Also just wondering? As this is all dialogs is there a possibility that it can be worked into Sexlab Dialoues as its ment to be a mod resource for dialodues that need relationships between players and NPCs. This is not a request in any way, I am just stating ways that might be used to improve the mod.

Tried it on a few followers and it is quite neat idea

I'm playing a male PC however and when i use this option on female followers so far it has always had the male PC on the recieving end of a female using a strapon which i dont think is quite right, while i'm sure their are males that do like having sex with women using strapons i think it would be the rarity rather than the rule :)

Could you add in a gender check so that for things like straight sex it has the male as the giver and the women as the taker the majority of the time

I LOVE the idea, but there is a suggestion (or two ;)) which I think would be interesting (not only for me, but for others too).

IMHO, it would be great if:

1. when follower goes for a while without sex, he (or she) gets gradually more grumpy (depending on who he is, time elapsed and arousal).

2. at certain stage of grumpiness, he refuses you access to his inventory when you ask it. Of course, you can reward him, and he will get happy and will allow you to access inventory again

This way your mod could also replace Horny Followers (which I am using now, but which is very simplistic). Overall, there should be a reason for your followers to continue risking their lives and butts for you, and this kind of rewards is one REALLY GOOD REASON for them to do it :).

Huh. I guess "not until Wednesday" can be thrown out. I'm back early. ;)

Good mod. Thanks! I haven't played much of it right now as it takes so long to really test everything from a clean save, but I have found some issues. Lydia have some really big issues. She have some dialog errors with a square in it that's due to the way I copy and paste my text... due to the number of times I use the "..." I'm sort of surprised there aren't more of them. Fixed in the next version. and when having hanky panky with her and making the order for her to get naked she doesn't actually get naked or have sex with you. I thought I fixed that problem... are you using the latest version 1c? In case I didn't fix it in the full release, this patch should do the job. The horse have some issues as well as you jump on it as you want to talk to it. I have found you can only have sex with the horse if you start from a loaded save and have sex not long after the loading, also you have sex in the middle or the air as the sex scene is moved to where you are which is one the horse itself. That's actually sort of strange... you shouldn't ever be able to have sex with the horse in the current version, because I haven't added that functionality yet (I fully intended to, just didn't do it right). You might have some other mod that allows you to have sex with the horse? To clarify: the dialogue is present in the mod, but sex is currently not possible with a horse.

Also just wondering? As this is all dialogs is there a possibility that it can be worked into Sexlab Dialoues as its ment to be a mod resource for dialodues that need relationships between players and NPCs. This is not a request in any way, I am just stating ways that might be used to improve the mod. You mean like putting it under the [More Dialogues] option from that mod? Not without completely scrapping this mod and starting again from scratch (which I must admit I've considered doing). Currently the interaction between the two mods is somewhat limited - certain NPCs you have sex with will move toward the master or slave dynamic based on their personality. See this post for more information. I do intend to eventually make Dialogues a dependency for this mod, with better integration, but not until I fix some of the other glaring problems currently present.

Tried it on a few followers and it is quite neat idea I thought so too. :)

I'm playing a male PC however and when i use this option on female followers so far it has always had the male PC on the recieving end of a female using a strapon which i dont think is quite right, shouldn't be always with the last patch, but I agree it's a bit messed up. The first version put the player in the receiving position every single time, the latest version should randomize it a bit, but I'm planning on changing it so any male players will always be in the "giving" position and female players will be in the "receiving" position... except where the NPC personality doesn't make sense that way (for example, the player will always be in the "receiving" position during sex with Jordis, whether male or female, because she's a badass tough warrior who's also a sexual dominant... and the player will always be in the "giving" position with Lydia regardless of gender because Lydia, well, she's sworn to obey your orders.) while i'm sure their are males that do like having sex with women using strapons i think it would be the rarity rather than the rule :)

Could you add in a gender check so that for things like straight sex it has the male as the giver and the women as the taker the majority of the time

Yep. :)

I LOVE the idea, but there is a suggestion (or two ;)) which I think would be interesting (not only for me, but for others too).

