• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I just finished the main quest and left the island and back to Solitude. Vilkas and Farkas are with me, but they won't leave me alone and keep following me! And even though I left the island the quest "Ragnacock" doesn't end! The main quest doesn't finish either and just tells me to "Speak to the prophet" even though I killed him.

Does anyone know how to setstage and finish both "Isle Of Mara" and "Ragnacock" quests?

On 5/15/2022 at 6:48 PM, MrDemonButt said:

Hello. im on the quest "penis in our time" and when i get to the beasts, i approach the goat and nothing happens. I can't continue. I used anim loader already and enabled every anim i have. i have all the requirements

Walk up to the goat and select it to talk to it both at the same time. It should back up, stop and then a sexlab animation should play.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2022 at 2:44 AM, gabrielyule said:

Hi anyone can help me convert this to SE? I manage to remove DD dependency since its more buggy with it and also I already save it as new FORM ESP for Skyrim SE.  About the FNIS I manage to convert the animation and no longer warning present. My main problem is I can't progress Dragonbottom Quest since its and old issue and hope someone can work this with me who is more knowledgeable about quest scripting.  

I have never been able to convert the ESP - the CK crashes every time I try. But it is playable good enough the way it is.

I have needed to manually skip quest stages several times in a single playthru. Just advance the quest stage by stage until something starts to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 4:27 AM, gabrielyule said:

I managed converting SSE of this mod and clearing some errors using SSEEdit, also converting the animation successfully as there are no longer warnings generating FNIS.

I am waiting for the author confirmation about the SSE port of this mod.

The author hasn't logged in since 2021 and didn't specify permissions, you're probably better off just publishing it as long as you give proper credits and link back here

On 11/21/2022 at 5:34 PM, gabrielyule said:

Hi, I'm new so not sure if this is the reason. I've been trying to get IoM working now for a few days, only today did it become apparent that it's due to it not supporting SSE/VR. Unfortunately I don't have permission to view the link you've posted. I presume I'm under rank as I'm new to the site, can you please confirm that the link is still working though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...