This. Thank you Elf Prince. The only thing I would add is that sometimes it can take several minutes for SkiUI to refresh its self depending on how many mods it has to register and the current papyrus load.

In that case, I would recommend you Jaxonz mod (MCM kicker). It forcing, refreshing and checking your MCM menu (mods) when you load your game. It's quick and accurate.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?

In that case, I would recommend you Jaxonz mod (MCM kicker). It forcing, refreshing and checking your MCM menu (mods) when you load your game. It's quick and accurate.

I would actually recommend against using that as it could add quite a lot to the papyrus workload at game load. For people who are already having issues with scripts not firing when they should, this could actually make the problem worse. Its much better just to refresh SkiUI manually as needed than to waist CPU time refreshing it on every game load regardless of weather or not its needed.

I would actually recommend against using that as it could add quite a lot to the papyrus workload at game load. For people who are already having issues with scripts not firing when they should, this could actually make the problem worse. Its much better just to refresh SkiUI manually as needed than to waist CPU time refreshing it on every game load regardless of weather or not its needed.

I agree with you that this mod is "burdening" script folder, but at the same time it's very useful kit since it;

• Checks SKSE version and proper installation
  • Checks SkyUI version and proper installation
  • Fixes missing SkyUI MCM mod menus
  • Forces updates of SkyUI MCM mod menus[*]Politely waits for SkyUI and well behaved mods to do their thing first[*]Only runs at game load and then gets out of the way

I had that mod on my computer anf it worked great. At the same time, I respect your suggestion as the one who knows much and more of scripting then me. So, if you recommend to not to use it, fine with me. :)

SKUI 4.1 this is not showing in MCM menu tried everything in the read me file nothing helps. Loaded new game uninstalled SKUI and reinstalled it nothing please help..

I'm having a similar issue with my new game as well. I have the most recent versions of SkyUI and Sexlab and even setstage SKI thing isn't getting the menu to show up. However, my game and SkyUI seems to be aware of it's existence since I did notice the number of menus detected changed when I removed it and did another clean install.

Now, I'm not going to go on some long winded rant about how modding is not for the faint of heart and how a little common sense and research will often save you a lot of time and frustration but, really, if you have a problem like this, google it. Of the 12000 results, I'm sure you would have found at least one that would have answered your question.

In that case, type "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" into the console (without quotes) , wait couple of seconds and MCM menu will refresh showing all installed mods.

This. Thank you Elf Prince. The only thing I would add is that sometimes it can take several minutes for SkiUI to refresh its self depending on how many mods it has to register and the current papyrus load.

I actually found out about setstage SKI... from google, but to be fair even Google does so much when only a small portion of a search is useful and relevant. It's honestly easier to just ask others who are actively modding for help especially since I tend to randomly play skyrim and then stop for half a year. Guess I'll give SKI config another go and make some breakfast...

Sad to regret you, but seems i have the same problem as other people here.

After installation of the mod the MCM never appears.

And "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" does not helps. All my other 44 MCMs reappears after entering this console command, but your MCM still leaves invisible after it.

I actually found out about setstage SKI... from google, but to be fair even Google does so much when only a small portion of a search is useful and relevant. It's honestly easier to just ask others who are actively modding for help especially since I tend to randomly play skyrim and then stop for half a year. Guess I'll give SKI config another go and make some breakfast...

Just be patient. Depending on your mods and script load, it can take several minutes to re-register all the menus.

And "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" does not helps. All my other 44 MCMs reappears after entering this console command, but your MCM still leaves invisible after it.

That should be impossible. Either you forgot to activate the mod, or the quest controlling the entire mod spontaneously refused to start, or far more likely, you just didn't wait lone enough. You MUST wait until you see a notification in the top left of the screen saying that X number of MCM Menus were registered. If you look for it before seeing this notification you will only see the currently registered menus. To put things into perspective, it takes any were between a minute and a minute and a half for me when I re-register my MCM Menus with my 226 active mods and 36 MCM Menus. That's with a i7 975 @3.33 ghz.

One small note in the SkyUI 5.0 update says they "Tweaked mod registration timing" which tells me that the problem has always been in SkyUI since it seems every mod using MCM has people like you complaining that the menu doesn't show up despite the fact that it seems to work most of the time for nearly every one else.

If you haven't upgraded to SkyUI 5.1 then I suggest you do that first.

I also have the MCM problem and have tried all of the above without success. I was using Sexlab 1.59c with Squirt Reborn 2.0 and it worked fine. The problem started after  uninstalling the former and installing Sexlab 1.6 Hotfix2 with Squirt Reborn 2.02. With Sexlab 6 you have to manually install it from its MCM so maybe it has something to do with that? I started a new game and Skyrim registered 31 menus but Squirt Reborn should be 32. I tried the kickstart mod at it also says 31 MCMS. I verified that the all of the archive's parts (BSA ESP etc... ) were in the data folder but it still does not work.

