• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I love this mod. Secondly, I can't get past the Rod Section. I get it and return it but before I talk to master f something. It crashes.

Companions do I have to be a member or the head of it. Since slavery mod got sold to Isle

oh crap

To start the quest you need to be the Harbringer of the Companions. Then go and speak to Aela the Huntress.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 6:06 PM, CovfefePeter said:

I can't talk to the prophet during the dragonbottom quest, I tried to setstage and it works temporarily. The quest progresses fine but when back at isle of mara for the next quest the prophet still has the dragonbottom dialogue (dialogue about vilkas and farkas, where are we, etc) and he wont enter to the chamber even after placing the cum

I have 2 saves before entering to the dragonbottom area and I kept reloading to them hoping for the dialogue to work but nothing changes

You can use console commands to advance the quest, just find the quest I'd then setstage until the dragons spawn

On 4/21/2021 at 1:56 PM, Jahsj said:

First of all, I love this mod. Secondly, I can't get past the Rod Section. I get it and return it but before I talk to master f something. It crashes.

Companions do I have to be a member or the head of it. Since slavery mod got sold to Isle

oh crap

To start the quest you need to be the Harbringer of the Companions. Then go and speak to Aela the Huntress.

Setstage commands can get you further

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SSE Here, i have tried almost everything but for some reason i keep having this error where the slave chests are invisible. Bodyslide hasn't fixed it, running this mod through a LE to SE converter for textures hasn't done anything, reinstalling DD doesn't do it. Anyone have an idea of a fix? I am using SOS w/ tempered skins but removing tempered skins and going here after a new game didn't fix it

ScreenShot1.png

8 hours ago, CurainWolfblade said:

SSE Here, i have tried almost everything but for some reason i keep having this error where the slave chests are invisible. Bodyslide hasn't fixed it, running this mod through a LE to SE converter for textures hasn't done anything, reinstalling DD doesn't do it. Anyone have an idea of a fix? I am using SOS w/ tempered skins but removing tempered skins and going here after a new game didn't fix it

ScreenShot1.png

Ignore this, fixed it by running it properly through the Cathedral Assets Optimizer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 10:17 PM, suricata45 said:

just kinda said cant see the animation, thx tho

Probably of no use to you anymore seeing the date on your post, but maybe, or at least for others with the same thing.
I had the circling in the sky and not progressing too, then I decided to walk into the temple and out again and that progressed it, if things don't progress I entered the temple and went outside again everytime and it continued, and thus see the animations and all.

• 1 month later...

Finally finished the whole mod and became prophet, there are a few crashes and infinite loading screen but nothing too game breaking until the Dragonbottom quest. I just skipped that with console. For those with the same issue with Dragonbottom, use the console command in the following order.

player.sqs meldragonquest (this shows where your current progress is at)

setstage meldragonquest <id> (the previous command gives you the id for each stage of the quest)

example: setstage meldragonquest 40

For those that are not able to see the entire console, repeat the setstage command slowly by increase the value by 10.

example: setstage meldragonquest 20 (if the quest doesn't progress that means it already has been done or you are currently on it)

if nothing happens go up by 10: setstage meldragonquest 30 to see if the quest progresses

I would not recommend skipping all the way to the end because it might bug out the prophet

On 7/7/2021 at 11:11 AM, RyaNright said:

Hello. I am having issues with this mod in oldrim. my characters are tposing and i dont know why. Could someone please post a working loadorder for oldrim for me to base my modlist off of? Thanks.

This might be due to FNIS data not being loaded. Run FNIS and make sure the data from FNIS is deployed into the skyrim you are playing.
If sex animations are not working, it might be because some of your mods are not enabled in the mod configuration

On 4/7/2021 at 11:26 PM, agentmlp412 said:

Hello I've finished the main quest until I became the prophet, what else can I do, or has anyone made a guide for this beautiful mod. Also any other mod similar to this one.

There is something about activating 5 emergency valves around the island of mara for something to happen. You can pick the master lock in the prophets bedroom to read his journal regarding it. I am currently trying to find all 5 emergency valves, if you found it already please share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am having a similar issue. 

Here are the messages FNIS gives me:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_debauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_isleofmaraslal_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I also experience CTDs only when Isle of Mara is installed. 

Am I doing something wrong or is there a fix for this?

Edit: Also, I think it's worth mentioning I am currently running Skyrim AE, but not the latest version (v. 1.6.323.0).

Edited by Iskandar