that's actually sort of strange... you shouldn't ever be able to have sex with the horse in the current version, because I haven't added that functionality yet (I fully intended to, just didn't do it right). You might have some other mod that allows you to have sex with the horse? To clarify: the dialogue is present in the mod, but sex is currently not possible with a horse.

Now that is strange because I am clearly doing it in v1c, might be the controls of another mod that kicks in as well. And yes, I didn't found the patch when I made that post.

that's actually sort of strange... you shouldn't ever be able to have sex with the horse in the current version, because I haven't added that functionality yet (I fully intended to, just didn't do it right). You might have some other mod that allows you to have sex with the horse? To clarify: the dialogue is present in the mod, but sex is currently not possible with a horse.

Now that is strange because I am clearly doing it in v1c, might be the controls of another mod that kicks in as well. And yes, I didn't found the patch when I made that post.

Interesting. S'all good, I guess. :)

I'm looking into adding a popup box for horse interaction (with two options - Dialogue and Mount)... might need to do the same with Dawnguard trolls, unless I can find where their dialogue comes from. The next update probably won't have it, though... the only NPC added is Frea, actually... if I can ever just get to it. Lately I've just been playing around with improving the code for giver/receiver settings, tags, and conditionals.

I'm looking into adding a popup box for horse interaction (with two options - Dialogue and Mount)... might need to do the same with Dawnguard trolls, unless I can find where their dialogue comes from. The next update probably won't have it, though... the only NPC added is Frea, actually... if I can ever just get to it. Lately I've just been playing around with improving the code for giver/receiver settings, tags, and conditionals.

I updated to the new version and it seems it doesn't work anymore so I guess the popup box is gone.

Question, i was using the mod, took Lydia with me, when i got the chance to ask her about this, she didn't seem too...happy with it, so i told her to forget about it...do i get another chances later on or i did screw myself on this one???

Question, i was using the mod, took Lydia with me, when i got the chance to ask her about this, she didn't seem too...happy with it, so i told her to forget about it...do i get another chances later on or i did screw myself on this one???

You screwed yourself... BUT!

You can reset her RWRD status. I think the console code would be:

set rw_lydia to 0

That should reset her. (I haven't actually tried it, but it *should* work).

That goes for all the followers, actually... values of 0 or 1 will work for them all. If you need help finding a specific follower (because some of them are named differently... for example, Annekke is rw_annekkecragjumper) just do "help rw_" and it should pop up a list of all their values.

Next update (coming soon to a Loverslab near you!) will have a built-in function to reset these values without having to enter console codes.

You screwed yourself... BUT!

You can reset her RWRD status. I think the console code would be:

set rw_lydia to 0

That should reset her. (I haven't actually tried it, but it *should* work).

That goes for all the followers, actually... values of 0 or 1 will work for them all. If you need help finding a specific follower (because some of them are named differently... for example, Annekke is rw_annekkecragjumper) just do "help rw_" and it should pop up a list of all their values.

Next update (coming soon to a Loverslab near you!) will have a built-in function to reset these values without having to enter console codes.

I fucken knew it xD!!!!, nevermind, i'll wait for the next update, im planing on restarting my game (by wandering around i've reach lvl62...My nord spellknight is super op, killed alduin in lvl 58 and took me nearly seconds to do so...and i still need to do the other dlc's :P...well, not restart, just play a new character untill i decided how to improve the challenge in my regular save...)

So ill wait and meanwhile i'll just fool around with my fresh Vampire Succubus girl :P, Thanx, and hope to see more improvements soon :)

Suggesstion: i think letting the player offer only is not so immersive, if its possible i think of adding tracking follower aroused by SL aroused or time (every5-10mins not in combat) or cleared dungeon... then they ask for "that" as reward  B)

Suggesstion: i think letting the player offer only is not so immersive, if its possible i think of adding tracking follower aroused by SL aroused or time (every5-10mins not in combat) or cleared dungeon... then they ask for "that" as reward  B)

