Guest ffabris

Thanks for all the feedback. I've released a new version with some bug fixes (though it probably doesn't fix everything). I've also made it so that you're recognised as a priest once you complete the quest and return to the island. This also allows you to gain a personal slave to serve you.

I also really liked the idea of being able to capture NPCs and transport them to the island, so I implemeted it.

Oh wow, very cool, thank you! :-) I look forward to a new playthrough.

Guest ffabris

Thanks for all the feedback. I've released a new version with some bug fixes (though it probably doesn't fix everything). I've also made it so that you're recognised as a priest once you complete the quest and return to the island. This also allows you to gain a personal slave to serve you.

I also really liked the idea of being able to capture NPCs and transport them to the island, so I implemeted it.

Btw, I forgot to ask.... presumably enslaving an NPC can only happen once the quest is complete, right? Also, can it be done to NPC who are followers - whether actively following or sandboxed (relaxing/waiting)?

Btw, 1.4 still has floating grass in the area of the ship. (Not gotten much further in than that, for now.) I'd suspect a conflict with another mod, but the Isle is in a separate world-space, I'd imagine.

Guest ffabris

OK, stopping for tonight. Comments on 1.4 thus far....

Rod of Power: Sex act with dremora doesn't trigger. They walk to me, then walk away. Quest stage shows as completed. Console shows no animation being attempted. And yes, there is at least one 3-way aniamtion enabled in SexLab.

No issues with the giant - but I never had any anyway.

Hmm... in the back of the inn, outside, there's a door in the wall. It can be activated, but does nothing at all. Also, grass over the nearby pool. (That grass really puzzles me.)

Btw, impressed that there are several scenarios available at different points - such as choice of spouse. (So *that's* what the inn basement is for!)

Algroth option: cuffs came off after marriage; collar stayed on. After the wrestling match, I have the marker to talk to Algroth but nothing happens on Activate. Tried reloading a save, nada. Tried leaving and re-entering the cell, nada.

Loaded an older save, and tested Hunter as well - no issues there. Cuffs and collar stayed on. And he might be my choice for subsequent play-throughs. ;-)

Orc quest: stuck after the gang bang. I had to console to the next stage.

S'all for today. ;-)

Dunno if anybody else had this problem (me no read good) with the anims not being the correct ones? The fix is to turn off Animation override in ZAP mcm, atleast this worked for me

Where as thats an issue with ZAZ there are a few other minor issues in this mod with animations. 98% works for me so I am good. :D

Dunno if anybody else had this problem (me no read good) with the anims not being the correct ones? The fix is to turn off Animation override in ZAP mcm, atleast this worked for me

Where as thats an issue with ZAZ there are a few other minor issues in this mod with animations. 98% works for me so I am good. :D

Ye, most of my issues are mostly due to a crap setup ^_^ I had loads of those really old rapey ZAP animations overriding SL/NSAP animations, it was a real torture figuring it out, and not the fun sexy kind of torture :o. Just glad I got that fixed. Next on my list is how to get my mouth to open when Im wearing a ball gag (off to the DD forums ->)

i require assistance i am doing the zeldarn quest right now but after im done with the dog i just stand there and in the middle of my screen it says use pillory and i cant move at all and i really want to continue this awsome mod so anyone know what to do

ZAP mcm -> Player AI -> Release (or something like that)

i require assistance i am doing the zeldarn quest right now but after im done with the dog i just stand there and in the middle of my screen it says use pillory and i cant move at all and i really want to continue this awsome mod so anyone know what to do

i have one small problem with that i dont see a zap mcm menu in my mcm menu list

Guest ffabris

i have one small problem with that i dont see a zap mcm menu in my mcm menu list

ZAZ in MCM ... should be the last item in the menu. Then Player Controls (going from memory, I don't have the game loaded atm).

-----

Floating grass issue. I googled it and tried the fixes suggested here and here - bad idea. Skyrim crashed instantly on loading the Isle worldspace. :-| Am I the only one with the grass issue?

Anyway, proceeding with 1.4 ...

Returning to Ulfric after the party. I get stuck after the pillory sequence. He is clearly waiting for me to start dialog but I can't get out without releasing Zaz controls. (The bit with Thor is clever - LOL!)

Love Boat: I was unable to interact with the prince at all. I had to use console to skip past all conversations involving him.

Failing the prince quest: I was bound on the wrong side of the cross.

The Seminal Engine: activate the prophet right after he sent you to fetch the control cube. You have the option "Is there anything further I can do to serve you?" (or words to that effect). That will trigger ManHunt - prematurely.

When you meet Banthar in the Dwemer building, he's wearing the wreath he gave you much earlier.

Hmmm... there's a cross down there. I have a feeling something might trigger it being put to use. Not found what yet, however.

And that's all for today.

Added: Oh, I almost forgot ... the daedra, I forget his name ... his armor is revealing when I first meet him in oblivion, but not when I meet him later in the dwemer building. Not sure why ... different armor? If so, what is the editor ID? I'll check whether I'm missing something.

ZAZ in MCM ... should be the last item in the menu. Then Player Controls (going from memory, I don't have the game loaded atm).

-----

Floating grass issue. I googled it and tried the fixes suggested here and here - bad idea. Skyrim crashed instantly on loading the Isle worldspace. :-| Am I the only one with the grass issue?

Anyway, proceeding with 1.4 ...

Returning to Ulfric after the party. I get stuck after the pillory sequence. He is clearly waiting for me to start dialog but I can't get out without releasing Zaz controls. (The bit with Thor is clever - LOL!)

Love Boat: I was unable to interact with the prince at all. I had to use console to skip past all conversations involving him.

Failing the prince quest: I was bound on the wrong side of the cross.

The Seminal Engine: activate the prophet right after he sent you to fetch the control cube. You have the option "Is there anything further I can do to serve you?" (or words to that effect). That will trigger ManHunt - prematurely.

When you meet Banthar in the Dwemer building, he's wearing the wreath he gave you much earlier.

Hmmm... there's a cross down there. I have a feeling something might trigger it being put to use. Not found what yet, however.

And that's all for today.

no i dont have any zaz in my mcm i have zaz installed but there is no zaz mcm menu for some strange reason

Guest ffabris

no i dont have any zaz in my mcm i have zaz installed but there is no zaz mcm menu for some strange reason

Sounds like in incomplete install then. Did you install all the files? There are 3 to download, from here.

Hello I have a problem with the end of the quest with the prince.

I have captured it and i have return to the isle.

But in the event with the prince an is uncle  I am stuck . The prince is atached on a fire.  prince of Mara say "Get your ass in the stocks boy" but nothing happens.

Guest ffabris

But in the event with the prince an is uncle  I am stuck . The prince is atached on a fire.  prince of Mara say "Get your ass in the stocks boy" but nothing happens.

Use console to skip past, if you get stuck:

• save (!!!)
  • open console with ~
  • get the list of active quests by typing: sqt - Isle of Mara quests all start with mel; find the quest you're doing.
  • type: player.sqs <questid> - replace <questid> with the quest you found above.
  • look through the listed quest stages; the completed ones are flagged with a 1, the ones not done are 0 (zero).
  • skip to the first stage that is shown as not complete with: setstage <questid> <stage #>
  • cross your fingers'n'toes, exit console with ~

This usually works, but not always. the next stage might fail the quest, maybe. That's why you save first, so you can revert then try another quest stage number.

Often it works if you reload to a save before you returned to the island.