Borderlands 2

note to self never pre ordered remember how dnf took 12 years and my resit blown to hell swallowed by time yeah that resit is useless' date=' i rather wait for like a month or so , at least let the game have the patches ready for pc.. for console i'd say why not pre order as for pc players a total advice better wait then be sorry ...

[/quote']

Seeing as torchlight 2 has the same release day, I'll probably be too busy playing that to even pay mind to BL2 - planning on buying Borderlands 2 once I'm done with TL2. Hopefully they'll have fixed the worst of the bugs by then.

With just a few more minutes and download time to agonizingly wait for the game to start, I wish all Steam and Physical Copy Borderlands 2 aficionados, whether you are of a gunzerker, commando, assassin, or siren class, the best of times within New Pandora. I hope you all get to have more fun than exploiting a possible fault of the game. I wish you all the best of fun, luck, and killing of Handsome Jack and his mindless minions, as well as those jerks that are in your way.

I hope I can co-op with some of you in the future, but school is a must for me right now...But I will play a little tonight.

Newb Out.

Well, after having played for 4+ hours, I can honestly say if you like Borderlands then you will like the second one. It is pretty much just more of the same. It does feel like more of an expansion pack, since it is so very similar. I had zero crashes or any other issues and was able to run the game at 1920x1200 with all settings maxed with no lag whatsoever. I am looking forward to playing more later but I need to catch a bit of sleep first....:)

Well' date=' after having played for 4+ hours, I can honestly say if you like Borderlands then you will like the second one. It is pretty much just more of the same. It does feel like more of an expansion pack, since it is so very similar. I had zero crashes or any other issues and was able to run the game at 1920x1200 with all settings maxed with no lag whatsoever. I am looking forward to playing more later but I need to catch a bit of sleep first....:)

[/quote']

I will get my 20 :(

I'm so sad panda now.

Well, I have clocked just a hair over 30 hours into BL2 so far and I have not done all of the side missions, nor completed the main mission (but I am getting close). That is pretty good I feel for a single player game. Also since this is a sand box game you can always back track to areas that you have already been and explore anything you might have missed the first go round since enemies constantly respawn.

That is pretty good I feel for a single player game.

You're... playing alone? D:

Also' date=' I love this game.

[/quote']

Yea, the first time I play a game, I like to play by myself all the way through. After that I "may" look to team up with someone, if the game still held my interest. I am kinda anti-social when it comes to actually playing a game....:P