That would be  cool idea, i think there was a mod here that made it so when you wanted to make your followers to carry stuff, sometimes they would ask you for sex in order to do so...would be something similar i suppose :3

That would be  cool idea, i think there was a mod here that made it so when you wanted to make your followers to carry stuff, sometimes they would ask you for sex in order to do so...would be something similar i suppose :3

yes, there are tons of mod that give player asking for s already till i lazy bother any mods that add (tdf prositution, sexslave, amorous,....many), why not invert it so that npc ask for it :P

if could implements that thing then this mod would be different from them, and more immersive than asking everyone for a bang without needing anything   :blush:

yes, there are tons of mod that give player asking for s already till i lazy bother any mods that add (tdf prositution, sexslave, amorous,....many), why not invert it so that npc ask for it :P

if could implements that thing then this mod would be different from them, and more immersive than asking everyone for a bang without needing anything   :blush:

Well, I could see doing that for some followers, anyway. Probably those NPCs who are listed as "Player Receiver" in the first post. Maybe a few more... it'd depend on personality, though. Not all followers. I just can't see shy-and-retiring Brelyna Maryon walking up to the player and demanding sex... is that more immersive to you? I could go through the entire list and say why I think it would work and why I think it wouldn't work for each NPC.

Thing is, I was originally very against the idea, because I don't necessarily like force-greets all the time, especially if you're busy doing something else and you don't want your follower to insist on banging in the middle of a falmer ruin as you're sneaking around.

However, I could make it an option to turn on/off, I guess. And that right there is the only reason I'm even considering it! ;)

I've got three major problems with doing it:

1. It would require scenes, and I haven't learned how to do that. I can do basic dialogue, and I can hijack vanilla dialogue if necessary, and I'm all up on conditions and pretty much everything to do with dialogue, but I don't know scenes. I'm sure they're pretty easy to learn (yes? no?), but other stuff is coming up in life (including other mods, :) ) and that would be another thing to split my attention towards.

2. It would require duplicating (and making new) dialogue, conditions, and scripts, and that's also a lot of work.

3. I'm an extremely lazy person.

Bottom line? It's on my to-do list. But so are a lot of things. ;)

First off, I'm planning on adding Arousal support. I keep waffling on adding it now using SL Aroused (redux), or waiting until SexLab 1.6 and using integrated support. Then I've got to finish of Ralis Sedarys, Dawnguard Trolls, Horses, and other creatures (bears, wolves, etc). Then I'll take a look at other stuff.

So, anyone who knows my usual development schedule (several dozen updates in the first week, dead quiet for months after that) will hopefully not be too disappointed that it's not coming any time soon.

Just keep the mod bookmarked, it'll get there. Eventually. :)

Specific responses:

yes, there are tons of mod that give player asking for s already till i lazy bother any mods that add

That's sort of what I was getting at in the OP. This mod is, yes, just another one of those "want sex, ask for sex, get sex" mods. The only difference is, I believe, unique dialog (and some conditions) on the NPCs in question.

and more immersive than asking everyone for a bang without needing anything

I agree, that bit isn't very immersive, which is why I wanted it to be "reward your followers" instead of "sex-up your followers"... this is you, offering something, beyond just money or items. If "reward your followers" went the direction of all NPCs demanding and/or forcing sex, it would no longer be a reward, but something more along the lines of "pay off your followers when they want." I'm not averse to the idea, if it can be turned off. Which I believe it can.

NOTE: All of this "it can be turned off" stuff is contingent on my current beta for this mod... my beta testers are having trouble getting it to work properly, and I'm damned if I can figure out why! It's a very simple condition added to dialogue and set via script, but it seems to be reversing itself for no damn reason, and there's nothing I can find in my code that will be doing any of it.

i think there was a mod here that made it so when you wanted to make your followers to carry stuff, sometimes they would ask you for sex in order to do so...

