Ahmmm...dude, i was playing, since the Lydia screw i didn't hire any vanilla/vanilla like follower, i mostly use Sofia, and she doesn't have the dialogue... Probably she doesn't use the vanilla follower framework, would be my guess. The current version should handle nonstandard followers properly, but only if they are in the currentfollower faction. wich i dont mind at all, well i just did try a vanilla like follower (follower from a mod, but vanilla like) and the dialogue appear, up to that moment, everything's fine...but well, im playing a male character (decided to go back to my main to chek stuff) and as soon as the animation starts, my follower pulled out a strap on and banged my dude's ass xD...honestly i find it quite hilarious...but made me wonder, how does this work for male pc? In the current version, that's sort of busted. The next version should do it better. But right now, it's actually randomly selecting who is "giving" and who is "receiving" but it's also using victim tags, which is also not that great. An update should be coming soon-ish (like, within the next week or so, if the stars align properly. :) )is just for female? or something's wrong with it?? Hope you can tell me if is like that or i made something wrong xD Nothing you did... this mod is a work in progress.

Ahmmm...dude, i was playing, since the Lydia screw i didn't hire any vanilla/vanilla like follower, i mostly use Sofia, and she doesn't have the dialogue... Probably she doesn't use the vanilla follower framework, would be my guess. The current version should handle nonstandard followers properly, but only if they are in the currentfollower faction. wich i dont mind at all, well i just did try a vanilla like follower (follower from a mod, but vanilla like) and the dialogue appear, up to that moment, everything's fine...but well, im playing a male character (decided to go back to my main to chek stuff) and as soon as the animation starts, my follower pulled out a strap on and banged my dude's ass xD...honestly i find it quite hilarious...but made me wonder, how does this work for male pc? In the current version, that's sort of busted. The next version should do it better. But right now, it's actually randomly selecting who is "giving" and who is "receiving" but it's also using victim tags, which is also not that great. An update should be coming soon-ish (like, within the next week or so, if the stars align properly. :) )is just for female? or something's wrong with it?? Hope you can tell me if is like that or i made something wrong xD Nothing you did... this mod is a work in progress.

Ok, got it, then i'll wait a bit more xD

Interesting mod :) I like the way you tried to give a personality to NPCs. I wish there would be more mods like this out there :>

Anyway... sadly it doesn't work that well with NSLA, as it simply doesn't use most of it's animations :/ Therefore NPCs either do nothing or always use the same animation (in my case aggressive bj).

Is there a way to fix this?

Working fine so far except for one rather annoying bug.

For some reason, Sex initiated by this mod does -not- comply with changes made in the SexLab menu such as stripping and timers.

...what?
Seriously? Hmm...
This is the basic script used for sex in v2a (used by most of the followers):

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
if (PlayerBase.GetSex()==0) SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=akSpeaker)
elseif (PlayerBase.GetSex()==1) SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=SexLab.PlayerRef)
endif

Basically, what it's doing is:
Set up sex for two participants
Using any animation available to Sexlab (that is, it *should* only ever be using animations that are not disabled in Sexlab)
If player is male, sex will be considered aggressive and set follower to victim
If player is female, sex will be considered aggressive and set player to victim

There's absolutely nothing there about stripping or timers. This is just about as simple a script as you can possibly make with Sexlab. Granted, the whole "victim settings" thing is pretty dumb, but the rest of it is solid...
Are you sure this mod is the problem?

Interesting mod :) I like the way you tried to give a personality to NPCs. I wish there would be more mods like this out there :>

Anyway... sadly it doesn't work that well with NSLA, as it simply doesn't use most of it's animations :/ Therefore NPCs either do nothing or always use the same animation (in my case aggressive bj).

Thank you! :blush: 

Urgh... not sure why it's not working right for you. Many characters use specific tags, but I believe most of those tags are present in NSLAP, right?
I mean, I think the only tags I use are aggressive, dirty, loving, missionary, oral, anal.
And those, IIRC, are also on several of the NSLAP animations.
The list of tags is located on the first post. Note that this post is a bit different from what's actually in v2a, but like 99% of the tags are accurate.
Are you possibly using a follower that only likes aggressive animations? Like, I think in v2a I set all Orcs, generic Altmer, all Vampires, and a few specific followers like Jordis and Marcurio and a couple others to use aggressive only tags?
Vampires in particular use both Aggressive and Oral tags, so if your follower is a vampire, that makes sense. Otherwise, I haven't a clue.

Therefore NPCs either do nothing

Do you have a lot of animations in Sexlab disabled? That could be the problem, for example if you have all anal animations turned off, Torvar won't engage in sex.

Not right now. In the future, yes. Well, kinda. In v3 (coming soon) you'll be able to turn off all tag settings, so those followers that DO have specific tags will just use any animation available.
At least, it should work like that, but considering I don't know why it's having problems in v2a that's not guaranteed... ?????

