DOA5LR MOD videos

Yeah Unlisted is the only way to protect them on youtube. I kinda wish I thought of that before I got my strike witch takes away alot of good privileges including unlisted videos.

As for Dailymotion Nudity mods are accepted for other games but modding DOA Nudity or not isn't allowed. It seems they even reached/contacted Dailymotion about taking down their content with mods. I knew they didn't want any of us to mod them, but I had no clue they were on a Purge hunt for videos. I mean they probably pay their employers just to find mod videos by the hour. Its pretty sad, but honestly they had it coming so now they are in this mess.

It's no wonder why my DOA5LR story nude mod part 2 was taken down and then they got my account deactived.  Not that I worry too much since I only have one video up and that is just Disgaea 3 command attack.  Very old video lol.

I tried it on xhamster but it's going to take 4 days to get a single long video converted, so I was like hell no!  I'm not going to wait that long.

So youtube is the only option I got, I have part 1 unlisted. 

I plan on post three parts here, but just letting you guys know I can't seem to fix the really bad out of sync and I apologize the lag.  The program I use to record is OBS.  Sadly, my graphic card and ram is not quite up to handle the smooth quality.

Yeah Unlisted is the only way to protect them on youtube. I kinda wish I thought of that before I got my strike witch takes away alot of good privileges including unlisted videos.

As for Dailymotion Nudity mods are accepted for other games but modding DOA Nudity or not isn't allowed. It seems they even reached/contacted Dailymotion about taking down their content with mods. I knew they didn't want any of us to mod them, but I had no clue they were on a Purge hunt for videos. I mean they probably pay their employers just to find mod videos by the hour. Its pretty sad, but honestly they had it coming so now they are in this mess.

It's no wonder why my DOA5LR story nude mod part 2 was taken down and then they got my account deactived.  Not that I worry too much since I only have one video up and that is just Disgaea 3 command attack.  Very old video lol.

I tried it on xhamster but it's going to take 4 days to get a single long video converted, so I was like hell no!  I'm not going to wait that long.

I plan on post three parts here, but just letting you guys know I can't seem to fix the really bad out of sync and I apologize the lag.  The program I use to record is OBS.  Sadly, my graphic card and ram is not quite up to handle the smooth quality.

I even had the Original DOA5 Nude Video Mods from my Hacked Xbo360 on Dailymotion for 3 years and they are all taken down this year. Yeah it just sucks that we can't express our enjoyment of using the creative work of others. I mean Nude mods were never easy to upload anywhere besides X-Rated sites. But at the same time Team Ninja is new to the PC world so they are going to be this sensitive over their game. They actually thought they could control the internet by asking us not to mod their already half naked girls. Temptations and Curiosity go very well together I just don't understand why they weren't smart enough to know that before making a PC release lol

You should buy an Avermedia Card for your PC. It uses little to no CPU usage and does all the recording/converting itself in small file size. A 1 hour video is roughly 30GB Vs Fraps 115GB... I don't get why people even bother to use the horrid software not saying you do :)

Guest GuachaLover23

unlisted or private or not TN still going to find way to take down ur video, i remember an friend here who have his video as unlisted and it still got taken down, it just an matter of time, it not wost it

I do not have Jinyuan

nude mod story full please upload :angel:

If you have an account in 3DM (with at least 2 Jinyuan) and one in Baidu try this:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4871325&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline

I do not have Jinyuan

Just post a comment/reply in any thread there and you'll get 10.

please share download link http://bbs.3dmgame.c...rderby=dateline

I even had the Original DOA5 Nude Video Mods from my Hacked Xbo360 on Dailymotion for 3 years and they are all taken down this year. Yeah it just sucks that we can't express our enjoyment of using the creative work of others. I mean Nude mods were never easy to upload anywhere besides X-Rated sites. But at the same time Team Ninja is new to the PC world so they are going to be this sensitive over their game. They actually thought they could control the internet by asking us not to mod their already half naked girls. Temptations and Curiosity go very well together I just don't understand why they weren't smart enough to know that before making a PC release lol

You should buy an Avermedia Card for your PC. It uses little to no CPU usage and does all the recording/converting itself in small file size. A 1 hour video is roughly 30GB Vs Fraps 115GB... I don't get why people even bother to use the horrid software not saying you do :)

Lucky for me I have avermedia portable for awhile.  Now that I have a laptop I can do that.  I can't do it on pc due to it is away from my gaming tv and since I am a handicap my pc is in the cabinet where I can't reach the back of the hdmi port. >.<

@GuachaLover23  I pretty much aware of it.  That's why I'll only leave them up for few days and delete them. I wasn't going to keep them in the first place.

Guest GuachaLover23

post all story mod nude?

What you mean?

if he want to enjoy the pleasured of story mode in nude mode, he can do it himself

I agree, it's not hard to do it.  Just download Timmyc's or Harry's nude mod to get the tmc files, download lnk_reshuffle latest version, then download follardo's mods and done.  Easy as pie.  If he want something little extra, he can just download dlc tool and achivirous or however you spell to extract dlc files to tmc and done.  

I've done enough with the story mode nude mod, plan on move those videos to naughty machinima where they are safe.  He need to look around in this forum like I do.  I read before ask question except the whole steam version thing.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, Twitch doesn't allow nudity in streaming.  They even go so far banning people who stream Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus despite it just bunch of girls losing clothes and only censored the nipples and vagina.  So, that's not a good idea.  Naughty Machinima, xvideos, xhamster, and redtube are the only places you can try.  I have videos uploaded in naughty machinima.  It seems the limit you can upload a video is less that 200 MB file size.  So you may need handbrake for it. I can only limit up to 25 minutes for good quality.

That reminds me, I should post here.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13160/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-naked-story-mode-part-1

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13193/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-naked-story-mode-part-2

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13194/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-naked-story-mode-part-3

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13196/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-naked-story-mode-part-4

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13197/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-naked-story-mode-part-5

You may have to switch to HD for my videos to play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...