SexLab Doggy Style Sounds

View File

Hi,

I simply wanted to have a few sounds for SexLab which would suit the doggy style animations. As I mainly use these kind of animations I wasn't really happy with the standard fx because they were missing the "pounding" sound I would like to hear. So I assembled a few sounds to give the animations some more power – soundwise. I just thought I may upload the sounds I'm using because there may be other people who would like to have sounds like that, too.
This is only a simple sound replacement, nothing more!

Some additional info to avoid confusion:
This replaces the standard sounds for all sex animations except those that are tagged as oral. I'm aware that the sounds are played at the last stage of an animation, too, but as I don't know how to script this is something I can't change.

Installation:

Just extract the archive in your Skyrim folder and replace the files when prompted to. In-game open the Sexlab configuration in MCM, go to "Rebuild and Clean" and click on "Reset Voice Registry" (actually I'm not sure if this step is necessary, but it surely does not hurt). That's it!

Enjoy!
Highohall

Update

FYI. The mod won't work if you have previously installed "SexLab Sound FX Replacer" mod (which also has an ESP file). The SexSFX*.wav stuff probably belong to that mod. If you want to use these files with the SFX Replacer then you must rename the files as SexSFX**.wav in order to overwrite SFX Replacer. (In SL 1.59c these files are named as 001.wav etc. by default. There's no need to rename the files if don't use the SFX Replacer).

Thanks to bjornk for pointing this out! I didn't know this myself, but now all makes sense.

There are now two versions available. One is for use with the "SexLab Sound FX Replacer" mod, the other one obviously not. If you have the Sound Replacer installed, choose the version for the SexLab Sound FX Replacer. Otherwise just choose the normal one.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/25/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab and Skyrim, obviously. Functioning ears are a must.
  • Special Edition Compatible

I haven't tried yet, but I don't think this is going to work. I think the files need to be named 000.wav, 001.wav, 002.wav, 003.wav, etc. The other sexlab sound replacer I've seen, for the cumshot noises, said the same thing in it. Has anyone else just installed it basic and had it work?

I had some other sounds downloaded before that had exact these file names so I just named mine accordingly – otherwise I would have named them all 000.wav, 001.wav etc. I'm not sure if the names of the files can be whatever they want as long as they're in the right folder, but fact is that it works perfectly fine in my game.

The sounds will play for all animations except oral animations (at least if they're tagged correctly), they won't be played only specifically for doggy style animations. I know that it is rather weird that they can be heard at the last stage as well, but it would require some scripting in order to avoid this which simply is a skill I do not call my own.

Guest squid0767

You DO need to rename these, even if you're NOT using the alpha version of Sexlab, but 1.59c like myself. No dice until I renamed them. Than no problem.

I don't know why this works for some people and for some not (even when using version 1.59c as I do myself), so I simply uploaded the file again with renamed wavs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm actually sort of new to SexLabs and what not and have followed the instructions, but I can't seem to get the sound effects to work. I am using 1.59c by the way.

Is the players voice suppose to be under something else? Or NPCs? I can't figure it out. Apologize, like I said this is all new to me...

Hi,

I'm actually sort of new to SexLabs and what not and have followed the instructions, but I can't seem to get the sound effects to work. I am using 1.59c by the way.

Is the players voice suppose to be under something else? Or NPCs? I can't figure it out. Apologize, like I said this is all new to me...

Hi there,

I do not exactly understand what problem you have, to be honest. These sounds are neither voice effects nor do they replace the player's or NPC's voice in any way. The sounds should just normally play besides voices when you initiate any sex animation that is not oral.

So you have SexLab installed and any prerequisites that are necessary for it? Did you reset the voice registry of SexLab in MCM? Specific information would be helpful. :)

Hi,

Hi there,

I do not exactly understand what problem you have, to be honest. These sounds are neither voice effects nor do they replace the player's or NPC's voice in any way. The sounds should just normally play besides voices when you initiate any sex animation that is not oral.

So you have SexLab installed and any prerequisites that are necessary for it? Did you reset the voice registry of SexLab in MCM? Specific information would be helpful. :)

Yes, I have MCM with SexLab and a few mods among the MCM menu. Unless, I missed a step, I followed the instructions exactly. I extracted the Data folder in the Skyrim folder, overwriting whatever had to be overwritten. I load up Skyrim. Went to Rebuild and Clean and clicked on the Reset Voice Registry. Exited out the Menu.(I actually waited for the POPUP to show on the top left of the screen to let me know I resetted everything.) I, then initiate a sex animation of doggystyle and missionary, but I still hear the same ol macaroni stirring noise. Not, sure what I'm doing wrong or if I missed on something.

Thanks for helping me by the way!

Hmm, you did everything that is necessary so I actually don't know why the sounds are not playing for you. I have a vague suspicion, but nothing more. Check your Data\sound\fx\SexLab\fxSex01 folder. Are there only files named "001.wav", "002.wav" etc. or are there also files named "SexSFX01.wav", "SexSFX02.wav" and so on? If yes, are these files the macaroni sound?

At first my sound files were all named "SexSFX01.wav" etc. but then some people said that it didn't work for them, so I renamed the files to "001.wav" etc. They are still named "SexSFX01.wav" on my PC and it works fine for me. You could try renaming all the files to "SexSFX01.wav" and so forth and then test it again in-game after you have reset the voice registry. Tell me if that helps!

FYI. The mod won't work if you have previously installed "SexLab Sound FX Replacer" mod (which also has an ESP file). The SexSFX*.wav stuff probably belong to that mod. If you want to use these files with the SFX Replacer then you must rename the files as SexSFX**.wav in order to overwrite SFX Replacer. (In SL 1.59c these files are named as 001.wav etc. by default. There's no need to rename the files if don't use the SFX Replacer).

Now that you say it... I had the Replacer installed, too. So in the end it all makes sense. Thank you for pointing this out! I added your quote as an information in the first post. :)

@whatallahmeant: You're welcome.

I'd recommend creating a copy of the set of files in this mod and rename them as SexSFX*.wav so that you have both 00x.wav files and SexSFX*.wav files inside the same folder. If you do that the mod will work with or without the SFX Replacer mod. That's actually what I did.

I now uploaded two versions, one is for when you have the "SexLab Sound FX Replacer" installed, the other one if you don't use this mod. So everyone can now download whatever they need without having to rename the files.