Working fine so far except for one rather annoying bug.

For some reason, Sex initiated by this mod does -not- comply with changes made in the SexLab menu such as stripping and timers.

...what?
Seriously? Hmm...
This is the basic script used for sex in v2a (used by most of the followers):

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker
sslBaseAnimation[] anims
if (PlayerBase.GetSex()==0) SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=akSpeaker)
elseif (PlayerBase.GetSex()==1) SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=SexLab.PlayerRef)
endif

Basically, what it's doing is:
Set up sex for two participants
Using any animation available to Sexlab (that is, it *should* only ever be using animations that are not disabled in Sexlab)
If player is male, sex will be considered aggressive and set follower to victim
If player is female, sex will be considered aggressive and set player to victim

There's absolutely nothing there about stripping or timers. This is just about as simple a script as you can possibly make with Sexlab. Granted, the whole "victim settings" thing is pretty dumb, but the rest of it is solid...
Are you sure this mod is the problem?

EDIT

Nevermind, re-setting my SKUI fixed the problem. O_O

Have no clue why that would be the case but...it worked.

It would seem your mod keeps triggering my tough manly barbarian orc... to be the bottom, with my following using a strapon. Not sure if this is due to Zaz or not.

:mellow:

Almost certainly not zaz. That's a problem with this mod.

I'll try to get out an update today sometime.

EDIT: Or tomorrow, rather.

Finally, the update we've all been waiting for, with better giver/receiver settings!

v3, aka the "Drop Back and Punt" version, is up...

Added an MCM for settings. And stuff. And things.

Added Bran, Sceolang, Garmr, CuSith, armored trolls(possibly) (dawnguard)

Added Teldryn, Talvas, Ralis, Frea (dragonborn)

Added Gregor, Rayya, Valdimar (hearthfire)

Complete rework of all giver/receiver settings. The FIRST POST contains the current list.

Complete rework of all tags. The FIRST POST contains the current list.

Complete rework of all conditionals. The FIRST POST contains the current list.

Complete rework of gender-differentiation code.

All giver/receiver, tags and conditionals can be modified from the MCM. 

Not sure if it needs a brand new game (or clean save) for the new scripts to take hold. It *shouldn't* need that, everything should work properly just overwriting v1c or v2a, but you never know...

Note that this is a relatively large update, that changes a LOT of stuff, so there are probably going to be bugs. Don't hurt me!

NB: Armored trolls still seem to be borked.

NB: Armored frost trolls seem to be completely missing. AND borked.

Can't get Serana's dialogue to pop up. Guessing it's because I'm lazy and just applied the mod over my level 50 almost-everything-done save, I'm assuming it's not picking up that the "Prophet" quest is started and completed, so her dialogue isn't triggering. Any way to add something that scans your completed quests to check for relevant ones? The Dunmer at Azura's Shrine doesn't have that issue, but since I kept the Black Star, her dialogue tree doesn't even open, she just tells me to fuck off.

Can't get Serana's dialogue to pop up. Guessing it's because I'm lazy and just applied the mod over my level 50 almost-everything-done save, I'm assuming it's not picking up that the "Prophet" quest is started and completed, so her dialogue isn't triggering. Any way to add something that scans your completed quests to check for relevant ones? The Dunmer at Azura's Shrine doesn't have that issue, but since I kept the Black Star, her dialogue tree doesn't even open, she just tells me to fuck off.

Not sure why this would be... this mod doesn't actually have anything to do with completed quests, your level, or how much you've done in the game. It just references the currentfollower faction. I'm pretty sure Serana gets put in that faction when she becomes your follower, yes? I know there are some mods that allow multiple followers, and this mod probably won't work with those... are you using any follower manager or overhaul mods?

To test to see if the mod is working properly, I recommend temporarily hiring a mercenary, like Jenassa or Stenvar or Belrand or someone. Really, any vanilla (or DLC) follower, I just use mercenaries because they're quicker to test with.

In the console, type "help rw_dlc1_serana" and tell me what it says? The value should be 0.00 or 1.00 for her to trigger properly.

You might have to save and reload that save to get the dialogue to show up, if you just installed the mod. I don't know, that worked for me at least.

You might have to save and reload that save to get the dialogue to show up, if you just installed the mod. I don't know, that worked for me at least.

Oh, heck, I didn't even think of that.

Yeah, that kept happening to me too during testing... I would start a new game and then run to some mercenary to test out, they wouldn't have dialogue... but saving and reloading seemed to kick it into gear.

No idea why.

