SHENMUE 3 unbalievable i did not see this comming.

ah, just want to post it, but you already did it, and yeah, didn't see that one coming...
too bad I never played it, never got dreamcast, but just reading the walkthrough in a game magazine really get me hyped at that time.
Always hope there is sequel, and here we are...

really looking forward to this game.

And don't forget Final Fantasy 7 remake and

Bloodstained:Ritual of the Night (aka the new castlevania: symphony of the night) that reach the goal, even goes to the maximum stretch goal. ($5.5M)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night

man.. those legendary games resurrected..

Never played or heard of these...then again many never heard of or seen the Dreamcast so that's not surprising. This is coming to PC and PS4 so I'll wait and check it out then, if it's on Steam.

If I remember it correctly it's the first open world cities, and the story is quite good too...

Never played it too, but as a RPG lover, I heard and saw it too many times, and really hoped I had a chance to play it at least once, too bad dreamcast (a failed console maybe??) got axed at that time.

I just hope, at least that game is good like the game before, or better.

Btw, the gameplay almost the same with Yakuza (Ryu ga gotoku), or maybe the same??

At time it was amazing playing on my dreamcast and ahead of it's time. Stunning Japanese village with great music and sounds roam around where you could enter houses open doors pick up things .

There was even a room with a sega saturn you could play.

Acade games you could play :)

Greatly enjoyed this game back then.

So....Sony fucked you all in the rear?

No not me i just saw news and thought wow thats a surprise Shenmue 3 very nice.

Now it was just one big commercial seeing if peeps willing to throw money at it.

Kickstarter backers are fucked by Sony.

Kickstarter backers are fucked by Sony.

Are they?

They get the backer rewards and because their support game will be made with far greater budget kickstarter can hope to achieve.

+they can back out pladge if they want.

I think this drama is fueled by "Ha! another reason to hate Sony" rather then actual backers.

Archived