I just completed this mods main quest. All I can say is WOW.

the effort that was put into creating this very bizarre mod is epic. I mean... at first I was like- ok, been fucked by a dog now, how worse can it get....

next thing I know I’m getting done by Draugrs, Dragons and Ulfrics horses. 

No matter what I did - I couldn’t get the dragonbottom quest to progress past ‘Speak to the Prophet’ - I ended up having to do SetStage meldragonquest 25 or 30 then his dialog triggered.

awesome mod - if not a little whacky

• 3 weeks later...

Just started a playthrough and what a great mod....the author is on my wavelength! I do need some support though with missing schlongs and invisible body parts which no doubt is down to devious devices. I use SAM and with the SAM masterfix i do now have schlongs on the priests (allbeit they now have no gear on). After being told to find a master to get married I get equipped with various devices and then my schlong disappears. I have also noted that the argonian becomes a floating head when a sexlab scene starts. I assume this is down to devious devices which i have failed to get working properly with other mods also. I have DD v4 assets, integration and expansion and also DD for him installed. If anyone can offer some assistance to me on this issue i would be very grateful. I have also attempted to get DD working with SOS rather than SAM but i have the same issue.

I am relatively new to modding but pretty pc literate and Devious devices is the only mod so far i have had issues with. I have read that bodyslide is now a requirement of DD but is this true for male characters too? 

Many thanks as thanks again for this great mod

**edit**  I have sorted the invisible argonian issue (disable argonian in Creature framework mcm) But the issue with the invisible player schlong (and algarths pet) remain. It is something to do with the bondage outfit that is equipped  in the slave training room (i assume algarths pet wears a bondage outfit  too as when he is transported his outfit is removed and his schlong returns). Any ideas anyone? Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i'm currently playing this along with skyfem with its patches and surprisingly its working great, nothing misaligned, heavy bugs or crashes. the only exception is maybe a few male faces on female and some neckseam. There's another issue related to male bodies on mara priestess due the harness mesh, it can be easily fix just replace the body_0.nif and body_1.nif in Debauchery_v4_1\meshes\clothes\executioner with any slot 32 clothe (idk if it works with other slots), make it revealing.

You can play female characters and make all npcs use strapons (i think its possible to use sos schlongs as strapons), or just play with the skyfem sos patch and make it a futa experience (with or without pcs schlong), its up to you. if you get floating schlong meshes just use the smurf average addon for all npcs.

Probably the best sexlab mod out there (the best sex mod is Thief) sadly there are not many options for straight content, like the female version of being a guard, even female dialogs patches. this needs more love from the loverslab community ☹️

(sorry for my shitty english)

• 4 weeks later...

I love this mod but I am currently experiencing a huge bug. On the question for getting the Prince, the game will ctd everytime Ishmael tries to tie him up!
Yes I have the latest of all requirements installed, yes I have done all the FNIS, load order, and consistency checks I possibly can, i've even used SSME to increase the available memory for Skyrim to draw from.

But it ALWAYS will CTD at the same point. And to make matters worse, now any save (I create three saves at a time in case of issues like this) that involves the ship will refuse to load and I am forced to go BACK to my island backup save to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!

WTF am I doing wrong?

8 hours ago, MrSuspiciousX said:

But it ALWAYS will CTD at the same point. And to make matters worse, now any save (I create three saves at a time in case of issues like this) that involves the ship will refuse to load

Hi. About not loading saves try this mod (if you still not using it, very useful) about rest i cant help sorry. Had some critical bugs too without solution to fix.

1 hour ago, minipradasa said:

I tried to use console commands in order to advance the story enough so that I was technically the harvinger but when I tried the SetStage the quest appeared as if it had been completed. Help?

I assume you are trying to start the mod. If so just type SetStage melislemainquest 10

On 6/30/2018 at 7:30 PM, prinyo said:

I assume you are trying to start the mod. If so just type SetStage melislemainquest 10

I did but the thing is it appears on the "completed Quests" section. it's in grey and the only objective there is is to go find the twins but there is no marker and when I tried to teleport to Farkas he was on Isgramor's tomb. I'm trying to see if by doing the companions questline in a more legit way Aela will give me the quest (which I haven't reinstalled yet so that my game doesn't crash).

1 hour ago, minipradasa said:

and the only objective there is is to go find the twins but there is no marker and when I tried to teleport to Farkas he was on Isgramor's tomb.

