DOA5LR Screenshots

19 hours ago, juliajulia2018 said:

hhhhhhhhhh  Who is the madman whom you speak?:open_mouth:

Julia-Jin, do not change my words, you are not madman, but your task is to turn this forum into a madhouse, which is clearly seen in the example of this topic. :frown:
I do not know why you need this, but you act thoughtfully and carefully.
On 3/13/2018 at 11:54 PM, hitachi2007 said:

Did you ever end up releasing that one Dreamer? it's been so long i may have missed it :tongue:

Not yet, there are still some bugs for those body models. I am thinking to release those body types as a bonus to my animation collections for those subscribers of my patreon account.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:35 AM, Validol25 said:

Farel Fox he was banned a month ago. He does not know anything about this and continues to come here. Tell him not to do it again.

All I know is he pm'd me quite angrily and called me a Pig just like Lola and then called me a Boar at the end. I suggested that he/she be polite and asked him to tell me why he's messaged me with 10 different accounts. I also asked him if he could stick to just one. I cannot message him or provide the original insults; because he has deleted them or something. I cannot access them.

JESUS!!! Can't believe some people still either ignore to use spoiler or are ignorant about its existence. Well, thank you. You just made me stop visiting this thread. Nice work. :classic_undecided:

11 hours ago, myuhinny said:

@Elf Prince

Well you can always use the block option if needed I do it all the time and it keeps the threads nice and tidy for you.

Yes, I know. I still can't understand why some people rather like to stay rednecks and shows no respect when politely being told that not using spoiler with large amount of pictures doesn't do good for others. They obviously doesn't know the basics of cultural and civilized conversation and they are looking for attention because they have some issues. Well, if they rather chose to be ignored instead of making friends here who will compliment their posts, so be it. :smile: