On 3/25/2019 at 4:04 AM, vmh1029 said:

Im having a huge problem. In-game, specially outdoors in the island I get a HUGE fps drop for some reason. I always run my game 40+ fps with ENB installed. And still by deactiving the enb, i still get a tremendous fps lag. Can someone help me????

From my experience, it was because I had hdt for the male bodies.

• 2 weeks later...

A question that's prob been awnsered but what do I do about the Ice Giant and the Centurian, both are just standing around doing nothing and I can't continue the quests. I tried sleeping, disable and enabling them, restarting, FNIS again but they just stand there endlessly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SafyreStorme said:

Anyone know if there are plans for this to be converted to SE? It sounds interesting. (I tried installing it anyway for the slim chance it might work but nope, t-pose. Didn't expect it to work.)

I don't play SSE, but I think you might get it to work, you would need the SSE version of the assets used (like, for example, Estrus for Skyrim and Komotor' animations), as scripts and such, I read, work just fine if added to one game or another. It's the mesh-stuff and some texture compressions that give trouble.

• 1 month later...
In the phase in which I put the control cube of the dragon, not the daedra, all right, I arrive with the prophet to the machine, I start it and it seems that everything is activated, but my character stays up and does not Nothing happens, my character is still without being able to move forward and the prophet is under the machine, but nothing happens, any solution ?, please, and sorry for my bad English

Obre a Traductor de Google

Resultats web

El servei gratuït de Google tradueix de manera instantània paraules, frases i pàgines web entre el català i més de 100 idiomes.

Traductor gratuito online en elmundo.es. Traductor de Inglés, italiano francés y alemán. Traducción de texto y páginas web.

El Traductor de Softcatalà és un traductor automàtic entre el català i les següents llengües: castellà, anglès, portuguès, francès, occità (aranès) i aragonès, ...

Traductor de idiomas online y gratuito de ABC.es. Traduce textos y palabras del español al inglés, inglés a español y otros muchos idiomas (francés, alemán, ...

Traductor en línea gratuito y mejorado con definiciones, pronunciaciones, sinónimos y ejemplos. Funciona para los 19 idiomas más utilizados en la web.

Traductor i corrector automàtic en línia, de codi obert, de català-castellà, castellà-català, català-anglès, anglès-català, català-francès, francès-català, ...

Traductor i corrector automàtic en línia, de codi obert, de català-castellà, castellà-català, català-anglès, anglès-català, català-francès, francès-català, ...
El Traductor de DeepL traduce gratuitamente cualquier texto empleando la inteligencia artificial de DeepL, la más avanzada del mundo. Disponible en todas las ...

Usa el traductor gratuito del Diccionario Collins para traducir tus textos en línea. Traducciones disponibles a más de 30 idiomas, incluidos inglés, español, ...

Traductor automàtic de valencià a altres llengües com castellà, anglés, francés i portugués. Tradueix els teus textos al valencià fàcilment des de la web.

Navegació de la pàgina

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Següent

• 1 month later...

Guys! Please tell me! Pass quest "The Miracle of Birth." Kidnapped Ghor, returned to the island, led to the platform where the Priest of Mara (there led marker), there were dialogues, but then nothing...
Hanging job "Get Ghor used as a cumpumpster". How to pass?
And more... I have hang two quests:
1) The Isle of Mara -> Present yourself to the Prophet - no interactions, how to perform?
2) ??? Prophet -> Return to the Prophet - the same that higher... Can in parallel started couple quests and they "broke" each other?

Just don't know if it's okay if I hang as many as 3 branches of quests...
P.S. does anyone Have all the console commands for these quests? I just would like to develop the story further, but hung... And as though to continue using cheatcode...
P. P. S. I Apologize if the answers are in the comments... I don't know English well and it's hard for me to read all the comments. So same am asking forgiveness for the possible mistakes in the text. The text is translated through an online translator.

If anyone is still here, I have a bug, in the part of the public humiliation master Zaldran calls over rex to fuck you, but once rex comes over I stand up then... nothing I am able to move around freely and interact with things as if nothing is happening, pls help i''m stuck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Advertencia: AnimationList encontrado en  "Animations\debauchery", pero sin archivo Behavior correspondiente. Mod incompleto IGNORADO

es lo que me sale cuando intento utilizar este mod con special edition al pasarlo por FNIS, elimino los dos archivos que me dice que fallan al pasar en fnis me sigue saliendo fallo o advertencia

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Al ejecutar fnis con este mod sale esto Advertencias: AnimationList encontrado en "Animations \ debauchery", pero sin archivo Comportamiento correspondiente. 

tambien dice que no es compatible con skyrim special edition, ¿se va a hacer compatible este mod con special edition u otra solucion?, porque ignorando la advertencia al entrar el personaje sale bloqueado y hay que eliminar el mod y seria una pena que este mod no se pudiera usar con special edition

23 hours ago, OscarJavi said:

When executing fnis with this mod, this warnings: AnimationList found in "Animations \ debauchery", but no corresponding Behavior file. It also says that it is not compatible with skyrim special edition, is this mod going to be compatible with special edition or another solution ?, because ignoring the warning when entering the character comes out blocked and you have to remove the mod and it would be a shame that this mod could not be used with special edition

I play the mod in SkyrimVR and it mostly works (had to progress quests via the console a bit more often), so I guess it will work just fine in SSE.

You need to use this mod to convert the animation and behavior files. Those are my converted files, you can try them instead of converting.

IoMSSEConvertedAnimations.7z

I tried to convert the esp file, but CK always crashes when trying to open it. So I'm using it as is.

On 11/3/2020 at 8:38, prinyo said:

Juego el mod en SkyrimVR y funciona principalmente (tuve que avanzar las misiones a través de la consola un poco más a menudo), así que supongo que funcionará bien en SSE.

Necesita usar este mod para convertir los archivos de animación y comportamiento. Esos son mis archivos convertidos, puedes probarlos en lugar de convertirlos.

IoMSSEConvertedAnimations.7z Obteniendo 13.58 MB · 2 descargas

Traté de convertir el archivo esp, pero CK siempre se bloquea al intentar abrirlo. Entonces lo estoy usando como está.

muchas gracias, funciono

• 2 months later...

Just another one of those that wonders what is going on. This is the one mod I've tried a million times to get running, but it never wants to actually zone in after the blackout effect. I've disabled everything except for the required mods and still had it stick on the loading screen before CTD or just loading for half an hour. I've also yet to see anyone actually ANSWER one of these questions for help.

I have been able to start and play the mod about 5 times in the past years. Also tried to make it work and failed about 5 times. ?

My advice is - make a profile in your mod manager only for the mod and install only what is required + a start mod so you don't need to do Helgen.

Then start a new game and once you are in the Skyrim world space open the console and type

SetStage melislemainquest 10

Hello, I'm Japanese. Excuse me from the translator.
I recently started Skyrim! And enjoying this amazing mod!

Please summarize the problems that occurred when you were looking for a marriage partner in the early stage as a reference.

At that time, you can put on a bondage clothes, but the crotch disappears and there is no harness in the body.
But I solved this.
It was tightly reflected by using build 8 instead of build 9 of "Devious Devices For Him".

I'm glad if you can refer to it because there was a person who was in the same situation as reading the past thread.
And beware of this if you're just starting out!

I couldn't help posting because I thought it was a common problem for people who started recently.

I spent half a day on this issue, so I'm looking forward to it!

If there is any problem and I can solve it, I will write it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 12:03 AM, Buizels said:

hey there! I'm a bit stuck on Zeldarn's quest. After the scene where the dog uses you, I was able to get up and walk about like normal, but when I went up to speak to master Zeldarn again to progress the quest, his dialogue box wouldn't open, and he'd just end up saying the same generic things that allt he other masters say. Is there a way to fix this?

I'm having this same exact issue, does anyone know how to fix it?

• 4 weeks later...

weird bug here, at the dragon bottom quest after i shouted the dragon just circle around and never come down. when i try to use console o change stage it stays above circling. it shows i heard the call and show your self then nothing... i have no idea what mob is not working.  sse here

3 hours ago, suricata45 said:

weird bug here, at the dragon bottom quest after i shouted the dragon just circle around and never come down. when i try to use console o change stage it stays above circling. it shows i heard the call and show your self then nothing... i have no idea what mob is not working.  sse here

Just keep advancing the quest stage by stage until something happens. At some point they will decide to head back to the island.