DOA5LR Screenshots

KIM Aquaplus HLOD :

Release later with some variants & fixed version when SaafRats is done with her.

Wonderful outfit. Sexy and elegant.

I played a little with texture, here some ideas:

the little boy  grew up wild and decided to  change his bedroom wallpapers:

post-2052083-0-99906100-1497706448_thumb.jpg

post-2052083-0-98491200-1497706679_thumb.jpg

post-2052083-0-27694600-1497706698_thumb.jpg

Kokoro has decorated the temple to rename this site "kokoro altar"

post-2052083-0-11519200-1497706953_thumb.jpg

post-2052083-0-56739000-1497706968_thumb.jpg

post-2052083-0-72401100-1497706981_thumb.jpg.

I always thought that training was not really entertaining. may be i'll be back with these:

post-2052083-0-62780900-1497707057_thumb.jpg

post-2052083-0-34396300-1497707066_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Lola, your stuff is really great, and I'm sure that SOME people enjoy these endless pictures of mods that they will never get to play, but don't you ever stop to think about how it makes people feel to see all the stuff you are enjoying by yourself but not sharing? WIP pics are cool, but one of the reasons they are cool is because we know that the maker is making their best effort to bring the mod shown to a playable state for public release.

Please don't get me wrong. I am one of the biggest fans of your work, and you have shared a lot of great mods, but sometimes is just sucks to see pics of stuff that you feel you have to keep for yourself. I guess I just don't get the reason to make so much with no intention to share.

Edit: Please don't take my words personally. They come out of my own frustrations. I'm sure you have good reasons for releasing what you release and keeping private what you keep private.

Lola, your stuff is really great, and I'm sure that SOME people enjoy these endless pictures of mods that they will never get to play, but don't you ever stop to think about how it makes people feel to see all the stuff you are enjoying by yourself but not sharing? WIP pics are cool, but one of the reasons they are cool is because we know that the maker is making their best effort to bring the mod shown to a playable state for public release.

Please don't get me wrong. I am one of the biggest fans of your work, and you have shared a lot of great mods, but sometimes is just sucks to see pics of stuff that you feel you have to keep for yourself. I guess I just don't get the reason to make so much with no intention to share.

Edit: Please don't take my words personally. They come out of my own frustrations. I'm sure you have good reasons for releasing what you release and keeping private what you keep private.

AMAZING what else !

one thing; share it.i see a lot of details,she will a boss.

big thanks

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52276-dead-or-alive-5-last-sexy-round-lgmods-badassnoka-public-version-download/page-90?do=findComment&comment=1975229

Not my intention to make a drama here, I just  want to clarify your doubts about your PM.
Since when it's our sacred duty to share all our stuff? do we owe you something?. I just don't get it. Some people here are posting interesting pics of mods, never sharing, no one complains (and no one should). At the end you're just pushing us without respect our reasons.
But somehow I understand your frustration. I guess that's the price for have you used to see us sharing what we made... so at the momment we stop, for whatever personal reason we can have, we are just selfish bastards and need to give explanations, just great.
Lola is still releasing mods, and I'll also keep releasing some (when I'll have some time ofc, maybe never again, who knows). Pushing is not going to increase that release rate, and even less give motivation for keep doing it.
On a side note, it's great to see you active doing and releasing mods, these are looking good.

On a side note, it's great to see you active doing and releasing mods, these are looking good.

Thanks! That means quite a bit coming from you.

And to my other comments that you were replying to, I tried to convey what I was thinking without coming across like an ass or that I thought I was entitled to anything. Maybe I failed in that regard?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...