Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

There's crazy-long login queues' date=' I can't log in to test the mods -- although I got as far as the character select with no problems...

[/quote']

No issues this time. I logged in fine and the mod works as intended. and guess what I had to use your launcher because theres has issues. your mod bypasses there broken launcher

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i don't know if it's possible but could the body slider for the hips/legs be increased as well? 

That actually isnt a bad question/request. I find that most of my Bridge Bunnies are hippy with the hip slider almost maxed. It would be interesting to see if it could be expanded like the breast scale.

I do have one of my own request too since we are at it. Not horribly important but in regards to the possible uniforms we can assign to female crew members. We already have the TOS medical uniform, which I never liked, so how about adding the TOS Nurses uniform to the selection?

I do have one of my own request too since we are at it. Not horribly important but in regards to the possible uniforms we can assign to female crew members. We already have the TOS medical uniform, which I never liked, so how about adding the TOS Nurses uniform to the selection?

Sure, I'll throw that option in the next version.

As for the scaling options, I'll post a tutorial on how to create your own scaling mods, it's not hard really. :)

Want to mess with the body slider scaling? Then this tutorial is for you!

• Grab the latest version of the Cryptic mod tools from http://svn.gib.me/builds/cryptic/
  • Extract them somewhere.
  • EITHER: Download this file and extract it to the same place as the mod tools: scaleinfos.zip
    OR: Extract the scaleinfos.bin folder from STO's game data and decompile it into *.xml files using the mod tools.
  • You should now have a "Scaleinfos" folder alongside .exe files like "Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource.exe". Open the Scaleinfos folder.
  • Open the "Startrekmalescalegroups.xml" file.
  • This contains all the scaling info for males and females. Male skeletons don't have Breast bones, but for bones that are common to both skeletons, changing the values should affect both males and females.
  • Browse to a section that interests you, for instance to control female breast sizes look for the
        <SkelScaleGroup>
          <GroupName>Breasts</GroupName>
    sections and the numbers that follow it.
  • Modify some numbers and save the file.
  • Go back to the mod tools folder and execute the "Compile Scaleinfos.bat" file. Alternatively, drag the Scaleinfos folder onto Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource.exe. Either way, you should have outputted Scaleinfos.bin.
  • Move Scaleinfos.bin over to your
    ..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata\bin
    folder and start STO to check out your modifications.
  • ???
  • As the Ferengi say, PROFIT!

The general format for scaling is:

<SmallMin>
            <a:float>X.XX</a:float>
            <a:float>Y.YY</a:float>
            <a:float>Z.ZZ</a:float>
          </SmallMin>
          <SmallMax>
          </SmallMax>
          <LargeMin>
          </LargeMin>
          <LargeMax>
          </LargeMax>

Most of the time, the SmallMin and LargeMin entries should be identical, and the SmallMax and LargeMax should be identical. SmallMin/LargeMin is the minimum size, and SmallMax/LargeMax is the maximum.

As far as I can tell:

• The X-axis ("X.XX" above) is the left-to-right axis across the body - that is, the shoulder-to-shoulder axis.
  • The Y-axis ("Y.YY") is up and down, i.e. a line from head to toe;
  • The Z-axis ("Z.ZZ") is outwards from the body, i.e. a line from back to front.

Larger numbers means more scaling, meaning more extension/inflation in that direction.

In addition to scaling, there are sections that control translation, meaning that the model vertices are moved spatially, rather than just scaled. Think grabbing and moving something rather than inflating/deflating it. As an example, the

<SkelScaleGroup>
      <GroupName>Breaststrans</GroupName>

is one such translation section that follows the same format as above. Assigning values to each direction will move the main breast vertices along that axis, either in one direction for positive numbers or in the opposite direction for negative numbers.

Well, that should do ya. Feel free to ask questions if you get confused; happy modding!

So i don't want to modify the trans areas then i think, but want to modify just the "breast1" and 2 or is it the "breastr" type? i'm having an interesting time of it lol, i keep on creating these giant 20 foot tall characters with one giant boob and one medium one lmao.. my poor short character looks so disfigured. And then sometimes they'll turn out as ultra saggy... like all the way to the ground lol.

So i definitely am missing something i think lol

So i don't want to modify the trans areas then i think, but want to modify just the "breast1" and 2 or is it the "breastr" type? i'm having an interesting time of it lol, i keep on creating these giant 20 foot tall characters with one giant boob and one medium one lmao.. my poor short character looks so disfigured. And then sometimes they'll turn out as ultra saggy... like all the way to the ground lol.

