DOA5LR MOD videos

The ending was a very very lucky timing to record, just when I pressed the record button they started to fight like that lol I couldn't wish a better moment, I though it will take me hours to get a part with synchro attack but no, ouf !

It's especially hard for Saaf and I to get the timing and camera angle right with only one hand since our other hand is normally occupied when there are lots of lactose action on screen. :blush:

The ending was a very very lucky timing to record, just when I pressed the record button they started to fight like that lol I couldn't wish a better moment, I though it will take me hours to get a part with synchro attack but no, ouf !

It's especially hard for Saaf and I to get the timing and camera angle right with only one hand since our other hand is normally occupied when there are lots of lactose action on screen. :blush:

my controller has 'sticky buttons' :blush:

(damn, that comment was completely unnecessary)

Few tests with SaafRats' Marie LOD (breast option in "DOA"), using Nvidia ShadowPlay.

Private Paradise

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/rrz9g0qjf2h8bfo/Dead_or_Alive_5_Last_Round_10.31.2015_-_22.47.39.42.mp4

Notes:

MP4 (RAW video, just with SweetFX)

AVC / x264 (sadly not HEVC / x265)

1080p (My GTX 770M can't handle 4K)

60 Fps Variable (if recorded in 30, would seem much less smooth)

8bit (don't know if SP can do it in 10bit)

• 1 month later...

Just messing around with some mods I recently installed. Nothing naughty, though :P

Hi CeeBee88 How did you mod music ? i would like to have music from TEKKEN tag 2 and Tekken 5 like you, there are great ! :)

also what is name of last music in your video ?

Hi CeeBee88 How did you mod music ? i would like to have music from TEKKEN tag 2 and Tekken 5 like you, there are great ! :)

Using a tool called Soundswap. Download and tutorial can be found here.

And the music from the last fight is from King of Fighters: Maximum Impact. It's called "Gaining Strength Under the Waterfall." :)

Using a tool called Soundswap. Download and tutorial can be found here.

And the music from the last fight is from King of Fighters: Maximum Impact. It's called "Gaining Strength Under the Waterfall." :)

Thank you very much for these informations ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm back on track now!!!

I know this might not justify, but at least explains my semi-absence.

Not exaclty a New Year's promise but, heavly encouraged by many works, and especially by SaafRats and Timmy (thx again :D), I've decided to try something,

Still lacks fine tunings, and I can't promise anything about time, but I will surelly try my best to finish, and if Harry don't forbid me, to release this. :)

Here, my very first teaser:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/hoajiys33zqbne2/Dead_or_Alive_5_Last_Round_01.12.2016_-_15.42.29.99.mp4

*I'm not the biggest fan of "OMG" but was necessary to better demonstrate. :lol:

Body and bondage's ropes meshes by Harry Palmer.

Hair, someone in Zetaboards (I will check later).

"Rings" and adjustments by me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

im not english speaker...so sorry for my english

i have 2 questions,please:

- just how to play differents private paradise/win/loose pose videos with others character?

Example: playing kasumi's private paradise with Ayane?  (switch characters)

- how playing story mode with nude characters?

modding is new for me...

i waiting for reply back ^^

I don't think so, no one figured out how to switch skeletons and face morphs, so switching a characters costume, textures and hair still results in a frankenstein with a mismatched texture and face shape. Lnk reshuffle has a tutorial here, and the last post or so of the same thread has the latest version as a download.

Getting another char for PP video is possible but only for a few character with many trick.

As exemple Kasumi and Ayane have the same body so at least you can use DLC Tool for swap both character and then get Kasumi on Ayane in PP video ! ;)

Edit : Or directly swap tmc between Kasumi & Ayane with Ink / Archive Tool then you can see Kasumi in Ayane PP and vice versa !