DOA5LR MOD videos

• 2 weeks later...

A video showing Irene full import from Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge including animation face made from zero (solid face without animation), still a wip, made by SaafRats :

The goal of this video is not only to show an import but a full import including a face without animation that can have animated eyes & mouth anyway.

This work is very promising, we still have many thing to discovers in DOA5LR ! :)

Bayonetta import in video :

+ Bayonetta import showing Private Paradise, Wins, Loses poses.

+ Original Bayonetta voice swap (win / lose / entering fight) from Super Smash Bros.

+ Bayonetta model based on Nyotengu

+ Bayonetta music swap inside Private Paradise (music during win / lose isn't a swap in game)

+ Fight versus Felicia at the end

Proof of voices / music swap :

rehs.jpg

Now I am forced to copy my games for import only or all my chars will have invisible face & hair lol

Rofl, you don't lose the north Pringles hahaha but I am afraid it's maybe not possible since Bayonetta is a full import without part of doa girls (I mean I used all original meshes from Bayonetta including her original body & head that is not the same size / shape), to difficult to do for me I think.

Bayonetta import in video :

+ Bayonetta import showing Private Paradise, Wins, Loses poses.

+ Original Bayonetta voice swap (win / lose / entering fight) from Super Smash Bros.

+ Bayonetta model based on Nyotengu

+ Bayonetta music swap inside Private Paradise (music during win / lose isn't a swap in game)

+ Fight versus Felicia at the end

Proof of voices / music swap :

rehs.jpg

Now I am forced to copy my games for import only or all my chars will have invisible face & hair lol

Bayonetta looks great in DOA!  So I have to ask, is it possible to make Bayonetta H-LOD? lol

HLOD bayonetta FTW!

Trust me I would like to find a complete tutorial on how import a model, I learned mostly by myself for make import because as you said it look like a challenge (but not for me, I only import by pleasure and for learn more) and people look like they want to keep it secret.

I search for a model from Xnalara and import it in Blender where I make all edit for adapt each meshes to a girl from DOA but I am still a novice and I need to learn how animate some part as tail or even face because my mesh are solid and go wrong if I try to animate them.

Others "importer" make only partial import, I mean costumes and/or hairs, I try to make some full import by conserving the original body + face even if this is not animated it look more cool to have the real model in my opinion and maybe later I could fix them with more skills.

Making a crossover, yes ! I copied my game just for that ! It's my goal now :)

Edit : Thx for the video FullPower88 !

Video compilation of 35 of my mods including some hair from Huchi001 & mralex.

Also thx to Timmyc for his awesome tool that made some swap possible.

+ SaafRats for H-LOD body used in most of my mods & Holdenmcclure for HD Sand Zack Island.

Click on spoiler for a detailed list of mods show in video :

+ Kasumi Valentine "Floating" mod with Elf head

+ Kokoro edited Designer Choice costume with Elf head & red eyes

+ Ayane custom costume from Ayanomiji first pack with make up & Elf head + mralex Marie ponytail

+ Bayonetta import

+ Leifang with Valentine no apron and Sailormoon hair + make up & Elf head

+ Felicia import

+ Phase 4 sexy black bikini with Elf head

+ Marie Rose summer costume edit with elf head & make up + mralex Marie ponytail

+ Momiji skimpy bikini swapped with Timmy tool + make up & Elf head

+ Pai as Nidalee

+ Honoka "Call Me" mod with Blonde color from mralex

+ Foxfire Ahri import

+ Kokorock with Elf head & red eye

+ "Drink Me" Marie Rose with Elf head & make up + mralex Marie ponytail

+ Victor Donovan swimsuit outfit from Ein

+ Tina sexy secretary edit with Elf head & make up

+ Sarah with Christie striker swap

+ Leifang edited Senran Kagura costume with Elf head & make up

+ Helena sexy striker edit with Elf head & make up + Rachel hair

+ Ayane pink costume with ribbon from Ayanomiji first pack with Kasumi longer ponytail & make up / Elf head

