I have cleaned v1.5.1 esp with TES5Edit and removed SoS and Aroused from masters since those are not used in the mod.

Grab it here rghost.net/6h9wqD27t

TES5Edit and CreationKit show a lot of errors, this mod needs proper cleaning by the author.

Guest ffabris

TES5Edit and CreationKit show a lot of errors, this mod needs proper cleaning by the author.

Standard Skyrim (and DLCs) have a ton of errors as well. So I'm not all that concerned when mods have them.

Standard Skyrim (and DLCs) have a ton of errors as well. So I'm not all that concerned when mods have them.

...and the mod is always in development

Anyway, I just finished this mod and I has just one word to say :

Wow !!

Congratulations to the author!

A little question :

At the end I decide to help Malbronus and the island was invaded by Daedra. 

When we left the island, we can not go back in island? and heaven in Skyrim is stayed the same as on Mara Island

Guest ffabris

A little question :

At the end I decide to help Malbronus and the island was invaded by Daedra. 

When we left the island, we can not go back in island? and heaven in Skyrim is stayed the same as on Mara Island

No - if you decide to help Malbronus, the island is gone. But there is more ... go to sleep. :-)

Guest ffabris

So I decided to try the defiant route with the final Malbronus quest, as soon as the dialog allows - which is once you return with the pear. So instead of using it, I agree with the son (I forget his name now), then defy Malbonus. I end up with the son attacking while still suspended (!), and when it is all over, he won't leave.

Hello!

Firstly, thanks ffabris, I didn't go to sleep after the ending so I didn't know... Thank you a lot!

As the quest is at the end of the quest, don't read, it may contain some spoilers.

I tried it. The first step wasn't a problam at all, but when I got the but plug, nothing happened. I waited a long time, but nothing happened. I could fo on thanks to the console, but I have the same problem as ffabris, I can't ally with the Jarl's son. I mean, it doesn't do anything. I'll try to go on with the console in order to see what's next.

Guest ffabris

Hello!

Firstly, thanks ffabris, I didn't go to sleep after the ending so I didn't know... Thank you a lot!

As the quest is at the end of the quest, don't read, it may contain some spoilers.

I tried it. The first step wasn't a problam at all, but when I got the but plug, nothing happened. I waited a long time, but nothing happened. I could fo on thanks to the console, but I have the same problem as ffabris, I can't ally with the Jarl's son. I mean, it doesn't do anything. I'll try to go on with the console in order to see what's next.

You don't need the console to finish .... it will work. It is just... funky. ;)

Hello!

You don't need the console to finish .... it will work. It is just... funky. ;)

Unfortunatly I needed the console serveral time, I don't know why. I didn't 'cheat', I just used it when the quest didn't worl properly.

Anyway I just finished it. The quest is good, I liked it. But I think there's not enough options to say "no" to Malbronus, except by defeating him. There's not punishments or anything. Moreover, I'd love to see the former slavers in the realm, it can be fun I think.

One more thing, I didn't understand something: when we get the staff, is the quest definitly over? Or we really have to use it to have another quest, since Malbronus said he needed to gain power?

Anyway, once again: thank you very much for this awesome mod, at least a m/m slavery mod, I was tired of waiting it. I loved to play it, and hoped there will be more mods of this kind soon. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Looks great but any chance of making it not dependable on SoS for SAM users? Game crashes on start up without SoS.

Some posted how to use SAM while having SOS also installed. That would work around your issue.

Hello. 

I use sos with The Isle of Mara mod, and... SAM mod. Yes, that works. 

- In the first :  install SOS (just select only one schlong extension) 

- In second :install SAM and crush all the files of SOS (meshes... textures).

- In third : Launch the game and go to the MCM menu of SOS. Deactivate the shlongs of all the races.

So, you can make works the mod The Isle of Mara without risk to break your game. (That works for me).

Images of my blog to illustrate this mod :Dhttp://ad-games.tumblr.com/post/122634230697/some-pictures-of-a-very-good-hardcore-gay-quest

Am I missing a step? I deactivated the schlongs for all races and set my character to "no schlong" and now I'm getting SoS underwear. The SAM bits don't appear at all.

I have cleaned v1.5.1 esp with TES5Edit and removed SoS and Aroused from masters since those are not used in the mod.

Also tried this option, but my save still crashes when loading. Thanks though.

UPDATE

Turns out the problem was with my save file.

So what I did to get this working with SAM was replace the ESP with Ygthyl's ESP (thank you very much), cleaned my save file using SKYRIM Save Cleaner from Nexus, and then used ENBoost's enblocal.ini file.

The mod is now loading and I haven't gotten any crashes so far. Thanks!

A great mod! But I'm having problems with the zendarn quest where my character is supposed to be fucked by his dog but nothing happens. I've got all required mod installed and they're up to date, the ''allow creature animation'' in the sexlab animation mcm menu is also checked. I've tried to skip this quest too, but it's not showing after entering the sqt command. Please help 'cause this mod is awesome!

Hi, I have a couple of questions,

For Ygthyl, or anyone that knows the answer,

Since Dd assets, Dd integration, and Dd expansion are all the requirements of Dd for him,

and still those mods required SL aroused;

Does the dependency for those mods also removed through this patch?

Meaning I can play Isle of Mara without Dd for him and its requirements?

