DOA5LR Screenshots

Without ideas for a good intro. I'm up for over 17 hours now. :P

I think you should use motion controller to move before you post that wwwwwwwwww

That's not the idea. And as I stated, I was awake for too long.

Not that I wasn't playing with the tool. :P

attachicon.gifMPM_Test_12.jpgattachicon.gifMPM_Test_13.jpgattachicon.gifMPM_Test_14.jpgattachicon.gifMPM_Test_15.jpg

我們說中文會不會比較快

我在把helena的mpm換給leifang時 face不合 但用honoka給leifang就不會不合

這真的很神奇 明明motion跟face 的形狀應該沒有太大關係

What? :lol:

Oh My bad www

I thought you can read Chinese since you use bai du space

Bai du space is known really well in China

I think you should use motion controller to move before you post that wwwwwwwwww

attachicon.gifMPM_Test_12.jpgattachicon.gifMPM_Test_13.jpgattachicon.gifMPM_Test_14.jpgattachicon.gifMPM_Test_15.jpg

我們說中文會不會比較快

Oh My bad www

I can't, but Google/Baidu translators are good friends. :P  But the 2nd is offline to me atm.

So, I'm not sure if you swapped a body or a face CSV.

我們說中文會不會比較快

Oh My bad www

I can't, but Google/Baidu translators are good friends. :P But the 2nd is offline to me atm.

I extract some doax3 mpm files to get body,face,hand csv files

But once you had changed face csv to other chracter's paradise file may cause face bone being geek

did you try Marie 's face csv to Helena paradise mpm ?

If you did that, I think it would be like directly swap chracter's face and make it awful

Just learned how to use blender with the tools timmy and harry palmer recommended and I cranked this out - it's my first attempt!

Left is original outfit, right is modded with the harry palmer doax3 paradise mod!

9KfIqb5.png

我們說中文會不會比較快

Oh My bad www

I can't, but Google/Baidu translators are good friends. :P But the 2nd is offline to me atm.

I extract some doax3 mpm files to get body,face,hand csv files
But once you had changed face csv to other chracter's paradise file may cause face bone being geek
did you try Marie 's face csv to Helena paradise mpm ?
If you did that, I think it would be like directly swap chracter's face and make it awful

Yup I remember trying with Marie, using Ayane's ending, and the outcome is... just not good. Also, one from Nyotengu to Kasumi, her tongue trespassed the lips. :lol:

I haven't checked, but you can try to transfer the bone-data from the original char to the desired.

Or just leave the face untouched.

post-806278-0-74634300-1469840880_thumb.jpg

This was inspired by some great work that Timmy did a while back, always wanted something like this in my outfit arsenal.

post-1171231-0-10687100-1469917809_thumb.png

It is extremely unfortunate for her that the swimsuit she got did not fit her :(

2016_07_31_23_45_55.jpg

2016_07_31_23_46_16.jpg

2016_07_31_23_34_27.jpg

Ever since Follardo and Mojo released their version of the gothic schoolgirl for Marie Rose, I was like, I wish I could do that in a particular way. Thanks to the new tools and mods here abouts, I got Marie to look like this with the shoes on (I've got a shoe fetish) Same with the Ayane succubus mod. The original JP (I think) mod removed her boots. I restored it. Also added the trinkets on Marie Rose's "witch" outfit.

2016_07_31_23_23_40.jpg

Marie seems to have forgotten her bloomers (lol) 

Ever since Follardo and Mojo released their version of the gothic schoolgirl for Marie Rose, I was like, I wish I could do that in a particular way. Thanks to the new tools and mods here abouts, I got Marie to look like this with the shoes on (I've got a shoe fetish) Same with the Ayane succubus mod. The original JP (I think) mod removed her boots. I restored it. Also added the trinkets on Marie Rose's "witch" outfit.

You did excellent job. M.R. looks fantastic. I love the stockings you put on her. She looks hot. Thank you.

You did excellent job. M.R. looks fantastic. I love the stockings you put on her. She looks hot. Thank you.

In my "class". Loli students should have no panties or skirts on and leave her top open. Neck ties are a must!

Guest GuachaLover23

BBWsumi Transpancy Beach Shirt + Legging = Holy Sh#t

post-787844-0-16534300-1470025910_thumb.png

post-787844-0-92728300-1470025913_thumb.png

post-787844-0-38492900-1470025916_thumb.png

post-787844-0-70023700-1470025920_thumb.png

post-787844-0-06315000-1470025923_thumb.png

I could stare at the rear end for days hahaa

Credit To Everyone

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

BBWsumi Transpancy Beach Shirt + Legging = Holy Sh#t

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-01 00-15-26-50.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-01 00-17-00-75.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-01 00-17-09-46.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-01 00-23-07-80.png

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-01 00-29-49-03.png

I could stare at the rear end for days hahaa

Credit To Everyone

Mr Duck

:D :D :D :D

Poor Kasumi

Nice job :)

Thank u, this mod came to idea why i saw an chick wear legging at work (LOL no the transparency Shirt) and i though to myself since Legging make the butt look good, i decide to make the mod for her and bam, that Butt look good hahah 

Also since Kasumi have a phat ass it took her about 5-6 minute to get the legging on :D

Mr Duck

Very nice pic Holdenmcclure !

Since yesterday I continued to work on modified hair and many idea came to me but I chosen this one : Elf character.

I didn't saw the time and worked all the day on this mod, I had bad time with a lot of problems.

First : I chosen Christie as model and she don't have a proper nude body so it was my first problem, fixed with a very little neck connection (depending of view) & skin difference that I tried to hide by retexturing.

Second : Sculpted hair, I chosen Kasumi ponytail but I was looking for a longer ponytail so I sculpted the hair for make t longer with a little modification around the front of hair, the problem was the hair wasn't matching correctly on Christie head, so I sculpted again for hide these hole.

Third : Editing costume, Elf ears was impossible to put on an other costume with proper textures so I kept the original costume and edited it for remove what I don't want and added some accessory for custom her.

4th : Nipples and Pussy, I was not happy with the original nipples so I changed for an other nipples textures that are more appropriate for this character and I changed the pussy for an "open" one, I was tired to see closed pussy I guess lol and finally changed the "little hole" texture too.

It was a long and hard (!) work..

I present you "Chrisumi" !

652089Image9117.jpg

More screenshots :

316632Image9114.jpg

347249Image9113.jpg

663814Image9115.jpg

New pussy & hole screenshots :

892264Image9116.jpg

462822Image9119.jpg

Christie longer hair (variante) :

369861Image9118.jpg726654Image91111.jpg

Sarah model :

129908Image91110.jpg

please shared file mod(TMC or other)

Guest GuachaLover23

Those are great mods. Are you going to share them or they are private?

post-787844-0-37222600-1470216104_thumb.png

My Babe already spoke for me sorry.

Mr Duck

Guest GuachaLover23

Thanks to Atros for compiling all that sweet new motion data and FallingCat for Autolink!

When it comes to Tekken I'm more of an Asuka guy but the mods for Julia simply look better :dodgy:

attachicon.gifgame 2016-08-03 23-40-15.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-08-03 23-40-32.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-08-03 23-45-37.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-08-04 00-12-31.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-08-04 00-14-48.pngattachicon.gifgame 2016-08-04 00-20-35.png

Dam that an preview of Tekken 7 when it hit PC

Mr Duck