SOLVED ISSUE: FNIS; Reading ZaZAnimationPackERROR(2026): Too many animations

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

wow, I think I found a solution to this problem

Just go to folder of zaz animations Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

and delete this .txt file - FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt

After this just run FNIS one more time

I do not know, it always works or not, but it helped me

Thanks following this Its help me Kudos

• 1 month later...

Quoting:

"Just go to folder of zaz animations Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack
and delete this .txt file - FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt
After this just run FNIS one more time"

So FNIS generator will generate animations then it's there.  I concur with another reply in that I deleted the Sex Lab Lite txt file and re-ran FNIS, saw it's folder get completely ignored.  Then I got an idea.... what if you swap in txt files from the different animation folders and run FNIS multiple times?  For the time that the txt file is there, it generates what it needs to to the respective folder then even if you remove the txt file later, FNIS already did its thing to that folder right?  

10 hours ago, jeedge said:

Quoting:

"Just go to folder of zaz animations Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack
and delete this .txt file - FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt
After this just run FNIS one more time"

So FNIS generator will generate animations then it's there.  I concur with another reply in that I deleted the Sex Lab Lite txt file and re-ran FNIS, saw it's folder get completely ignored.  Then I got an idea.... what if you swap in txt files from the different animation folders and run FNIS multiple times?  For the time that the txt file is there, it generates what it needs to to the respective folder then even if you remove the txt file later, FNIS already did its thing to that folder right?  

The purpose of the FNIS user tool is to MERGE ALL data. How can it MERGE, if you only provide part of the game? :smiley:

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2015 at 1:13 PM, Signe said:

wow, I think I found a solution to this problem

Just go to folder of zaz animations Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

and delete this .txt file - FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt

After this just run FNIS one more time

I do not know, it always works or not, but it helped me

Worked 4 me too. thx.

• 2 weeks later...

With the Alpha release of SKSE64 I was able to install FNIS for my game but I'm already experiencing this problem when only using a minimum of 4 mods (and max of 6) that involve animations and only 2 actual add any large amount (but I don't believe they even exceeds the 2000 mark).

FNIS Behavior V7.0   2/5/2018 4:15:53 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.23.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  1040 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt):  + Mitos_Laplove_A1_S3 Mitos_Laplove_A1_S3.hkx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So any solution here that is NOT disabling zaz ???

"ERROR(2026): Too many animations  1101 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  + -a ZazRackHighFF_Exit ZazFurnitureExit.hkx"

I use FNIS 7.4.5 XXL....

Basically the same animation amount made no problems yesterday with FNIS 7.4.4... 

• 2 weeks later...

Leaving note in case someone in the future might miss the same obvious like me.

This may seem like a "ya think?!" moment, but I had the same issue. My issue was that having both the regular and XXL version in MOD Organizer caused the shortcut to run the non-XXL version. I didn't realize that the title bar would/should indicate "XXL" when running FNIS.

• 3 weeks later...

Still getting the 2026 error with FNIS 7.4.5 XXL. What's up? The hangup is always on the ZaZ animation pack, and I think I've got something like 1500 animations prior to that.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   7/2/2018 8:58:10 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBiz1 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizG V1.0 ...
Reading HalosPoser Vs1.6 ...
Reading HalosPoser2 Vs1.6 ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\2.0a-BoneProne/!\ ...
Reading PinupPoser Vs1.6 ...
Reading PlayRandomIdle V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  2029 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  b -md ZazAPPillSXBOLick01A ZazAPPillSXBOLick01A.hkx

A few others mods in my list run off the ZaZ pack, so I don't want to deactivate it.

Edit* just realized I'm not using XXL for whatever reason. Rechecked my MO paths and got it working.

• 3 months later...
Spoiler
48 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Same solution then.

If you can't be arsed to explain your problem then why do expect people to take the time to help you?

You're sending the poor noobs mixed signals. We tell them and tell them to look for old threads that answer their questions and then you tell them to put up a new thread. Perhaps TruthSeekerD just didn't understand that the original problem was the attempt to load too many animations and that the OP solved it by using FNIS XXL. Not the solution I would have suggested (get rid of animations instead)  but there it is. ?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You're sending the poor noobs mixed signals. We tell them and tell them to look for old threads that answer their questions and then you tell them to put up a new thread. Perhaps TruthSeekerD just didn't understand that the original problem was the attempt to load too many animations and that the OP solved it by using FNIS XXL. Not the solution I would have suggested (get rid of animations instead)  but there it is. ?

I didn't mention a new thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/29/2017 at 6:57 AM, fore said:

The purpose of the FNIS user tool is to MERGE ALL data. How can it MERGE, if you only provide part of the game? :smiley:

Late reply to a pretty much long dead forum. But I recently tried to use the XXL patch for FNIS but I am still getting the error. Is there a step I am possibly missing?  I downloaded the patch using Vortex.

14 minutes ago, Haloeye said:

Late reply to a pretty much long dead forum. But I recently tried to use the XXL patch for FNIS but I am still getting the error. Is there a step I am possibly missing?  I downloaded the patch using Vortex.

What is the error you are getting? Post your FNIS output.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

What is the error you are getting? Post your FNIS output.

Sorry, I actually managed to fix it myself. I had a similar issue too one of the folks above. Apparently the XXL isn't a 'patch' but really an updated and re-visioned version. So once I deleted the old one, reinstalled the new one it worked fine.  Though I am now having a completely different problem. I'll leave the link if you got any insight.