2 hours ago, M.Geheim said:

Im having a problem, at the basic training quest at the start where i need to pleasure the 3 guys for the orc.

My quest is to pleasure them but i sucked all of their dicks and nothing happend at all, they still want me to suck them off after i finished, cant complete the quest. -_-

Hi. Try to load earlier save game and do this quest again. Unfortunatelly bugs like this happens some times and as i understand all you can is load save and try to do quest again or maybe you can skip it with console command "set_stage" but i dont know the numbers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn, the final quest is still broken for me.

The Prophet just stands and have no necessary speech option about key to go into the  temple of dragonbottom.

How to fix it ?

In early versions (2-3) i hadn't such bug.

Seems like it can be "fixed" through console only.

Hi.

After finishing the main mission, (I'm now the prophet), I ve released Vilkas and Farkas but the problem is they're they're nowhere in skyrim and I would have wanted to start the mission with the companions. Is there a SetStage or anything please? (Sorry for my English)

9 hours ago, Jonathan112 said:

Hi.

After finishing the main mission, (I'm now the prophet), I ve released Vilkas and Farkas but the problem is they're they're nowhere in skyrim and I would have wanted to start the mission with the companions. Is there a SetStage or anything please? (Sorry for my English)

Hi. You can try console command Player.MoveTo 0001A695 (Vilkas), 0001A693  (Farkas). It will teleport you right to them (but if they are in Skyrim i think).

15 hours ago, Jonathan112 said:

The consol command work but they are not here.. :/

How is it? You type this command and what happens? You are teleported but they are not there? Also you can try - first type in console prid 0001a695 press enter, then type moveto player and press enter. This suppose to teleport him to you. Or you can try command player.placeatme 0001A695 1. It will create a copy of NPC near you. But i think its dangerous and can cause trouble.

5 hours ago, Newbie2015 said:

How is it? You type this command and what happens? You are teleported but they are not there? Also you can try - first type in console prid 0001a695 press enter, then type moveto player and press enter. This suppose to teleport him to you. Or you can try command player.placeatme 0001A695 1. It will create a copy of NPC near you. But i think its dangerous and can cause trouble.

What about my question ?

17 hours ago, Oroborus said:

What about my question ?

Hi. I dunno how to help here, sorry. Im not very familiar with skipping quest stages. I googled this steam topic. It can help you to find quest stage ID's for Isle of Mara (cos i dont have it installed right now, and actually not playing it anymore cos of bugs like this, unfortunatelly). As i understand Isle of Mara quests start with mel. Also you can read page 5 post #124 in this topic too. Maybe it can help.

8 hours ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. I dunno how to help here, sorry. Im not very familiar with skipping quest stages. I googled this steam topic. It can help you to find quest stage ID's for Isle of Mara (cos i dont have it installed right now, and actually not playing it anymore cos of bugs like this, unfortunatelly). As i understand Isle of Mara quests start with mel. Also you can read page 5 post #124 in this topic too. Maybe it can help.

Thank you my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, nuke2000 said:

Can someone please assist as to why when visiting the inn to get lube, algarths pet  has a hole where his schlong should be? It is a shame that this mod has been abandoned as it is my favourite.. Perhaps someone with the skills could adopt it? Thanks very much guys

Hi. Page 19 post #451 says "Try targeting one of the masters and in the SOS MCM check if their outfit is marked as revealing. If not - check the checkbox." Instead of master target pet. Maybe it can help, if you are using SoS.

2 hours ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. Page 19 post #451 says "Try targeting one of the masters and in the SOS MCM check if their outfit is marked as revealing. If not - check the checkbox." Instead of master target pet. Maybe it can help, if you are using SoS.

Thanks for trying to assist. Unfortunately algarths pet is not wearing a regular outfit so that option is greyed out. I suspect it is something to do with the restraints he is wearing (perhaps devious devices) but for the life of me i can't figure out the problem

1 hour ago, nuke2000 said:

Thanks for trying to assist. Unfortunately algarths pet is not wearing a regular outfit so that option is greyed out. I suspect it is something to do with the restraints he is wearing (perhaps devious devices) but for the life of me i can't figure out the problem

Target him with the crosshairs and in the SOS MCM menu change his schlong type.

3 hours ago, prinyo said:

Target him with the crosshairs and in the SOS MCM menu change his schlong type.

Tried thanks but no effect. I have gotten the problem down to his default outfit 'melslaveharness [OTFT:0B022A43]'. This comprises items from devious devices and the issue relates specifically to 'Harness'. The harness is invisible and  removes the schlong (although the armbinder, nipple piercings show)  If i remove the reference to Harness from 'melslaveharness' his schlong appears. I guess the harness is not compatable with dd4him. If there a way to change the default 'melslaveharness' to a devious device outfit that is compatable using tsedit?. I don't have the knowledge myself unfortunately. Thank you my friend

41 minutes ago, nuke2000 said:

If there a way to change the default 'melslaveharness' to a devious device outfit that is compatable using tsedit?.

You can just remove the harness from the outfit (that was my solution for the problem with schlongless masters when using SAM). In the grand scheme of things keeping the Pet naked for the short period he is in the mod is "lore friendly" enough ? I mean - he might be a special slave but is still a slave.

32 minutes ago, prinyo said:

You can just remove the harness from the outfit (that was my solution for the problem with schlongless masters when using SAM). In the grand scheme of things keeping the Pet naked for the short period he is in the mod is "lore friendly" enough ? I mean - he might be a special slave but is still a slave.

Very true! I am just a bit anal about these things and want him all harnessed up! It's a real shame that this mod (and ddforhim) are no longer being developed and improved.....it's an absolute classic dont you think? ?

On 2/13/2019 at 2:52 PM, prinyo said:

Find the armor entry for the harness and add a new keyword: SOSRevealing

If this doesn't help another thing to try is to change the slots of the harness to some other number.

Hi my friend. Can you please explain as to how to add the SOSRevealing keyword to the harness armour entry? I have located the entry buy it just throws an error when attempting to add the keyword. Thanks

19 hours ago, nuke2000 said:

Hi my friend. Can you please explain as to how to add the SOSRevealing keyword to the harness armour entry? I have located the entry buy it just throws an error when attempting to add the keyword. Thanks

Expand the details for Schomgs Of Skyrim - Core.esm and then expand Keywords. There you will see the ID of the keyword.

Then add this ID as a new keyword: right-click on the Keywrods row and select Add. This will auto add a new keyword with no ID. Right-click on it, choose Edit and type the formID of the keyword.

sosrev.jpg.002c0bdc33af465c12b1428780aa7ac2.jpg

If you get errors - post what the errors are.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im having a huge problem. In-game, specially outdoors in the island I get a HUGE fps drop for some reason. I always run my game 40+ fps with ENB installed. And still by deactiving the enb, i still get a tremendous fps lag. Can someone help me????