanillacritters

hentaicreatures

BDSICHC

Sexlabwerewolves

This error in the Papyrus log suggests you have the scripts for 1.2 installed...

[02/02/2017 - 01:52:45PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1. 
stack:
[HentaiCreaturesQuest (3D0012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.GetCandidates() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 242
[ (FF000980)].HentaiCreaturesActor.onBeginState() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 110
[ (FF000980)].HentaiCreaturesActor.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
[ (FF000980)].HentaiCreaturesActor.OnActivate() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 154

Line 242 calls PapyrusUtil.ActorArray - which has at some point gained a second optional argument, so the script needs to be recompiled. Doing that fixed the scanning and being frustrated problem with 1.2 (I'm in the middle of a play-through, so not upgrading to 1.3).

This error in the Papyrus log suggests you have the scripts for 1.2 installed...

[02/02/2017 - 01:52:45PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1. 
stack:
[HentaiCreaturesQuest (3D0012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.GetCandidates() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 242
[ (FF000980)].HentaiCreaturesActor.onBeginState() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 110
[ (FF000980)].HentaiCreaturesActor.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
[ (FF000980)].HentaiCreaturesActor.OnActivate() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 154

Line 242 calls PapyrusUtil.ActorArray - which has at some point gained a second optional argument, so the script needs to be recompiled. Doing that fixed the scanning and being frustrated problem with 1.2 (I'm in the middle of a play-through, so not upgrading to 1.3).

this was my fault, apparently hentai creatures extended, and Immersive hentai creatures should not be installed together.  I removed hentai creatures extended version 1.2 and everything is working now.

sorry for the problems, thank you so much for the help.  

I'm having an issue with CTDs after sex. Regular NPCs seem to be find, but HC creatures are not. I just did a reinstall of Sexlab, plus it's dependant mods. I'm having trouble deciphering my papyrus log, and was hoping someone might be able to help with that. Attached are my papyrus 0 log, and mod list. Thanks in advance for shedding any light on the problem.

Papyrus.0.log

modlist.txt

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway to get the male spriggan to take the male role during sex? I've tried to switch positions with SexLab but nothing happens. Guessing it because it's a creature.

If it'd have to mess with the female too I would be fine with that. Just is odd to see my female character screwing the male ones.