EDIT: I tried uninstalling, save, then reinstall and load but still 31 when it should be 32.

I also have the MCM problem and have tried all of the above without success. I was using Sexlab 1.59c with Squirt Reborn 2.0 and it worked fine. The problem started after  uninstalling the former and installing Sexlab 1.6 Hotfix2 with Squirt Reborn 2.02. With Sexlab 6 you have to manually install it from its MCM so maybe it has something to do with that? I started a new game and Skyrim registered 31 menus but Squirt Reborn should be 32. I tried the kickstart mod at it also says 31 MCMS. I verified that the all of the archive's parts (BSA ESP etc... ) were in the data folder but it still does not work.

EDIT: I tried uninstalling, save, then reinstall and load but still 31 when it should be 32.

When you reinstalled did you see a message saying SexLab Squirt Reborn has finished first time setup stuff or SexLab Squirt Reborn is done updating ?

Hi Popcorn71,

Hi ElfPrince

Hello together,

since my last update to the latest version of SKYUI, FNIS, SexLab, NSLA and MO, I have the same problem. :wacko:

All MCM-mods  (28) are complete, working, (also updateing form NSLA for example) is running and working great. :rolleyes:

(The only fault I had during the update process, was the problem, that FNIS can not add to executable in MO, but this ist working after great help from ElfPrince,:- back to 1.3.8, add FNIS to executable, later update MO to 1.3.11  = now perfect.  THANK YOU ELFPRINCE!  ;)  But thats another treat)

About this problem, that Squirt Reborn did not appears in MCM; I can only report the sitation:

As before writen, all is update, I´m waiting (playing) with 3 different chars about 1 hour, in no one of the  different chars/games the Squirt-Mod turn on on registration on the screen. :(

I deinstall -  load -  save -  Install again -  open - play,  or, even reinstall in MO,  I tried everthing again and again,  -  never everything helps.   :@

The mod is listed in MO, loadorder is corect,  esp and bsa, are eveywhere, where they has to be and are acivated. :exclamation:

The result is after all: Squirt Reborn did not appears on MCM :(

By reading the previous posts and my expierience, I  think, (but I`m only a player and not a modder), that after all this updates of the Basic-Mods like SKYUI, SexLab, FNIS an those, there is a fix  (?) necessary  to comparse and adjust the things.

I hope my declaration helps everybody.

BY the way:  THANK YOU ALL GUYS HERE ON LL FOR  TIME SHARING  AND HELPING 

I hate to be the bearer of repeated news, but I am also unable to get squirt reborn to load on a new game, regardless of time waited and even after using setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1. Same when it and it's requirements are the only mods active. This is with using skyui 5.1. I even tried added another mod with a mcm menu, which loaded, while squirt reborn did not.

I hope a fix is be found, this mod is essential for me.

I hate to be the bearer of repeated news, but I am also unable to get squirt reborn to load on a new game, regardless of time waited and even after using setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1. Same when it and it's requirements are the only mods active. This is with using skyui 5.1. I even tried added another mod with a mcm menu, which loaded, while squirt reborn did not.

Sometimes (only sometimes) mod managers like NMM doesn't enable installed mod and checking if the mod is enabled in your mods order in your mod manager might help. I always do that. Don't trust mod managers 100% :)

btw - never had installation problems with this mod. If have installed all updated requirements from OP, it should work.

Please read the FAQ in the op.

When you reinstalled did you see a message saying SexLab Squirt Reborn has finished first time setup stuff or SexLab Squirt Reborn is done updating ?

No message popped up so I uninstalled 2..02 and reinstalled 2.0 which worked.n Love this mod by the way; great work!

Please read the FAQ in the op.

Already did boss. Twice, just to be sure if I missed anything. Like drscott11, after uninstalling and rolling back to 2.0 and that kicked up fine.

anyone else get the "gush" effect item in their followers inventory? 

All the effects are equipable objects. They should get removed when the script that adds them finishes processing.

I will need more information to figure out whats going on here. Could you please turn debugging on in the mcm and PM me a copy of your papyrus log?

Also any other information you could give me would be helpful. Things like what you were doing before you noticed the left over gush effect, if its only the gush effects that get left behind, does it happen to the PC too, where you using the squirt key or was squirting triggered by sex, are you using any 

unusual configuration settings in SexLab, etc.

Hello,

Sorry but mcm menu is not displayed even after following all the methods listed in the FAQ.

Mod installed : - SKSE 1.07.03 / Sexlab Framework.1.59c / SkyUi v5.1 / PapyrusUtil v3.0

A solution ?

;) Thank you

try running this from the console.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1