IMHO, it would be great if:

1. when follower goes for a while without sex, he (or she) gets gradually more grumpy (depending on who he is, time elapsed and arousal). I am sort of waiting on the next version of Sexlab before I introduce something like that. I was going to make SL Aroused (redux) a dependency and do it now, but I've heard rumblings that the v1.6 will have its own Arousal settings that can be referenced without adding another dependency. Regardless of what happens, this feature will eventually be added. :)

2. at certain stage of grumpiness, he refuses you access to his inventory when you ask it. Of course, you can reward him, and he will get happy and will allow you to access inventory again

This way your mod could also replace Horny Followers (which I am using now, but which is very simplistic). Overall, there should be a reason for your followers to continue risking their lives and butts for you, and this kind of rewards is one REALLY GOOD REASON for them to do it :).

I suppose I could do that so you don't have to use Horny Followers too, but I dunno... why do the work when it has already been done? Was there something specific you wanted? Because honestly, I'd probably do exactly the same functionality.

BTW... check out this patch. :)

I have an issue with Elwyn, no dialog reward; with Hidielle no problem. Looks like Elwyn is using a non-standard race, but Hidelle is a Nord race. This mod currently only supports vanilla races... I do intend to eventually make a generic line that will work for all non-vanilla followers, but I've actually had some odd problems with that. It'll happen someday. :)

After a very long drive, I intend to hibernate.

I'll wake up later and start working on the next patch. I believe there's probably some Dawnguard action coming up... :)

v2a is up... just a quickie.

--Added Dawnguard followers, thanks to FubarN7.

--Fixed a bug where Cosnach's second encounter was incorrectly attributed to Onmund.

--Changed the "random giver and receiver" to be gender-differentiated. All actors (except those specified as aggressor or victim) now should treat the player as the "receiver" if female, "giver" if male. Hopefully that'll satisfy people. ;)

--Fixed a couple of typos.

nb: v2a requires Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire DLC.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I put in a line that should cover all non-vanilla races.

The last time I tried it, somehow it ended up being added to all people in the game regardless of race... this time it should work fine. (fingers crossed)

This might be because i've had 1.3 on the save game (used the save game tool but never know) but serana who i'd tried previously is still defaulting to giving and male PC taking (although her dialogue options have changed) and a different npc that i'd not tried it on before (abigail from the imperial maid mod) is doing the same thing.

It switches when i use the + key so its not really a big enough deal to start up a new game about, when i do i'll see if its correct

This might be because i've had 1.3 on the save game (used the save game tool but never know) but serana who i'd tried previously is still defaulting to giving and male PC taking (although her dialogue options have changed) and a different npc that i'd not tried it on before (abigail from the imperial maid mod) is doing the same thing.

It switches when i use the + key so its not really a big enough deal to start up a new game about, when i do i'll see if its correct

Oops. That's intentional, actually. My fault, I forgot to update the log... Serana, like all vampires, is oral-fixated and dominant.

Abigail from lusty imperial maid shouldn't be doing that, though... unless she too is a vampire. Has she become a vampire in your game? If not, it might be a bug... I'll check it out when I get the time (later today hopefully).

So normally I play male character and I completely understand why you set some characters to always be the aggressor, but I wanted to change one of them (Eola; as I have the favor of Namira and I should be in charge!). I spent way to much time trying to change the scripts (4 hours and couldn't get them to compile). So frustrated. So what did you use to compile your scripts?

So normally I play male character and I completely understand why you set some characters to always be the aggressor, but I wanted to change one of them (Eola; as I have the favor of Namira and I should be in charge!). I spent way to much time trying to change the scripts (4 hours and couldn't get them to compile). So frustrated. So what did you use to compile your scripts?

Just the CK compiler. I'm not doing anything advanced enough to require any special equipment. :)

The scripts are all loose, too, so it should be relatively easy...

Just change this line:

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)

To this:

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=akSpeaker)

And recompile.

If it still doesn't work through the CK, I'm lost, no idea why not. Sorry.