You're talking about Horny Followers (or this patch, Horny Followers Unwilling). Excellent mod, excellent patch. The only thing I would have changed would have been dialogue - different for different followers, see - but that's just because I'm anal like that.  :-/

1. It would require scenes, and I haven't learned how to do that. I can do basic dialogue, and I can hijack vanilla dialogue if necessary, and I'm all up on conditions and pretty much everything to do with dialogue, but I don't know scenes. I'm sure they're pretty easy to learn (yes? no?), but other stuff is coming up in life (including other mods, :) ) and that would be another thing to split my attention towards.

Apparently it wouldn't require scenes, but it would require adding new AI packages to vanilla followers. While I'm not certain this would interfere with any other mods that use those followers directly (like the USKP), I'd want there to be some more support for the idea before I go around making more changes to vanilla stuff. Right now, this mod has negligible impact on the vanilla game at all... no edited or linked records of any kind... and I'd like to keep it that way unless lots of people want it.

EDIT: It's possible that I am being far too overcautious and conservative in this approach. I just hesitate to alter stuff that any other mods may be altering too. I'm not worried about making changes to vanilla Skyrim, it's making incompatibilities that I'm trying to avoid.

I just want to let you know that I figured out how I broke my last save due to that script. I used a save game cleaner and it removed the script off my save which resulted in crashing. Accidently did it again today was how I figured it out, but I've been keeping backup saves instead of clearing them this time around due to it.

I just want to let you know that I figured out how I broke my last save due to that script. I used a save game cleaner and it removed the script off my save which resulted in crashing. Accidently did it again today was how I figured it out, but I've been keeping backup saves instead of clearing them this time around due to it.

I should really put a note on is4wh saying that there's a potential conflict with cleaning out RWRD...

Is that the Temba script? Starts with RWRD but includes is4wh in the name.

That's the one. I think there are two or three RWRD scripts in the is4wh mod.

That's the only one with a telltale name, all of the others are RWRD_TIF____HEX

Just checked... looks like one RWRD and one DYK script in is4wh, along with three RWRD and three DYK source files.

What the fuck, CoCo? C'mon, dude, get with the program.  :dodgy:

Apparently it wouldn't require scenes, but it would require adding new AI packages to vanilla followers. While I'm not certain this would interfere with any other mods that use those followers directly (like the USKP), I'd want there to be some more support for the idea before I go around making more changes to vanilla stuff. Right now, this mod has negligible impact on the vanilla game at all... no edited or linked records of any kind... and I'd like to keep it that way unless lots of people want it.

EDIT: It's possible that I am being far too overcautious and conservative in this approach. I just hesitate to alter stuff that any other mods may be altering too. I'm not worried about making changes to vanilla Skyrim, it's making incompatibilities that I'm trying to avoid.

its cool man :D im not really sure about modding and scripting too so i might not knowing what it needs to make the suggesstion possible, coz i saw the mod auto save manager, it got something to check weather the dungeon is cleared or all mob is dead or out of battle... that not involed with running the dungeon...then i though can implements that reward with it... XD

btw i saw that because your mod is changing one single follower...not the same for all follower...  :blush:  so i guess its much harder? and yes, force greet might conflict with those AFT or EFF i guess o-o :-/

still thanks for consider my suggesstion  :P

its cool man :D im not really sure about modding and scripting too so i might not knowing what it needs to make the suggesstion possible, coz i saw the mod auto save manager, it got something to check weather the dungeon is cleared or all mob is dead or out of battle... that not involed with running the dungeon...then i though can implements that reward with it... XD

btw i saw that because your mod is changing one single follower...not the same for all follower...  :blush:  so i guess its much harder? and yes, force greet might conflict with those AFT or EFF i guess o-o :-/

Well, it's not quite so much the amount of work that's stopping me, it's the possibility of conflicts, and of increasing the load on the game with yet another mod. My core philosophy is KISS - that is, I'd like people to be able to install this mod without having to worry about conflicts, script load, load order position, lots of dependencies or even worse a chain of dependencies, compatibility patches, etcetera. I went ahead and made the DLC dependencies, because I do believe that *most* people have the DLC, but I'm still not totally happy about that. :( Truth be told, I'm not totally happy about adding a new dialogue option... if I'd been thinking clearly when I first started, I might even have made SD Dialogues a prerequisite (despite my not wanting more dependencies) and put the option under the [More Dialogues] header.

