DOA5LR Screenshots

Irene v0.0000002 ? :o

--

.ISO, my dear cd-rom, I'm a bit outdated but it could be a problem related to weight or wrong mesh slot but I think it's more a weight problem.

Wrong mesh slot no, is the same, I think is weight problem but how can fix it? 

Phew, weight problem is really annoying to fix in doa, you can try to transfer the body weight to the pantie and then manually fix what is wrong in Blender on vertex group, removing the weight surplus and adding some if need.

When I'm thinking about fixing weight in doa I'm happy to don't do it anymore lol :D

--

@Harry yes I can imagine it's not done yet but your progress look promising, I stopped to work on animation in doa since the last time with finding the files for it but it could be interesting to check if I could make something new now.

As I didn't modded since a long moment I'll need to know how it work now then I could try something but I'll wait your set first for take a look.

--

@Blendy nice to see you are still trying some new face! :)

Phew, weight problem is really annoying to fix in doa, you can try to transfer the body weight to the pantie and then manually fix what is wrong in Blender on vertex group, removing the weight surplus and adding some if need.

When I'm thinking about fixing weight in doa I'm happy to don't do it anymore lol :D

Does not do anything, I have already given, having too much stuff to do for a newbie like me... I will continue to denude girls from their original costumes

Guest GuachaLover23

BBWonoko Summer DLC

post-787844-0-89323600-1468390482_thumb.png

post-787844-0-94748900-1468390485_thumb.png

post-787844-0-12811300-1468390489_thumb.png

All i can say it an Ducking pain to put clothing on these BBW mod.

Credit to Everyone

Mr Duck

Mr Duck... one last warning:

Stop feeding my bitch with tons of high-fat chocolate!!!

Now her milk will taste different! :dodgy: ... oh wait

(nice work ;) )

So, while testing a new method for making certain mod (damn doa curse...), I found a way to add the cel-shading effect on Honoka. The result it's very close to the effects available on XPS or MMD.

celshaded%20Honoka.jpg
Screenshot50429.jpg
Screenshot58773.jpg
Screenshot82964.jpg
Screenshot112255.jpg
Screenshot105236.jpg

A couple of screenshots:

Damn Saafie, your progress will never stop to surprise me, I have an idea how you did it hum at least I remember my Pokemon cell shading and it could be the same, it look really nice on Honoka I like this effect :)

People are surely satisfy that you are back :D

And I see that our beloved Mr. Duck found a BBW girl in doa!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR PUTTING LARGE PICTURES POST IN SPOILER!!!

I almost quit visiting this thread because of being frustrated with large posts and never ending scrolling because of to many quotes of large pictures that fucking drove me crazy. Thanks to you and your respect, I continued to visit this thread because I like what you guys doing although I'm not DOA player myself.

You sir, have my utmost respect.

(nice work ;) )

So, while testing a new method for making certain mod (damn doa curse...), I found a way to add the cel-shading effect on Honoka. The result it's very close to the effects available on XPS or MMD.

celshaded%20Honoka.jpg
Screenshot50429.jpg
Screenshot58773.jpg
Screenshot82964.jpg
Screenshot112255.jpg
Screenshot105236.jpg

A couple of screenshots:

cool  :cool:  :heart:  :cool:

My plan was spoiled.

I was about to release the motion data with a movie with the girls who couldn't join DOAX3,

and they were about to do pole-dancing with some good music during 3 minutes.

But they didn't impress me as much as I expected.

And who looked most beautiful with the pole was Honoka.

So I'm planning to make a 3 minutes music-video with Honoka only.

Releasing date will be tomorrow.

(nice work ;) )

celshaded%20Honoka.jpg
Screenshot50429.jpg
Screenshot58773.jpg
Screenshot82964.jpg
Screenshot112255.jpg
Screenshot105236.jpg

A couple of screenshots:

Your mods are bar none one of the best (one because there are others too lol!) but I'll be the grinch this time,  cell shading effect ruins the beauty.

My plan was spoiled.

I was about to release the motion data with a movie with the girls who couldn't join DOAX3,

and they were about to do pole-dancing with some good music during 3 minutes.

But they didn't impress me as much as I expected.

And who looked most beautiful with the pole was Honoka.

So I'm planning to make a 3 minutes music-video with Honoka only.

Releasing date will be tomorrow.

will you make tutorial plz, it hard to use motion date tool

(nice work ;) )

A couple of screenshots:

Cool effects.  I think these are more like edge detection filter than real cell shading right?   I am guessing that this is done with some edge detection post processing image kernels.  Real cell shading (grouping similar colors together / downsampling with a kernel I would imagine) might be a bit trickier to implement if the outlines need to be preserved.

Guest GuachaLover23

(nice work ;) )

Hahahah Sorry Saafrat Honoko is my bitch now she join LeiFang/Kasumi , She love the high-fat chocolate i am feeding her, and she told me that she weight in about 250-260 pound, i not going to feed her no more, because i do not want to lose her LOL.

Mr Duck

Damn Saafie, your progress will never stop to surprise me, I have an idea how you did it hum at least I remember my Pokemon cell shading and it could be the same, it look really nice on Honoka I like this effect :)

People are surely satisfy that you are back  :D

I'm wondering if you can adjust the line size too or this is fix to this size ?

Well, I'm not sure if everyone is happy to see me back here, a lot of people still hates my big boobs (and therefore, me lol)
I remembered that pikachu's head, and that helped me with the reverse-engineering somehow :). I got the idea of making this, after working with certain suit... and thanks to that it was relatively easy to "replicate" the effect. 
And yes, it's absolutely possible to adjust the line size ;)
edit:

Really a nice effect

This effect is really marvellous!

Yeah, that cel shading effect looks pretty cool.

cool  :cool:  :heart:  :cool:

Saafrats you did it again!  Those look really awesome!  Cel shading does help with the details.

Thanks for your comments guys ;)

Now with that effect, DOA will be a "fighting anime"

That's right, now this anime-like looking boobs are even more close to that :D

Your mods are bar none one of the best (one because there are others too lol!) but I'll be the grinch this time,  cell shading effect ruins the beauty.

That's subjective, maybe it ruins the original beauty, maybe makes the game looks different and interesting. It doesn't hurt to have more variety ;)

Cool effects.  I think these are more like edge detection filter than real cell shading right?   I am guessing that this is done with some edge detection post processing image kernels.  Real cell shading (grouping similar colors together / downsampling with a kernel I would imagine) might be a bit trickier to implement if the outlines need to be preserved.

Thanks T.B.!. Well, this is actually not a filter, nor a real cel shading (maybe very similar). It's an "optical ilussion" made via mesh/normals edit, and this is way more "KISS" than expected :D
After having the idea, (and before making it happen), I made a quick search for SweetFX filters, but I found nothing about cel shading, so I decided to go on with this. Maybe it's possible to add this effect via filters after all, but the advantage of this could be to decide if the character has the effect or not.

Hahahah Sorry Saafrat Honoko is my bitch now she join LeiFang/Kasumi , She love the high-fat chocolate i am feeding her, and she told me that she weight in about 250-260 pound, i not going to feed her no more, because i do not want to lose her LOL.

arrrghhhh! D: