On 5/10/2019 at 7:22 AM, Inte said:

Because of needs mods I remove the gag in the cell so prisoners can eat. The reason I am not using DD during the night is given the frequent 'fun' calls, I would have to un/equip them a lot. IDK, I might add an option for that in the near future. 

Yes, I meant to change that description. It refers to the DDe - CD Patch. It's in the DDe download section. Make sure you have it installed if you also have CD installed.  

It's an option I would love to see: a prison mod made as customizable as possible, where an option existed for a character to be forced to carry out their sentence while heavily restrained, would be my ideal. I think both PO and the Dagonar section of DCL have a lot of potential (and I'm glad to hear they now work together) and I honestly just want an option for a kinky prison where the focus is on restraint and confinement, that can be made as busy and interactive or as quiet and simple as the player wants.

Pic sort of related: if there was an option to just have imprisonment and restraint without forced labour, visits etc I'd be ecstatic, and I think a dedicated prison mod (like POP) would be more able to accommodate this than one of the DCL features. 

And I did have that patch installed. I was still getting the error. I'll try it again when I have time.

20190419141848_1.jpg

Getting a bug where after I get taken to the cell, the jailer will immediately comeback in and then he will start talking as if an event was going to start, (pillory, parade, etc) but then a sex animation will start. Which will bug out where the actors will teleport to different areas around the cell. After the animation is over, we teleport into the Hall where the jailer just stands there.

Anyone know what's going on here? 

On 5/10/2019 at 8:48 AM, MaikCG said:

Do not want to destroy the atmosphere.
If i remember correctly, by default the cell will normally respawn in 30 game days. Quite a long time for the leader of the Thieves Guild, visiting this place happens more often :)

Good point. I must say that I never get arrested for minor crimes. :classic_happy:

I'll have to think of a non-punishing scenario where the guard will just come in to throw the prisoners some food. I wander if there are any fondling animations.

On 5/10/2019 at 6:28 PM, jinsoo said:

Is there any detailed information about the stat loss portion of the mod, I have it installed and there's so many options for all of it, and I'm not sure what they all do.

It's fairly simple, you choose if you want the skills modified and how, then choose which skills. 

On 5/10/2019 at 12:10 PM, waiyan said:

How do I assign furniture animations to tag punishment?

And does this mod work with player identity concealment feature from sneak tool?

Remove the 'Auto' tag. Replace it with the furniture animation you want to play. Say, 'Pillory, TiltedWheel, Wheel, XCross, etc. 

17 hours ago, DvPl said:

Pic sort of related: if there was an option to just have imprisonment and restraint without forced labour, visits etc I'd be ecstatic, and I think a dedicated prison mod (like POP) would be more able to accommodate this than one of the DCL features. 

If you do not want any activities to happen in POP just set their chance to 0 in the MCM. 

As for the restraints, I will look into adding a option where you can use a DDe outfit while in prison. The DDe outfit can be an existing pre-made one or you can make your own. 

11 hours ago, jinsoo said:

Getting a bug where after I get taken to the cell, the jailer will immediately comeback in and then he will start talking as if an event was going to start, (pillory, parade, etc) but then a sex animation will start. Which will bug out where the actors will teleport to different areas around the cell. After the animation is over, we teleport into the Hall where the jailer just stands there.

Sounds like script lag. Make sure you are not getting any stuck dumps. Reset POP then try again while keeping an eye on your log. 

Or just post your log here. 

6 hours ago, Inte said:

If you do not want any activities to happen in POP just set their chance to 0 in the MCM. 

As for the restraints, I will look into adding a option where you can use a DDe outfit while in prison. The DDe outfit can be an existing pre-made one or you can make your own. 

That would be excellent: POP is on a great track in that you can make your stay in prison as active and varied or as slow and simple as you like. I'd just love to see an option for the Dragonborn to be kept really tightly trussed up during her time there, for security reasons and all that!

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Sounds like script lag. Make sure you are not getting any stuck dumps. Reset POP then try again while keeping an eye on your log. 

Or just post your log here. 

Hopefully this is what you need, if it's not let me know
thanks for your help!

Papyrus.0.log

I'm running into an odd bug where a guard will trigger an arrest, only to leave me standing *or hogtied* in front of them with both of us stuck. Tried running it without other capture or crime mods (cursed loot, etc), and I'm fairly sure it's a clean save version (had to reinstall everything around version 420 anyways)

so does it no longer lock you into the pillory?

I'm just standing there until a scene happens.

An unrelated problem (maybe) but almost every time I get a sex scene in the cell it soft locks with the guard asking "was it good for you".

I think I bricked walled a third playthru in a row.  What a rate -_-  Luckily this was pretty early in the game.