The "make sure the dungeon is cleared" is a good notion, but I think the mod in question uses an SKSE plugin script to determine conditions like whether a dungeon is cleared, and all of this stuff is dialogue, which lacks those condition checks. I could use a constant-running script like that one does, but I'd rather not, because of the aforementioned KISS attitude I've got. I could also use aliases, I believe, and attach them to whatever dungeon boss is currently around, but that wouldn't guarantee that there are no enemies around when triggering the force-greet (and besides, I hate fucking aliases). A cloak spell would also do the trick, but that goes against KISS and scripts. I could layer the trigger with so many conditions I'm getting a headache thinking about them all, but at this point I've reached diminishing returns. :)

And I didn't even think about AFT or EFF or UFO or other mods like that... I guess force-greeting might conflict? I dunno, I've never used them, I don't know how they operate.

tl,dr (Sorry, I tend to ramble on when writing, because I usually think things out while writing them down): No dice, sorry. It's not a bad idea, and I can think of eleven NPCs who force-greeting would make good sense for, but I just don't wanna. I'd say there'll have to be, like, fifty people who request it before I start dipping my toe into that pool.

Well, it's not quite so much the amount of work that's stopping me, it's the possibility of conflicts, and of increasing the load on the game with yet another mod. My core philosophy is KISS - that is, I'd like people to be able to install this mod without having to worry about conflicts, script load, load order position, lots of dependencies or even worse a chain of dependencies, compatibility patches, etcetera. I went ahead and made the DLC dependencies, because I do believe that *most* people have the DLC, but I'm still not totally happy about that. :( Truth be told, I'm not totally happy about adding a new dialogue option... if I'd been thinking clearly when I first started, I might even have made SD Dialogues a prerequisite (despite my not wanting more dependencies) and put the option under the [More Dialogues] header.

The "make sure the dungeon is cleared" is a good notion, but I think the mod in question uses an SKSE plugin script to determine conditions like whether a dungeon is cleared, and all of this stuff is dialogue, which lacks those condition checks. I could use a constant-running script like that one does, but I'd rather not, because of the aforementioned KISS attitude I've got. I could also use aliases, I believe, and attach them to whatever dungeon boss is currently around, but that wouldn't guarantee that there are no enemies around when triggering the force-greet (and besides, I hate fucking aliases). A cloak spell would also do the trick, but that goes against KISS and scripts. I could layer the trigger with so many conditions I'm getting a headache thinking about them all, but at this point I've reached diminishing returns. :)

And I didn't even think about AFT or EFF or UFO or other mods like that... I guess force-greeting might conflict? I dunno, I've never used them, I don't know how they operate.

tl,dr (Sorry, I tend to ramble on when writing, because I usually think things out while writing them down): No dice, sorry. It's not a bad idea, and I can think of eleven NPCs who force-greeting would make good sense for, but I just don't wanna. I'd say there'll have to be, like, fifty people who request it before I start dipping my toe into that pool.

its alright man :P no need to get headache over thinking it, i always give respect to modder weather they agree or not with my idea  :angel:  just my logical but i dont see anything that may conflict with force greet, but i understand the culprit here is the checking thingy  :s  it does sound like maybe need somekind of always running script then agree its not really the best with what u try to achieve is totally non-conflicting mod.

Ahmmm...dude, i was playing, since the Lydia screw i didn't hire any vanilla/vanilla like follower, i mostly use Sofia, and she doesn't have the dialogue...wich i dont mind at all, well i just did try a vanilla like follower (follower from a mod, but vanilla like) and the dialogue appear, up to that moment, everything's fine...but well, im playing a male character (decided to go back to my main to chek stuff) and as soon as the animation starts, my follower pulled out a strap on and banged my dude's ass xD...honestly i find it quite hilarious...but made me wonder, how does this work for male pc? is just for female? or something's wrong with it?? Hope you can tell me if is like that or i made something wrong xD