Or if not, is there any way to remove them or their usage in isle of mara altogether or through TESV Edit?

I don't mind not wearing harness nor having extra active script in my game ^_^

For the author, for the next update, would you consider these:

If you used the assets directly from ZaZ, for the cuffs, etc, you can eliminate the needs for Dd for him and all of its requirement along with it, making the mod lighter. I know there are less choices compared to Dd for him, but its not bad.

As for estrus, its not made for guys, since the tentacles also rub the supposedly vajayjay, and clip with the pen*s, if it possible, could it be optional instead?

And of course if you can, to also remove sos dependency.

Thanks for the reply,

Blitz

So, had time finally to check out the epilogue quest:

1) Stuck in Stage 40 of To Serve Man. You go and get the Pear and . . . . nothing happens? I went to sleep thinking that might trigger the oblivion transport and that didn't work. Wandered around Skyrim for a while and finally gave up and looked in the CK. Had to setstage to 50. (There's a stage 41 in the mod in the CK but it's never reached and triggering it manually does nothing.) 

2) The Werebears have the old "can't speak to creatures" bug, which means after their sex scene plays you can't progress. (Stage 130)

And that's about where I left it for now. Would love to see this quest revisited so it matches the quality of the rest of the mod. [Which I was able to replay with zero bugs until this point, except the Estrus bug in Crandor's lab ffabris mentioned previously. Not sure what's up with that.]

Heh, I remember looking at this before, but completely forgot what it was, saw it mentioned earlier and was like why the hell did I forget about such a good sounding mod! Needless to say upon reading the opening page I remembered why I forgot about it quite quickly lol.

Anyway, any word on how playable it is with a female pc? Or a male pc but with no man on man stuff!

Guest ffabris

So, had time finally to check out the epilogue quest:

1) Stuck in Stage 40 of To Serve Man. You go and get the Pear and . . . . nothing happens? I went to sleep thinking that might trigger the oblivion transport and that didn't work. Wandered around Skyrim for a while and finally gave up and looked in the CK. Had to setstage to 50. (There's a stage 41 in the mod in the CK but it's never reached and triggering it manually does nothing.)

Save yourself the trouble of loading CK... you can determine the next stages in-game:

• sqt - lists currently activate quests. Find the one you're interested in, let's call it QuestID.
  • player.sqs QuestID - lists all stages for that quest, those marked 1 are done
  • setstage QuestID stage - you know this already. ;)

2) The Werebears have the old "can't speak to creatures" bug, which means after their sex scene plays you can't progress. (Stage 130)

Hum, didn't run into that problem, that I remember. Not sure now, to be honest.

And that's about where I left it for now. Would love to see this quest revisited so it matches the quality of the rest of the mod. [Which I was able to replay with zero bugs until this point, except the Estrus bug in Crandor's lab ffabris mentioned previously. Not sure what's up with that.]

Thanks for confirming that problem.

Save yourself the trouble of loading CK... you can determine the next stages in-game:

• sqt - lists currently activate quests. Find the one you're interested in, let's call it QuestID.

Thanks for the detailed help, but I know the console pretty well. I opened the mod in the CK more because I was trying to see if I could suss out what was supposed to be happening or if there was something I missed doing. I don't know the CK well, or papyrus scripting, but I can read simple conditionals and even the dialogues and texts often hint how a quest should proceed.

Hum, didn't run into that problem, that I remember. Not sure now, to be honest.

You may have a mod that makes it not bug out for you. By default, creatures and the player can't interact. There's some checkbox that needs to be set to allow the player to speak to them. It was what was bugging out the giant, falmer and dragon encounters for a bunch of us in the older version of the mod. Nothing shows up when you hover your cursor over them. [The usual 'Press E to Talk'.] I'm guessing that when this quest was added that was simply forgotten again for the werebears.

Yeah it's odd that the one particular animation from Estrus doesn't display in the mod - and kind of a shame given that the 'centerpiece' of Crandor's lab was pretty unique. Quimboles hasn't been on in a bit, so not sure when/if this stuff will get looked at.

Guest ffabris

Thanks for the detailed help, but I know the console pretty well. I opened the mod in the CK more because I was trying to see if I could suss out what was supposed to be happening or if there was something I missed doing. I don't know the CK well, or papyrus scripting, but I can read simple conditionals and even the dialogues and texts often hint how a quest should proceed.

Ah... apologies.

Yeah it's odd that the one particular animation from Estrus doesn't display in the mod - and kind of a shame given that the 'centerpiece' of Crandor's lab was pretty unique. Quimboles hasn't been on in a bit, so not sure when/if this stuff will get looked at.

Even more odd in that it used to be fine.

Heh, I remember looking at this before, but completely forgot what it was, saw it mentioned earlier and was like why the hell did I forget about such a good sounding mod! Needless to say upon reading the opening page I remembered why I forgot about it quite quickly lol.

Anyway, any word on how playable it is with a female pc? Or a male pc but with no man on man stuff!

You can play with a female PC just fine if you don't mind that the dialogues assume the PC is male.

Be aware though that you're going to be surrounded by a ton of other male NPCs who are mostly naked and often having sex with other male NPCs and/or critters. So if man on man stuff is a real turn-off I'd give the mod a pass.