Oops. That's intentional, actually. My fault, I forgot to update the log... Serana, like all vampires, is oral-fixated and dominant.

Abigail from lusty imperial maid shouldn't be doing that, though... unless she too is a vampire. Has she become a vampire in your game? If not, it might be a bug... I'll check it out when I get the time (later today hopefully).

Hang on... when you say that Abigail (imperial race) is doing the same thing, you mean she's taking the male position?

That is intentional. At least, for now.

The last update changed the "random giver/receiver" into a very basic gender-dependent script instead.

If Player is male, "receiver" is NPC

If Player is female, "receiver" is Player

This may change in the future, if I can figure out how to determine NPC gender in-script, it'll be a bit more sophisticated EDIT: Figured it out, I hope the next update will have this (i.e. bring back the "randomly determine giver/receiver" but only if player and NPC are both male or both female, otherwise use gender-based).

Therefore, if your character is female, she will always be in the "receiving" position unless directly specified otherwise.

Hang on... when you say that Abigail (imperial race) is doing the same thing, you mean she's taking the male position?

That is intentional. At least, for now.

The last update changed the "random giver/receiver" into a very basic gender-dependent script instead.

If Player is male, "receiver" is NPC

If Player is female, "receiver" is Player

This may change in the future, if I can figure out how to determine NPC gender in-script, it'll be a bit more sophisticated EDIT: Figured it out, I hope the next update will have this (i.e. bring back the "randomly determine giver/receiver" but only if player and NPC are both male or both female, otherwise use gender-based).

Therefore, if your character is female, she will always be in the "receiving" position unless directly specified otherwise.

Male PC and non-vampire abigail

So normally I play male character and I completely understand why you set some characters to always be the aggressor, but I wanted to change one of them (Eola; as I have the favor of Namira and I should be in charge!).

I just thought about it, and that's a good point. She's got a dominant personality, but submissive to Namira's favored. It'll be changed in the next version.

Ok I got the script working and moved on. Then I tried some other body mods but now all of a sudden all gender actions are reversed. I did a clean wipe and install and still all of the gender dependent actions are backwards. Is anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Ok I tried working on the scripts and it appears that the scripts aren't the problem, just that the player is always the victim regardless of the what the script dictates.

I have an issue with Elwyn, no dialog reward; with Hidielle no problem. Looks like Elwyn is using a non-standard race, but Hidelle is a Nord race. This mod currently only supports vanilla races... I do intend to eventually make a generic line that will work for all non-vanilla followers, but I've actually had some odd problems with that. It'll happen someday. :)

after last patch, Elwyn works perfectly!  :) Thanks!

Hmm. After last update I my save file crashes upon loading and last line before it does is Error: Unable to bind script RWRD_TIF__0200544C to topic info 8100544C on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match.

Edit: The save worked fine yesterday so I'm partially confused why it caused an issue now. Guess will have to start over.

Hmm. After last update I my save file crashes upon loading and last line before it does is Error: Unable to bind script RWRD_TIF__0200544C to topic info 8100544C on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match.

Edit: The save worked fine yesterday so I'm partially confused why it caused an issue now. Guess will have to start over.

Hmm... I was wondering if something like that might happen. I wasn't sure just how much gets baked into saved games... I know major scripts do, but I didn't know dialogue-added one-off scripts like that would.

I guess updating must require a clean save. Sorry about that.  :dodgy:  :(

I'll make a note of it in the OP.

Possibly related, possibly not... I can't actually find any script with that particular name in the latest version (v2b, currently being worked on). The prefix (rwrd) is correct for all my scripts, and I've got any number of 020054xxx scripts, but none with that exact name. It can't be that the CK renames them when they're recompiled... I mean, that's certainly possible, but due to the way I archive my working versions, I should have all previous scripts in that case.

EDIT: Just checking... you do have all DLC installed, right? This CTD happens on loading a saved game, and not on starting Skyrim?

after last patch, Elwyn works perfectly!  :) Thanks!

