Help me get this HDT Anus to work.

trepleen

How do I make this ASS HDT enabled? I just need someone to explain the methodology, maybe draw over the images?  Need help with the concept.

Hinge constraints? Trap door?

The red arrows are how the anus currently deforms with the use of bones that scale.

post-332693-0-03235600-1429548228_thumb.jpg

post-332693-0-66359600-1429548445_thumb.jpg

post-332693-0-50319600-1429548233_thumb.jpg

The goal is to get a round sphere to come out of her ass.  I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, but I'm only interested in objects like spheres, schlongs, butt plugs, fruits, vegetables, sweet rolls, etc.

post-332693-0-25645800-1429548756_thumb.jpg

I have experience making an HDT schlong in 3d studio max that worked well in game thanks to Canderes tutorial on Havok & 3DSmax, but I don't know how to approach this ass HDT solution.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You pretty much have a couple of options, either set them up like the vagina bones on the sides and naturally, this will only limit you to only 2 sides expanding with HDT, so it doesn't fully open on all sides, quickest but not the best.

Or setup your own custom bones how you see fit (radial, like the red lines you made, etc) and have them be pushed to the side and inside as well with HDT collision, but I'm not sure how well this might work, or if bone displacment is even an option.

Not sure at all if this will work due how to bones might interacted with each other in HDT, basically setup bone like a box around the anus (or a pentagon) and go form there.

I'm not sure how good it will work since I don't know about the real constraints of Havok or what their limitations are to bone displacment rather then rotations, maybe someone alse can help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sweet rolls?!

Pffff...

"Let me guess. Someone stole your sweet roll."

"No, I keep my sweet rolls in my ass for safe keeping."

Anyway, I look forward to seeing if you can actually get this working alongside the working vagina. Two working holes are better than one. ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i can tell you how to do this, but i have only created mods for other games, not skyrim. you can place one joint in the center of the hole and then weight 1 or 2 edgeloops to it, all the vertices at 100%. then you can animate the scale of the joint to have the hole open and close. if you need to modify the skeleton to add joints, just add a joint chain originating out of the pelvis. another method is to use a blendshape target or an animated vertex cluster. some games do not support all of these methods, so finding which one works is up to you.

what exactly is an "HDT", is that a file type?

i can tell you how to do this, but i have only created mods for other games, not skyrim. you can place one joint in the center of the hole and then weight 1 or 2 edgeloops to it, all the vertices at 100%. then you can animate the scale of the joint to have the hole open and close. if you need to modify the skeleton to add joints, just add a joint chain originating out of the pelvis. another method is to use a blendshape target or an animated vertex cluster. some games do not support all of these methods, so finding which one works is up to you.

what exactly is an "HDT", is that a file type?

HDT refers to the physics that mods like these use, for example to make breasts bounce, those mods add the same Havok physics that other items in this game use to achieve that. That's the super quick explanation of it, but yeah.

• 2 years later...

Go here and look at both bodies that have full working hdt anus and vaginas.

Or upload what you have and let others do it . 

It should not be hard for getting anything to stuff Inside look at the mod hdt sex toys to see how to get objects used as dildoes that collides with eather buthole or vaginas.

Archived