19 hours ago, ChaosTitanDrgnZ said:

I'm having a terrible time with this mod. Every time I try to press Esc, i CTD. Whenever I try to enter a room, I CTD. It's becoming real unplayable for me, but I want to do this questline. I'm downloaded every required mod. Why is does this keep happening?

The only way for me to play the mod (relatively) stable is on a new game. There are details on how to start it after Helgen (or after exiting the LAL cell) in the description of the mod. 

I would also suggest making a profile (in your mod manager) and only use tghe mods required and mods you feel you need for a playthru of this mod. 

Also make sure that you follow the correct load and install order of the required mods. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 12:25 AM, Boneyardbill said:

Mmmm... I've run this a few times during my tweaking of the mod and never had an issue. But I can tell you what is supposed to happen is you get a dialogue box. The one thing I've noticed with Skyrim and scenes where the player has his AI controls taken away, if you fidget a lot, inputing commands to move your character and so on, it can mess up the scene. I did that once when I was in the Seminal Engine. On reload, I kept my hands off the keyboard and it was fine.

I got it to work. The first time, I had to actually set the scene ahead of where it was(I finally figured out how to do that). After that, it would sometimes randomly work, and sometimes not(I was trying to get all the possible endings). To actually get it to work every time, I just had to remove a couple mods. Before making my comment, I had already tried doing nothing, but it still just locked up. I'd had the Prison Overhaul and SLDefeat, and took them out, and it was fine. The latter, I think, might have been the real problem. It kind of screwed with the Isle of Mara stuff on occasion, though why it would have messed with that moment is still confusing.

21 hours ago, CyberLifeSynth said:

I got it to work. The first time, I had to actually set the scene ahead of where it was(I finally figured out how to do that). After that, it would sometimes randomly work, and sometimes not(I was trying to get all the possible endings). To actually get it to work every time, I just had to remove a couple mods. Before making my comment, I had already tried doing nothing, but it still just locked up. I'd had the Prison Overhaul and SLDefeat, and took them out, and it was fine. The latter, I think, might have been the real problem. It kind of screwed with the Isle of Mara stuff on occasion, though why it would have messed with that moment is still confusing.

I never had any issues running Defeat alongside this mod, but it's possible. Any mod like Defeat that has an Alias it fills with the player could potentially cause an issue, I guess. I mean, it's Skyrim. Things only make sense about half the time.

Good that you got it to work though. ;) Because becoming the Prophet is fucking awesome.

1 hour ago, Boneyardbill said:

I never had any issues running Defeat alongside this mod, but it's possible. Any mod like Defeat that has an Alias it fills with the player could potentially cause an issue, I guess. I mean, it's Skyrim. Things only make sense about half the time.

Good that you got it to work though. ;) Because becoming the Prophet is fucking awesome.

LOL True enough, I guess. I've been playing since it first came out, and I don't know how or why people get the giant chicken or tiny giant glitches, but I don't. I know how it's supposed to happen, and I know it's rare, but dammit, I want that thing to work just once for me! XDD

And yes it is. Honestly, though, letting the Prophet get what he wants and becoming his new favourite pet is fun too. I'm not sure which I like more.

On 8/22/2018 at 1:50 AM, prinyo said:

Once you become the Prophet how do you travel between the island and Skyrim? 

Trap door in Ishmael's boat.

My problem is I can't seem to figure out how to finish Prince Flynn's quest.  Got the orc to run off, but once he does and the prince goes to his cabin nothing further happens and the orc is no where to be found.  I've got to be missing something somewhere!

Great mod, and no more crashy (for me) than any other Adult mod in Oldrim.  Nature of the beast with classic Skyrim.  Awesome gay content.  I just wish there were more like it.  And that I had the talent to do the same to expand the repatoir.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:27 PM, stormcrowwolf said:

Trap door in Ishmael's boat.

My problem is I can't seem to figure out how to finish Prince Flynn's quest.  Got the orc to run off, but once he does and the prince goes to his cabin nothing further happens and the orc is no where to be found.  I've got to be missing something somewhere!

Great mod, and no more crashy (for me) than any other Adult mod in Oldrim.  Nature of the beast with classic Skyrim.  Awesome gay content.  I just wish there were more like it.  And that I had the talent to do the same to expand the repatoir.

