Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Breaks like this are nice for me. As someone mentioned previously, it lets me see my characters in their native state... meaning if my captain is dressed like Bo-Bo the Clown with mismatching colors everywhere... I can address that hehe.

I'm glad PW has kept this thing alive as long as he has. Honestly, when he picked the mod up and adopted it a couple of years ago, I didn't expect it to have lasted this long.

So kudos and cheers to Password for ... holy hells.. almost 4  years for his commitment to making Star Trek sexy again (if you don't get what I mean, watch TOS) during our endless journey,
"To explore strange new sexy bodies, to seek out new boobies and naughty attire, to boldly go where no basement virgin has gone before."

Cheers!!

And here we have version 2.15.0, ready for the New Dawn era!

Many thanks to Uiridium_Chimera for the new female normal maps that can improve shadowing for certain characters. For more information see this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4659-star-trek-online-nude-mods-version-2150/?p=1295205

Of course that's not the only new feature; go see the first post for the full changelog and downloads.

As always, please submit reports of any bugs here, should you detect any of them on sensors.

And here we have version 2.15.0, ready for the New Dawn era!

Many thanks to Uiridium_Chimera for the new female normal maps that can improve shadowing for certain characters. For more information see this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4659-star-trek-online-nude-mods-version-2150/?p=1295205

Of course that's not the only new feature; go see the first post for the full changelog and downloads.

As always, please submit reports of any bugs here, should you detect any of them on sensors.

Cool, you got it figured out already! Happy to see my shading edits got included! :]

Thanks for continuing to support this!

• 1 month later...

Did we lose posts? I know i posted the Jupiter issue and asked if anyone had crashed during the QWW

The posts are still available from the archive: http://archive.loverslab.com/topic/4659-star-trek-online-nude-mods-version-2151/

Version 2.15.1 fixes the Jupiter issue (as indicated in the changelog). Furthermore, Winter Wonderland has not broken anything insofar as I can tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant work, as always.  It's been awhile since I've played, but so glad to see that you're keeping up with it still.

(Off topic post)I'm trying to get back into the game, but all my former fleet mates don't play anymore or aren't on when I am, so I'd love some people to group with ingame.  @LordJerle is my ingame

• 1 month later...

Sorry, meant to say I appreciate you continuing to let us know about this stuff - I woulda missed it once again! n.nU

Not sure why it makes you wait till level 60 to use it though, when you start getting to points at what - 50? 51? Can't remember which one it was now lol.

EDIT: Here are some more recent screenshots of my characters:

toPcAyA.jpg

17IY7fF.jpg

bTad8a9.jpg

Sorry about the text - I always leave subtitles for cinematics on, which is usually the best time to take screenshots lol! :3

Also, when you get around to updating the patch next time, would you mind terribly changing the credits for my "petite" normal maps and retexture to "Ulithium_Dragon" rather than "Uiridium_Chimera"?

Let's just say that I was trying to... evade someone I didn't want to notice me on here at the time... >_<

Also, when you get around to updating the patch next time, would you mind terribly changing the credits for my "petite" normal maps and retexture to "Ulithium_Dragon" rather than "Uiridium_Chimera"?

Let's just say that I was trying to... evade someone I didn't want to notice me on here at the time... >_<

Sure, can do.

As of the 29th the Fed Open Jackets are free to claim for the anniversary event but for today only.

And they work with the patch...

Thanks for the heads up! :D

Also, why does the game need another flipping GIGABYTE of space for the new patch!? O.o

They do this a lot, and I cannot fathom what could be taking up so much space. Usually textures take up the most space, but WTF could they be doing so that every single patch never requires less than 1g more space...?

well the good news is the tarantula, the temporal dread and the leeta outfit don't break the game. :)   Please don't mod the hot pants i like em

Edit they apparently took the hotpants out of the tailor.. grr and when i was changing tops the longer sleeves of the mirror outfits are clipping bad.

edit again.. running the mod makes the shorts disappear in the tailor options. removed he mod and the shorts were there.