Just looking at the new conditionals and saw this one

NPC                    REQUIREMENTS
Mjoll the Lioness      Aerin is still alive

In the current version of amorous adventures we are killing that NPC, will having him dead cause other issues? or is it just the case of turning the setting to follow conditions to false to get some sex out of mjoll?

Just looking at the new conditionals and saw this one

NPC                    REQUIREMENTS
Mjoll the Lioness      Aerin is still alive

In the current version of amorous adventures we are killing that NPC, will having him dead cause other issues? or is it just the case of turning the setting to follow conditions to false to get some sex out of mjoll?

Killing Aerin won't cause any other issues. Mjoll just has dialogue conditions that send it off on a different branch if Aerin is dead, that's all... and yep, turning conditions off still allows sex. :)

Tried saving and loading, nothing. Did the console "help rw_dlc1_serana" thing, value is 0.00. Tried dismissing her and re-adding her, didn't work, but Janassa works fine, as does the Solitude Housecarl and Lydia. Not sure what's going on there.

Tried saving and loading, nothing. Did the console "help rw_dlc1_serana" thing, value is 0.00. Tried dismissing her and re-adding her, didn't work, but Janassa works fine, as does the Solitude Housecarl and Lydia. Not sure what's going on there.

Hmm... I'll take a look at her again, but she should be no different from any other follower.

I'm not yet into the Dawnguard questline in any of my saves, so I can't even verify in-game. :)

Extra points to anyone who can tell me how to pronounce Sceolang.

Sho-lang? See-oh-lang? Skee-oh-lang?

I think with that spelling it might be more close to

Shh-owww-lang or s-ko-lang

But I only speak English and really bad English so maybe i am way off.

-----------

On a side note, I have not updated to version 3 and seen if the changes fixed my issue but for some reason Lydia (only lydia) is not getting the "reward dialogue" unless I am and am just missing it or thinking it is from a different mod.

What is the dialogue for Lydia supposed to be so i can see if it is an issue for me or not.

Hmm... I'll take a look at her again, but she should be no different from any other follower.

I'm not yet into the Dawnguard questline in any of my saves, so I can't even verify in-game. :)

Okay, so according to UESP, apparently Serana is treated differently from other followers... she isn't added to the currentfollower faction for some reason. I haven't looked into it, so I'm not sure how her follower stuff is handled, or how it stops other followers from being added, but I dunno.

I'm updating the mod with a patch that removes that condition from her dialogue... so you'll get her RWRD stuff even if she isn't currently a follower. I figure, she's unique enough, it's okay. ;)

Extra points to anyone who can tell me how to pronounce Sceolang.

Sho-lang? See-oh-lang? Skee-oh-lang?

I think with that spelling it might be more close to

Shh-owww-lang or s-ko-lang

But I only speak english and really bad english so maybe i am way off.

Shkyo-lang, apparently. :)

v3A PATCH IS UP:

Fixes Serana's dialogue not appearing.

Also (hopefully) fixes Frea's secondary dialogues not appearing... she's supposed to be a sort of magical-sexual instructor, and apparently the "hasperk" condition wasn't firing on the player properly, so I just set her to see if player skill is above 35 instead.

It would seem your mod keeps triggering my tough manly barbarian orc... to be the bottom, with my following using a strapon. Not sure if this is due to Zaz or not.

Looking back on it, it was funny. :P

Still erased my orc's Sexlab history. That is a stain that must be forgotten. :I

We will never speak of this!

Sadly, it seems when I try to sex up followers from Familiar Faces using the Sexlab Romance mod, now THEIR animations get weirded up.

I'll wait a little while longer... but I'll keep checking in.

Some notes: I use EFF for multiple followers/follower orders. Familiar Faces to be able to recruit characters from other savegames, and Sexlab Romance to be able to sex up any of said followers. Hopefully that is helpful in any way.

Looking back on it, it was funny. :P

Still erased my orc's Sexlab history. That is a stain that must be forgotten. :I

Sadly, it seems when I try to sex up followers from Familiar Faces using the Sexlab Romance mod, now THEIR animations get weirded up.

I'll wait a little while longer... but I'll keep checking in.

Some notes: I use EFF for multiple followers/follower orders. Familiar Faces to be able to recruit characters from other savegames, and Sexlab Romance to be able to sex up any of said followers. Hopefully that is helpful in any way.

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised you're getting anything out of this mod while using any sort of follower overhaul mod. They're all pretty much incompatible. I've no idea about Familiar Faces... if it adds followers via the currentfollower faction, it should work okay, but I dunno how it works internally.

Sexlab Romance shouldn't impact this mod at all, nor the other way around. I'm not sure how it would interact with Familiar Faces.

I'm picturing a big, tough, orc warrior, sitting in a bar somewhere, gently crying to himself. "I'm a tough guy! I'm a badass! Nobody takes advantage of me! Not ever! *sob*"