So i definitely am missing something i think lol

Each section has "BreastL" and "BreastR", meaning left and right breasts. You should modify both by the same values to keep symmetry. Also generally try to keep values around 0.1 to 5. Values much larger result in extreme "polygonization", or the 3D equivalent of pixelization [voxelization?] like what is described here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4659-star-trek-online-nude-mods-version-229/?p=138186.

Sure, I'll throw that option in the next version.

As for the scaling options, I'll post a tutorial on how to create your own scaling mods, it's not hard really. :)

That is very much epic sir, thank you kindly :)

• 3 weeks later...

Version 2.3.0 available from the first post.

New Mods:

• Playercostume Mods: Added TOS Nurse outfit option for Federation Female crew
Changes:
  • Tweaks regarding smoother blending of necklines for Federation Female Crew (Bikini and TOS Mirror options).
  • The "Klingon female accessories remover" mods no longer remove KHG/Omega/MACO chest gear. (Thanks to Plague1001 for pointing out the incorrect behavior).

Version 2.3.0 available from the first post.

New Mods:

• Playercostume Mods: Added TOS Nurse outfit option for Federation Female crew

Love you dude... just saying. In that manly, you're fucking awesome sort of way.

But I have to ask the question...

You ready for them to completely break everything with the big mystery patch in a few days?

But I have to ask the question...

You ready for them to completely break everything with the big mystery patch in a few days?

Well, I was able to fix the mods after the last big Season patch in just a couple days, I don't anticipate this or any new ones being massively more difficult... but we'll see.
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

first let me say i've been following this mod for a while now and you guys are really into it *thumbs up* for that,

i'm not terribly interested in nude mods but i learned a few neat things that i was able to utilize from disecting the files here,

for other stuff i fooled around with.

Since you guys are really digging into the files of the STO client (i did mostly texture modding, hiding / replacing stuff, you guys seem to really go into the code or script stuff...)

well i wanted to ask you if there are any other mods for STO you are aware of that are kinda new / actively developed?

I'm really looking for anything new, since Pendra37 closed his STO-advanced.com site?

This nude mod here is the only thing that keeps on going that i know of.

So is there any place where new STO mods are being shared (where i possibly could share my own stuff that i'm currently just kinda sitting on?).

Hi, 

first let me say i've been following this mod for a while now and you guys are really into it *thumbs up* for that,

i'm not terribly interested in nude mods but i learned a few neat things that i was able to utilize from disecting the files here,

for other stuff i fooled around with.

Since you guys are really digging into the files of the STO client (i did mostly texture modding, hiding / replacing stuff, you guys seem to really go into the code or script stuff...)

well i wanted to ask you if there are any other mods for STO you are aware of that are kinda new / actively developed?

I'm really looking for anything new, since Pendra37 closed his STO-advanced.com site?

This nude mod here is the only thing that keeps on going that i know of.

So is there any place where new STO mods are being shared (where i possibly could share my own stuff that i'm currently just kinda sitting on?).

Honestly, I don't know of any other active mods for STO that are available to the public other than this one. I know of at least one other fellow who makes mods but keeps them only to himself... and that's really about it.

If you want to share your mods, then I'm not entirely sure where the best place would be (obviously not the official forums, of course tongue.png). If your mods are NSFW, then places like here, GVZ, and/or Nudecreator are fairly well-known. If they're not adult-related mods, then you could share them in other places, but your guess is as good as mine really.

Find out that new Spock would rather fuck new Kirk instead of new Uhura ruined the idea of a nude mod for me.

Well, I haven't made (and don't plan on making) any male nude mods :P.

Also, new Spock isn't in STO and likely never will be.

I already have modded the new Legacy of Romulus stuff. I'll post an update with the new stuff when LoR goes live.

It even looks like full nude (well, except shoes) will be possible for female Romulans without having to buy anything! :)

Help! I ran the easy installer and I keep getting the following error:

Fatal Error: Unable to find default animation for sequencer

Sto_Holstered_Weapon. You must add the flag "DefaultSequence" to

one (and only one) Sequence!

I did a search of all the files in my game folder and found nothing by the name Sto_Holstered_Weapon.

Has anyone else seen this? Any suggestions, please? Thank you!

UPDATE: OK, I guess I was trying to install an older version, not sure how I downloaded that instead of the new one? Anyhow, it seems to be working pretty good now, thanks! Very well done.

I already have modded the new Legacy of Romulus stuff. I'll post an update with the new stuff when LoR goes live.

It even looks like full nude (well, except shoes) will be possible for female Romulans without having to buy anything! :)

This, I approve. :)