Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Thank you so much for posting this.  I have gotten this to work on my end and simply love it.  The one question I do have though is that, are the naked females on my end only, or can other STO players see my naked STO character?  Just curios.  Hope to hear back from you soon.

An avid STO player and fan.

From the readme:

Q) Will others see my character naked?

A) If and only if they are also using these same mods. These are client-side only mods; they only affect your local machine.

You can prove this for yourself: Install some of these mods, check out how your characters look in-game, then uninstall the mods and check again.

Yeah, client side model/texture replacers hurt nobody, and unless the game spooks your system, they won't ever know you're using them (I mean, unless you broadcast in-game that you are lol), so no chance of getting banned or anything...

I do kind of wish there was a bit more control over what gets "nudified". I honestly don't want Seven of Nine to be nude. Maybe I'm alone on this one, but every time I see her I can't help but think there must be some more Borg implants on her body in some places lmao...

Man, I'm a bit disappointed that the new "Iconian" outfit seems to clip really badly:

V9gYFdT.jpg

Honestly most outfits clip poorly when you scale them down to more of a "petite" breast size (as if they don't use the same scaling range for bodies as they do when they make armor for bodysliders), but this one still seems to clip even on the "bustiest" sizes... Usually most armors/cloths stop clipping when you scale the breasts up near the maximum amount.

*This was the reward from the current featured episode "Midnight".

• 3 weeks later...

My lord how quickly this post gets buried.

Question for anyone ...

Does anyone know the file name for the TOS Klingon uniform top if it has a replaced file at all?

I have an annoying little issue where many of the female Klingon tops (non-armored) don't have a replaced file for nudity.

There are a few I cant seem to find. The Klingon TOS, fur tops, etc.

I don't imagine I can simply file swap and name one of the existing files to repurpose it to replace the TOS of Fur can I?

My lord how quickly this post gets buried.

Question for anyone ...

Does anyone know the file name for the TOS Klingon uniform top if it has a replaced file at all?

I have an annoying little issue where many of the female Klingon tops (non-armored) don't have a replaced file for nudity.

There are a few I cant seem to find. The Klingon TOS, fur tops, etc.

I don't imagine I can simply file swap and name one of the existing files to repurpose it to replace the TOS of Fur can I?

Fed humanoid is worse - for some reason, only the outfit versions purchased with Zen are included (the "open" ones)...

Unfortunately, it looks like this is a bit more complicated than simple file replacers.

None of the immediately-available vanilla Fed tops or KDF bottoms can be removed, but there are numerous cheap outfits available from the exchange, fleet holdings, or C-Store that enable nudity. These include:

• Winter cropped tops (cheap on Exchange)
  • Dyson outfit (Fleet Spire)
  • Miner outfit (Fleet Dilithium Mine)
  • Formal Wear (C-store)

Another option I haven't yet gotten around to modding is the new Iconian outfit from the latest featured episode. I believe it is the cheapest (i.e. free) option available, but has glitches in the current mod version (as was noted a few posts ago) that I hope to fix in the next update.

None of the immediately-available vanilla Fed tops or KDF bottoms can be removed, but there are numerous cheap outfits available from the exchange, fleet holdings, or C-Store that enable nudity. These include:

• Winter cropped tops (cheap on Exchange)
  • Dyson outfit (Fleet Spire)
  • Miner outfit (Fleet Dilithium Mine)
  • Formal Wear (C-store)

Another option I haven't yet gotten around to modding is the new Iconian outfit from the latest featured episode. I believe it is the cheapest (i.e. free) option available, but has glitches in the current mod version (as was noted a few posts ago) that I hope to fix in the next update.

Aww that is unfortunate. I'll have to take a look for the Winter Top, see how it looks normally. I'm very conscientious about how the character looks to those on the "normal" side of the looking glass. I tailor my outfit folder where only certain items are nude. This allows me to have a frisky little naked bridge bunny without her appearing as a random button gone rogue.

I had come up with a nice combination for one of my KDF BOs using the TOS Kling top. looks fine... then I was like.. hmmm... how does she look like... O_O .. Oh my....

Its not a big deal though. I'm a lifer anyway..so its not like I don't have access to stuff.

Though..

Considering you got the cat tail for all to work... ever think of applying that to other articles?

Like taking the Orion Belt w/loincloth and having it appear in the place of one of the many Fed belts?

Or an Orion bikini top appearing in the place of one of the Romulan Civilian tops.

I don't know how the model of the clothing actually interacts with the character model, so this is just a "I wonder if..." sorta idea.

Hi there; just wanted to say I joined the website specifically for this mod.  It is refresshing to see such long-lasting dedication to a project.