Glad it's working. The last time I tried it, I did something wrong with dialogue conditions and it was appearing for everyone in the game.

NOTE TO SELF:

AND   !=   OR   DUMBASS.

I just wish the CK had an easy way to do XAND and XOR.

Hmm... I was wondering if something like that might happen. I wasn't sure just how much gets baked into saved games... I know major scripts do, but I didn't know dialogue-added one-off scripts like that would.

Possibly related, possibly not... I can't actually find any script with that particular name in the latest version (v2b, currently being worked on). The prefix (rwrd) is correct for all my scripts, and I've got any number of 020054xxx scripts, but none with that exact name. It can't be that the CK renames them when they're recompiled... I mean, that's certainly possible, but due to the way I archive my working versions, I should have all previous scripts in that case.

EDIT: Just checking... you do have all DLC installed, right? This CTD happens on loading a saved game, and not on starting Skyrim?

Yes, I do have all the DLC's. The one before it says Cannot open store for class "RWRD_TIF__0200544C", missing file? in my Papyrus log. And yes, it only happens loading that save while starting a new game it works fine.

Yes, I do have all the DLC's. The one before it says Cannot open store for class "RWRD_TIF__0200544C", missing file? in my Papyrus log. And yes, it only happens loading that save while starting a new game it works fine.

Ah, damn. Oh well, New Game is your friend, I guess. :(

Yep, that error is caused by a missing script. I'd post the script here for you, in case that would fix it, but I can't find it anywhere on my computer.

One last little possibility... is that a direct copy/paste of the filename? I had a thought that some fonts make fours look like the capital letter A, and since I can't find "200544c" here's a "20054ac" script just in case... shot in the dark, y'know.

I do NOT recommend anyone else downloading this, and especially don't overwrite anything (that goes for Argonian assassins too), because this particular script is from an old alpha version that was never actually released. It should do the job, but I make no guarantees on quality. ;)

(file deleted to prevent the world from falling into chaos)

EDIT: Okay, I must've fucked up somewhere, somewhen. I don't see any .pex files with that name, but there is a .psc file with that name.

Thing is, it doesn't actually have anything to do with this mod.

Scriptname RWRD_TIF__0200544C Extends TopicInfo Hidden

Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
getowningquest().setstage(10)
EndFunction

All it does is set a quest stage... and there are no quest stages in Reward Your Followers!

So somewhere, I had to have added a script in this mod that advanced a quest (and no knowing which quest it is from the source code), then removed it later.

Is anyone else having any problems similar to what Shadowscale is experiencing?

The only issue I've found (if its an issue)

is that all sex scenes count as assaults (toward me)

Was this intentional?

My char is a female vampire custom race.

It's because you're female. The current version of this mod has victim settings so that female players take the brunt. I hope to fix it soon-ish...

It's a fault in my code. When I first read the sexlab documentation, I thought you had to pass a victim flag just to ensure that a specific actor would be the "receiver" or "giver" depending on who you passed in. Apparently, not specifying a victim flag will always default the player to the "receiver," (maybe?) so I was considering taking the flag out in the next version... the problem with doing that is that many people don't like always being in the receiving position, meaning I'd need to specify the tag that sets them as an aggressor. Which will also lower the purity stat.

I keep thinking I'm missing something in the sexlab documentation. I'll reread it and see if I can figure this out. Hopefully done by next version.

In the meantime, sorry they're all assaults... that'll happen for, I think, all but Farkas, Cicero, Lydia, and Iona. And those NPCs will get the assaults.  :-/

Edit: Maybe its an old script from I'm Sorry for Your Loss mod?

Could be. I do remember opening up all my mods and making a few changes, but I was pretty sure I renamed the scripts properly... let me check.

EDIT: Yep, that's the bunny. I've got three .psc sources in is4wh with the "RWRD" prefix, and one of them is indeed the one you pointed to. Problem is, once again there's no .pex file to go along with it.

Frankly, I don't know why there would be a problem with it. Is is4wh working fine for you?

EDIT2: Must've happened when I added in Temba to that mod.