Really wish I could enjoy this mod but it's not cooperating. :(

On 5/10/2019 at 8:48 AM, MaikCG said:

Do not want to destroy the atmosphere.
If i remember correctly, by default the cell will normally respawn in 30 game days. Quite a long time for the leader of the Thieves Guild, visiting this place happens more often :)

Good point.

I'll have to think of a reason why the guards will visit the cell to throw some food down. Maybe a spanking session, IDK. 

On 5/11/2019 at 3:00 PM, jinsoo said:

Script delay maybe? 

Do you see any failed aliases in POP MCM status page? 

On 5/12/2019 at 10:38 AM, jinsoo said:

Hopefully this is what you need, if it's not let me know
thanks for your help!

Papyrus.0.log 1.66 MB · 0 downloads

A few things,

1. Make sure all aliases are OK in the POP MCM status page.
  2. If they are, then your PC lost her AI package for some unknown reason. 
    • Hit your AI hotkey and choose 'Force AI' that should reload the AI pk. 
    • The scene should continue.  
On 5/12/2019 at 8:17 PM, mikaalice said:

I'm running into an odd bug where a guard will trigger an arrest, only to leave me standing *or hogtied* in front of them with both of us stuck. Tried running it without other capture or crime mods (cursed loot, etc), and I'm fairly sure it's a clean save version (had to reinstall everything around version 420 anyways)

Is is with DDe 4.20? If yes try it with DDe 4.21. 

On 5/13/2019 at 7:01 PM, Harry Smackmeat said:

so does it no longer lock you into the pillory?

I'm just standing there until a scene happens.

An unrelated problem (maybe) but almost every time I get a sex scene in the cell it soft locks with the guard asking "was it good for you".

I think I bricked walled a third playthru in a row.  What a rate -_-  Luckily this was pretty early in the game.

Really wish I could enjoy this mod but it's not cooperating. :(

It should lock you in furniture. Make sure you are using the latest SUM. 

For the sex scene, reset your animation registry in SL MCM. 

We'll make it cooperate. :classic_happy:

On 5/6/2019 at 2:22 AM, Inte said:

Try waiting a couple of hours then type this in the console, 

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Of the hundreds of mods and their versions I've had in my time playing Skyrim, POP is the only one I've had this issue with ...multiple times.

It's always been when I start a new game. No log notifications show up for POP and entering that command in the console doesn't work to jump start POP.

Oddly, it only started happening after I switched from Alternate Start to Skyrim Unbound.

...And It happens to me yet again.

Edit: tune in tomorrow as I attempt to get to the bottom of which mod of mine is conflicting!

On 5/16/2019 at 8:10 AM, Inte said:

I'll have to think of a reason why the guards will visit the cell to throw some food down. Maybe a spanking session, IDK.

? An important question, let's see what comes to my mind while I type it down:

• checking prisoners health and well being .... and while the guard is there, discipline can never hurt
  • as part of the "return to cell" procedure in the standard procedure. So even when the prisoners is here for high bounties, food can be made available (I console the restraints unlocked, so I can eat. Starving is pointless)
  • checking that nobody has escaped ... and while the guard is there, discipline can never hurt
  • scheduled at certain times of the day
  • checking because he heard something unusual from the cells ... and while the guard is there, discipline can never hurt

2 hours ago, worik said:

? An important question, let's see what comes to my mind while I type it down:

• checking prisoners health and well being .... and while the guard is there, discipline can never hurt
  • as part of the "return to cell" procedure in the standard procedure. So even when the prisoners is here for high bounties, food can be made available (I console the restraints unlocked, so I can eat. Starving is pointless)
  • checking that nobody has escaped ... and while the guard is there, discipline can never hurt
  • scheduled at certain times of the day
  • checking because he heard something unusual from the cells ... and while the guard is there, discipline can never hurt

The notion that discipline can never hurt should be banned - but I think that that's a discussion to be had elsewhere ?

Otherwise, @Inte if you really are looking for ideas  ?, a possible option would be for guards to see 'feeding time' as a 'game', distributing food as if to animals in a zoo.  They could truss up the prisoner tightly, or even more than they already are, and 'bet' on the time taken to retrieve a number of randomly placed items, the target, as weighted for the number of pieces of food to be retrieved, being the lowest random time bet,  If the PC prisoner fails to retrieve them within that time, they

- get left in the added restrictions and are made vulnerable to the other prisoners in the cell, or an increased number of passing guards, who take continuous, ie non stop ?,  advantage of them until the next normally scheduled POP event, or

- get locked firmly intto some furniture until that next event, or

- whatever other 'punishment' scenes come to mind

If the PC wins by collecting everything within the time, they get the food, but also whipped by the losing guards, and then events go back to normal

That would give a 'good excuse' for guards to add, and play with the prisoners' food