+ Ayane pink polka dot costume from Ayanomiji first pack with blonde longer hair + Elf head & make up

+ Rachel Valentine no apron with "floating item" + make up & Elf head

+ Eliot topless Valentine costume

+ Donovan with armor costume from Hayate

+ Marie Rose edited Designer Choice costume with Elf head & make up + Ayane longer blonde hair

+ Alpha-152 green variante on Valentine no apron pack with Elf head

+ Christie with Kokoro outfit + make up & Elf head + Huchi001 hair

+ Ayane blue costume from Ayanomiji first pack with Elf head & make up

+ Kasumi white nightie with Elf head & no ponytail

+ Pikachu & Arcanine import

+ Nyotengu black skimpy bikini with Elf head & make up + Huchi001 summer hair

+ Mila Valentine no apron costume with Elf head & make up

+ Leifang sexy topless skirt with Elf head & make up

+ Lisa topless striker edited costume with Elf head & make up

+ Honoka topless maid with piercing, Elf head, make up & blonde hair from mralex

Enjoy ;)

a lot of sexy mods there :wub:

I'm sure if youtube doesn't have censor restrictions this video would be even longer, because I know you have a lot more mods to show :)

Excellent work with the compilation, my personal sexslave Lola! :lol:

Also thx to Timmyc for his awesome tool that made some swap possible.

+ SaafRats for H-LOD body used in most of my mods & Holdenmcclure for HD Sand Zack Island.

Enjoy ;)

wow Lola! may I have permission to play on the computer with all the mods?

I know it's a little off topic, but it looks like making videos of showing nude HLOD girls and Ultra LOD for Honoka will be delayed. Stupid dlc mods decided to stop working except for milk plus for strange reasons. -_-

Update:  Apparently, it is because a new dlc costumes that been added.  The last time I got on steam is a week ago after I made dlc for every mods I have such as milk plus, new improve futanari with new boobs texture, and Saaf's HLOD and Ultra LOD mods.  I think I also made Guachalover23's futanari mods as dlc too.  Either way, I still have his mods.

I either have to recreate some dlc or just go with lnk_reshuffle.  I think I'll go with lnk reshuffle to save me the trouble.  I don't know. >.< 

Here it is as promise.  Feel free to download it. :3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4u08a3vr75r2o3l/Dead%20or%20Alive%205%20Last%20Round%20HLOD%20Big%20Boobs%20Girls%20Paradise.wmv?dl=0

I didn't add Rachel in there because it got conflicted.  So she is the only one who didn't get HLOD like the rest of the ladies.

Nice video!  :wub:

Oh and btw, Rachel has HLOD body too, she shares the same body as Tina, just take a look at the file name (TINA-RACHEL_HONOKA_HLOD) ;)

Rachel.jpg

Here it is as promise.  Feel free to download it. :3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4u08a3vr75r2o3l/Dead%20or%20Alive%205%20Last%20Round%20HLOD%20Big%20Boobs%20Girls%20Paradise.wmv?dl=0

I didn't add Rachel in there because it got conflicted.  So she is the only one who didn't get HLOD like the rest of the ladies.

Nice video!  :wub:

Oh and btw, Rachel has HLOD body too, she shares the same body as Tina, just take a look at the file name (TINA-RACHEL_HONOKA_HLOD) ;)

Rachel.jpg

I know.  Same for Kasumi and Phase 4.  But bit suprise Rachel have the same body as Tina does.  Maybe that's why Rachel was the only one got conflicted?

Also, I tried the senran Kagura hairstyle for Marie that I use the number according to face and hair thread, but she ended up getting bald, so I took that off and just stick with the default.  I really don't have official dlc costumes but the paradise pack that came with private gravure videos.

Thanks btw.  I'll post Lethal Honoka later including her win and lose pose.