One question: I haven't found any bare feet footwear options for my boffs.  If there isn't one, is there the potential for adding that in a future release?  It seems silly to have the team running around in nothing but boots...

Hi there; just wanted to say I joined the website specifically for this mod.  It is refresshing to see such long-lasting dedication to a project.

One question: I haven't found any bare feet footwear options for my boffs.  If there isn't one, is there the potential for adding that in a future release?  It seems silly to have the team running around in nothing but boots...

There's an Orion sandal remover, but I'm not sure if there's anything else. I haven't run the installer for a while lol, so you'd probably be better off just checking it yourself! n.nU

Hey there, glad you like the mod. Sorry, but boffs do not have access to the Off Duty category of uniforms, and those are the only footwears (other than Orions') that feature bare feet as an option - both in the base game and in modding, unfortunately.

Hey there, glad you like the mod. Sorry, but boffs do not have access to the Off Duty category of uniforms, and those are the only footwears (other than Orions') that feature bare feet as an option - both in the base game and in modding, unfortunately.

This doesn't mean they can't be added of course. I would try if I knew how it was done - apparently it's a lot more complicated than simply replacing files...

• 2 weeks later...

So good news folks, I've got a new update ready to go with many new features such as:

• First I just would like to say that I'm really enjoying your mod, made the grind actually enjoyable. Second, I would like to ask if it's possible to replace the off-duty version of the Aloha shirt with the open one you can only wear on Risa?
  • Sorry for the wait, but I've got a mod for this in too! (Aloha Open shirts for Off-duty). Although it doesn't also come with the bikini underneath at the moment, so your character will be rather bare-chested.

• Iconian Vests remover mod, meaning Fed characters finally have access to a free costume piece that enables toplessness!

• Significantly increased the height of the mod component selection window. There are really a lot of options in this mod package, and it'll be nice to have some more space to see them all!

I'm going to wait until after the New Dawn update hits next week (Oct 27) to release the update, however, as there is a very, very good chance that additional bugs will be introduced with the S11 patch that I'll need to fix.

So good news folks, I've got a new update ready to go with many new features such as:

• First I just would like to say that I'm really enjoying your mod, made the grind actually enjoyable. Second, I would like to ask if it's possible to replace the off-duty version of the Aloha shirt with the open one you can only wear on Risa?
  • Sorry for the wait, but I've got a mod for this in too! (Aloha Open shirts for Off-duty). Although it doesn't also come with the bikini underneath at the moment, so your character will be rather bare-chested.

• Iconian Vests remover mod, meaning Fed characters finally have access to a free costume piece that enables toplessness!

• Significantly increased the height of the mod component selection window. There are really a lot of options in this mod package, and it'll be nice to have some more space to see them all!

I'm going to wait until after the New Dawn update hits next week (Oct 27) to release the update, however, as there is a very, very good chance that additional bugs will be introduced with the S11 patch that I'll need to fix.

Thanks a lot! And being bare-chested isn't much of a problem ;)

Sounds like a plan - thanks for continuing to work on this! Mods really extend the lifespan of games for me (and nude mods extend it even further lol).

yes I agree with you, most men are visual learners and by nature appreciate beauty in females. It puts a smile on my face to see the beautiful characters dance sexy.

Alert! Engage tractor beams and empty your cargo holds! Free stuff incoming!

Star Trek Online: New Dawn Giveaways | Star Trek Online

Great heads up PW, thanks I would have totally missed that.

Also, I didn't realize how active you were over on GV with this. I would have made my way over there sooner. I hope you find this thread adequate for continuing development.

Sorry for asking, but what's GV...?

Looks like your guess was correct - with the Season 11 patch, sto will CTD with the nude mod installed. Had to uninstall it, at least I got a look at how my characters look to someone who is playing without :)

I am also reporting CTD during load screen with new season 11 patch. Nude part works, but the jiggly boobs mod is what's killing it I think.

Update: It looks like anything from the "Compiled Mods" category in the automated installer will cause the ctd. In fact, even if you unselect everything in the compiled mods category, but the category itself still has the blue square in it (indicating that something below in the category tree is selected), it will CTD. So until this is fixed, deselect your compiled mods category in the auto installer and give it a try.

I am also reporting CTD during load screen with new season 11 patch. Nude part works, but the jiggly boobs mod is what's killing it I think.

Update: It looks like anything from the "Compiled Mods" category in the automated installer will cause the ctd. In fact, even if you unselect everything in the compiled mods category, but the category itself still has the blue square in it (indicating that something below in the category tree is selected), it will CTD. So until this is fixed, deselect your compiled mods category in the auto installer and give it a try.

Yes indeed, please avail yourselves of the "Safe Install" option until I can roll out a fix.