Yeah, it's hard to find him. He's in the ship's hold, at the opposite end of where you trap Rose.

Personally, I was really disappointed by the way the Prince quest concluded. That was one of the things I decided to tweak when I made my "personalization" of the mod.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2018 at 6:18 PM, Boneyardbill said:

Yeah, it's hard to find him. He's in the ship's hold, at the opposite end of where you trap Rose.

Personally, I was really disappointed by the way the Prince quest concluded. That was one of the things I decided to tweak when I made my "personalization" of the mod.

Yeah, I eventually found him... but I could swear he wasn't there in the hold the first time I looked.  I came back to it the next day and there he was.  Oh well.  And I agree about the prince.

On 9/12/2018 at 5:20 PM, stormcrowwolf said:

Yeah, I eventually found him... but I could swear he wasn't there in the hold the first time I looked.  I came back to it the next day and there he was.  Oh well.  And I agree about the prince.

LOL. I swear he wasn't there when I went to look for him as well!! I checked the hold, bow to stern, I'm sure of it. But then I checked the mod in CK and confirmed that was where he was at. I dunno.

The prince makes a much better pet than a sacrifice.

8 hours ago, stormcrowwolf said:

I'd have much rather seen him continue as a slave as well.  Maybe given over to one of the Masters looking for a 'wife' as an ending choice. 

Yeah, what I did, since I like the "become the prophet" option, I had him taken in by the Old Prophet, but he never had time to train him. So you get him as a bonus prize at the end. I also sent his uncle off to the dremora.

6 hours ago, Krynn said:

I have a problem and although I have the companion quest bugs where I should kill the leader of the silver hand.
now I have setStage melislemainquest 10, but where exactly should I then meet the two please?

melislemainquest 10 should send you directluy to the island so no need to meet anybody. If it doesn't - try melislehookquest

2 hours ago, prinyo said:

melislemainquest 10 should send you directluy to the island so no need to meet anybody. If it doesn't - try melislehookquest

No, unfortunately I was not ported to the island.
I just got a short note that I should meet with the two, only where and how,.. no idea.
I will try it next time.
Thank you!

9 hours ago, Krynn said:

No, unfortunately I was not ported to the island.
I just got a short note that I should meet with the two, only where and how,.. no idea.
I will try it next time.
Thank you!

Hi. As i understand you want to start this quest, you need to go here

20180928092520_1.jpg.936ad777054cc743ffd541be3d55d476.jpg

there you will find a ruined small house and inside must be a trap door where you can start Isle of Mara quest.

20180928094237_1.jpg.59c783d797510bc51f0ba13616a3e71c.jpg

2 hours ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. As i understand you want to start this quest, you need to go here

Reveal hidden contents

20180928092520_1.jpg.936ad777054cc743ffd541be3d55d476.jpg

there you will find a ruined small house and inside must be a trap door where you can start Isle of Mara quest.

Reveal hidden contents

20180928094237_1.jpg.59c783d797510bc51f0ba13616a3e71c.jpg

oh there it is, thanks!
I had two quest markers at this point on my first try, but then they disappeared again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, spartan343xd said:

My game is broken when I do the first mission with vilkas and farkas.
the animations of the rape do not run, only the dialogues run, and then it breaks.

What do you mean "do not run"? They just standing doing nothing ,but you can hear sound effects like they are doing "something". If so you forgot to run FNIS, if no, try to load previous save game, sometimes it helps to pass quests which are bugged. Dont forget to manual save every 5-10 mins. Ofc it wont fix all bugs, but using this i was able to almost complete this awesome quest.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:40 PM, Newbie2015 said:

What do you mean "do not run"? They just standing doing nothing ,but you can hear sound effects like they are doing "something". If so you forgot to run FNIS, if no, try to load previous save game, sometimes it helps to pass quests which are bugged. Dont forget to manual save every 5-10 mins. Ofc it wont fix all bugs, but using this i was able to almost complete this awesome quest.

Bug with tentacles summoned by Crandor is able to fix by first-person view.

Then you won't lose control over PC.

Also Rex (wolf in the camp) has no dick, in previous versions he had.

Played long time ago version 2 and bugs were minimal, but now crushing occurs more often (two times and i suddenly ended training with Zeldarn) so you are right about saving.

Hope the bug with final quest appeared in 4.0 was fixed in 4.1

• 2 weeks later...