DOA5LR Screenshots

Dear friends, please don't take this wrong but as friendly advice: if you quoting someone who has a large picture or a lot of pictures, please, put the quote in spoiler and/or delete the picture. it's taking a lot of scrolling and waste of space of the thread too.

Thank you. :)

I do a lot of spoilers, especially when quoting and have no errors. Well, last couple of hours, LL had some site maintenance but it's OK now. :)

I can't seem to see chudoi's screenshots.  D:  

Hmm? I think the Imgur problem got solved already? Alright I'll upload to another host instead later :)

So is that pee animation

Lol it's just normal mesh (right name?), no way a noob like me can create something like animation, this pee's only for photography :P

ayane.jpg

Sorry but I made some progress by myself.

it seems that it's really close to the answer.

And I'll organize related stuffs sooner or later.

Here's the video.

https://fat.gfycat.com/SociableMetallicAndeancockoftherock.webm

Nice work, this "had to happen" :D
(And almost exactly as IshidaCorp predicted: coconut tree pole dance lol)

Emergency! Marie can't stop herself from peeing and she needs a medical help! Save her please, anyone...  :(

LCifdZP.jpgS7BTTe6.jpgXOSktiS.jpgKa9JT2Y.jpgqs0Lfyp.jpgfgg9gql.jpgcJJ3MaU.jpgFMMuSJY.jpgRTaFyRf.jpgqQ80XbY.jpgMXvdXsF.jpggR6lgZ9.jpg3l9vknB.jpgl5QxK3v.jpgdlF9lNp.jpge1Z3iVY.jpga3A7tEL.jpgLEBV4Gr.jpgZu3bZot.jpg4avfyr5.jpgp9OYQZ2.jpgpmpc1dn.jpghD01JZr.jpg0lwotL0.jpgQ0f3dmz.jpgqOvZRjN.jpgO6hRFyT.jpgtJtngq3.jpg3K8L4lM.jpgtoCwKcW.jpgVc5jFmY.jpg0fc3TN7.jpg

Good work! Seems like we have a new master of perversion here lol. Makes me remember Lola's milk effect indeed  :lol: (that... sounded weird)

I made something that I wasn't planning to do, this is a 2nd attempt on the Irene Lew port that I started (and quickly abandoned) long ago. For those who doesn't know who the hell is she:

NG3RE_Irene.png

She also got her own HLOD body variation, obviously:

_irenetease.jpg

(fancy watermark is back)

Screenshot53364.jpg

Pale Boobs:

Screenshot25826.jpg

Screenshot29485.jpg

Lisa's hairstyle:

misteriousgirl.jpg

Screenshot34003.jpg

Bunch of screenies:

ETA: Some near saturday. I still need to fix some issues with her hair, and I'm doing it with calm ;)

Dear friends, please don't take this wrong but as friendly advice: if you quoting someone who has a large picture or a lot of pictures, please, put the quote in spoiler and/or delete the picture. it's taking a lot of scrolling and waste of space of the thread too.

Thank you. :)

That wasn't a bunch of people quoting Harry's post, it was a single post being repeated over and over due to an error somewhere.

@ Chudai Very nice!  This is definitely a mesh from what I can tell, seeing how the pee is sticking out straight like that.  No way it is animation sadly.  I would love to see that happen though.

@saafrats  Irene look better much on Helena's mesh than on Lisa in my opinion.  Nice job!

Irene v0.0000002 ? :o

Very nice improvement Saafie (damn, I didn't wrote this name since age!), she look really better than the first Irene that I tested, the HLOD body is perfect with her.

Don't forget to fix her outfit too and why not make an HLOD variant with this outfit :D

Oh but yes, there're no nudity on this outfit so I guess she'll be repaired next years? :lol:

--

I feel you are close to complete your goal Harry, I'm sure there are many impatient persons here who are waiting it.

--

.ISO, my dear cd-rom, I'm a bit outdated but it could be a problem related to weight or wrong mesh slot but I think it's more a weight problem.