Try SetStage melislehookquest 10 instead. It should send you directly to the island. You can try this on a new game, you can play the mod while been level 1 and in my experience this is the best and most stable way to play the mod. 

39 minutes ago, prinyo said:

Try SetStage melislehookquest 10 instead. It should send you directly to the island. You can try this on a new game, you can play the mod while been level 1 and in my experience this is the best and most stable way to play the mod. 

I'll try that. Would a new game using Alternative Start work or should I go with the vanilla begining up until I'm out of Helgen? 

• 2 weeks later...

So I have a minor, but really annoying and widespread issue in this mod.

All of the Masters wearing the ankle pieces for this mod have invisible ankles :(

I have ALL requirements installed, active, in the right order, I have done multiple reinstalls, multiple new games, used LOOT, fiddled in MCM, nothing works. Mod still runs fine other than the occasional CTD, but it's really annoying. Invisible ankles are ruining my screenshots and attempts at making video.

Please help!

This is a truly fantastic Mod.   I played it early on in its inception, and the ambitiousness impressed me right off. But since I have more of a "dom" personality, the overall "flavor" of the mod didn't quite work for me. So I was super excited to find we can now become the Prophet. It's also so much less buggy now. Really just fantastic work. A sincere thanks for this mod that lets us dude lovers have some fun for once.

I did have to make one itty bitty tweak so I could make Malbronus my bitch too, because I'm greedy. ^_^  He makes a nice little pet.

Thanks so much for the fabulous mod!

16 hours ago, Babedibu said:

I have a little problem. Everything is working fine but when the player is involved in the animation creatures dont get erections. Can anyone help?

I also often have issues with creatures not getting erections. It's a Creature Framework issue, not Mara, AFAIK. Best fix I've found, though far from reliable, is to go into the CF MCM menu in game, "Uninstall All mods", wait for like ten seconds, go back into the MCM menu and click "Re-register all mods"

Like I said, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I know how CF does it's monster dick magic, but I'm not good enough at coding to understand why sometimes the CF and Sexlab handshake doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know where Bert's husband is! I want to help them before I end the quest. I can't find him anywhere. Or is he not implemented yet? Like, I have the quest active, and it just leads me to the Prophet's chambers...but when I get there, it leads me back to the doorway of the elevator(not the elevator itself).

7 hours ago, CyberLifeSynth said:

I want to know where Bert's husband is! I want to help them before I end the quest. I can't find him anywhere. Or is he not implemented yet? Like, I have the quest active, and it just leads me to the Prophet's chambers...but when I get there, it leads me back to the doorway of the elevator(not the elevator itself).

He is in 

the basement of Crandor's lab.

9 hours ago, prinyo said:

He is in 

Hide contents

the basement of Crandor's lab.

Is he? The place with the Falmer? I thought that was a different guy. Like, I'm at the point where I can just end the story basically, but I wanted to do the other stuff first, and that was the main thing that was left. Or is that a different location?

On 3/30/2018 at 8:42 AM, andrewblue106 said:

I really enjoyed this mod, but it is a bit buggy. I put dragon cum in the seminal machine and the Prophet told me to activate the machine. After he's in position and I use the lever, my character just turns left and nothing happened aside from a short earthquake

I'm having the exact same issue. The Prophet even acknowledges that I pulled the lever and asks me to come down and witness his rise to glory(or whatever the line is), but then, if I force my character out of AI to go talk to him, he acts like I need to pull the lever still.

Also, I've tried "Help Mel", and it just shows lines of dialogue from earlier quests, so I can't figure out what quest or step within the quest I am on, so I can "SetStage" it.

On 7/27/2018 at 10:30 AM, CyberLifeSynth said:

I'm having the exact same issue. The Prophet even acknowledges that I pulled the lever and asks me to come down and witness his rise to glory(or whatever the line is), but then, if I force my character out of AI to go talk to him, he acts like I need to pull the lever still.

Also, I've tried "Help Mel", and it just shows lines of dialogue from earlier quests, so I can't figure out what quest or step within the quest I am on, so I can "SetStage" it.

Mmmm... I've run this a few times during my tweaking of the mod and never had an issue. But I can tell you what is supposed to happen is you get a dialogue box. The one thing I've noticed with Skyrim and scenes where the player has his AI controls taken away, if you fidget a lot, inputing commands to move your character and so on, it can mess up the scene. I did that once when I was in the Seminal Engine. On reload, I kept my hands off the keyboard and it was fine.