[Outdated] RaperS - ShadowRunner 1.32b

I just wanted to say thanks. This is the best version ive used it can be fine tuned so much to fit what ever play style your in the mood for.This is how i would make this if i was able too. Any other modders reading this thank you too, this is a great site and you all work hard with updates and making lovers better and better.

Can't open the esm files without the letters and numbers getting scrabled and mixed in with alot of symbols. What app do I use to open the files without messing the words up? Still looking for a solution for this. Thanks.

You need to use the official construction set. If a esm/esp has a lot of scripts in it then you should use the construction set via OBSE.

Link to the CS: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/The_Elder_Scrolls_Construction_Set

It is not really a good idea to modify esm files unless you have to. It is better to modify an esp file or create a new esp to override the esm. Food for thought.

Yes but they're supposed to be on the other girl,not mine. It says Attacking woman grows penis: On. It's reading mine as the attacker instead of attackie when 2 females are involved.

Reverses roles in animations when raper == female

; 1 = on, 0 = off

set xLoversRaperSQuest.femaleReverse to 0

I did that but it's not helping,it's the same either way. Unless I need to switch to the custom ini for that to actually take effect. In which case how do I do that because I don't see an option?

Yes but they're supposed to be on the other girl' date='not mine. It says Attacking woman grows penis: On. It's reading mine as the attacker instead of attackie when 2 females are involved.

Reverses roles in animations when raper == female

; 1 = on, 0 = off

set xLoversRaperSQuest.femaleReverse to 0

I did that but it's not helping,it's the same either way. Unless I need to switch to the custom ini for that to actually take effect. In which case how do I do that because I don't see an option?

[/quote']

these motions all work with role reverse 0=off just copy and paste them if you want them. I'll go back to the default ini tomorrow and play around a bit to see if it will work with the preset ones he had(first thing i did was put my own animations in so i dont know if they work or not).The ones i have here the attacker grows the penis this is the FF normal "13,14,15,17,22,23,26,32,34,39,41,44,47,53,54,55,59,68,71" and this is from behind "02,08,40,38,28,25,37,52,58,65,117,120,142" you have to either do a clean save with this esp unchecked or load it from the in game menu at the bottom of the "Rape settings master list". The ini will not load when you start the game unless its a new game or clean save, or you use the in game preset menu.

[/edit] I just noticed what you put on the last line of your post i even quoted it lol. yes you have to either do i clean save or cycle to which ever ini you changed its at the bottom of the master settings where it says restore defaults or something like that. when you hit it, it cycles between the default ini and custom. you can still try my presets if you want but i dont think you'll need them now.Most of the presets in the default ini have you riding the attacker which doesnt seem like rape to me so all mine have the attacker on top and 2 bj motions "one of them shes grabbing your head so its still rape" and all the behind one are from behind.

It's on the other girl now at least. But mine's on top now.

Is this right?

;Female --> Female Normal

set xLoversRaperSQuest.ffn to sv_construct "13,14,15,17,22,23,26,32,34,39,41,44,47,53,54,55,59,68,71"

;Female --> Female From Back

set xLoversRaperSQuest.ffb to sv_construct "02,08,40,38,28,25,37,52,58,65,117,120,142"

It's on the other girl now at least. But mine's on top now.

Is this right?

;Female --> Female Normal

set xLoversRaperSQuest.ffn to sv_construct "13' date='14,15,17,22,23,26,32,34,39,41,44,47,53,54,55,59,68,71"

;Female --> Female From Back

set xLoversRaperSQuest.ffb to sv_construct "02,08,40,38,28,25,37,52,58,65,117,120,142"

[/quote']

Yea thats how I have mine with xLoversRaperSQuest.femaleReverse to 0 and its works for me so im not sure whats going on ddbl check that you have reverse set to zero on which ever ini you updated and also hit the "~" key when combat rape starts to bring up the console to make sure its using those motions.I just got done testing in game to make sure they work properly here is some pictures with the animation numbers on them

• 3 weeks later...

Can't open the esm files without the letters and numbers getting scrabled and mixed in with alot of symbols. What app do I use to open the files without messing the words up? Still looking for a solution for this. Thanks.

You need to use the official construction set. If a esm/esp has a lot of scripts in it then you should use the construction set via OBSE.

Link to the CS: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/The_Elder_Scrolls_Construction_Set

It is not really a good idea to modify esm files unless you have to. It is better to modify an esp file or create a new esp to override the esm. Food for thought.

Hate to bring this up AGAIN, but I dled that constrution kit and cant figure out how to work it. I'm trying to edit the rapers mod so gang banging isn't possible. Where would I look for that in the kit?

@Shadowman

Using the RapersMaster spell to bring up the config. window.

Under Options menu- make sure raper unsatisfied = 0.

In the gbang settings-

check that gbang unsatisfied chance = 0

and

gbang chance = 0

Maybe even set gRape Responsibility = 1

If those settings give you the result you want, you can edit the LoversRaperS Default ini or custom ini that is in the Data folder using wordpad/crimson or another text editor that wont add unwanted carrage returns etc.

Mem

@Shadowman

Using the RapersMaster spell to bring up the config. window.

Under Options menu- make sure raper unsatisfied = 0.

In the gbang settings-

check that gbang unsatisfied chance = 0

and

gbang chance = 0

Maybe even set gRape Responsibility = 1

If those settings give you the result you want' date=' you can edit the LoversRaperS Default ini or custom ini that is in the Data folder using wordpad/crimson or another text editor that wont add unwanted carrage returns etc.

Mem[/quote']

There is no ini file for rapers in my data. Just the ini file folder with has like 200 random inis in it.

I have the steam version if that makes a difference.

Edit... I'm a moron.

• 1 month later...

this definitely conflicts with joburg: with this' date=' all creature stalking is deactivated.

otherwise its amazing, because i can finally change a lot of the rape settings to my liking. i hope you fix this somehow.

[/quote']

It doesn't.

Works perfectly fine with joburg and creature stalking.

Maybe your version of Joburg? (some custom version block creatures)

And iirc Showrunner wrote he won't work on this anymore.

this definitely conflicts with joburg: with this' date=' all creature stalking is deactivated.

otherwise its amazing, because i can finally change a lot of the rape settings to my liking. i hope you fix this somehow.

[/quote']

It doesn't.

Works perfectly fine with joburg and creature stalking.

Maybe your version of Joburg? (some custom version block creatures)

And iirc Showrunner wrote he won't work on this anymore.

you're right, i had this and a different joburg version... will try another one and hope it works.

• 4 weeks later...

No matter what I do, I can't seem to get this mod working. Creatures/NPCs never rape my character or any NPC for that matter. I have chaos mode activated and all settings that aid with rape to 100% yet no rape ever occurs. Does anyone know what's causing this and what I can do?

this version doesn't have a chaos mode setting so you might be using a different one, try redownloading this one and see if that is the case

try raping a target yourself and see if that part is working

this version has a few settings that can prevent rape if your hp is higher then the set percent or if str of raper is not higher then that of prey

max sure max rape health = 100

and raper str setting to 0

you can also prevent rapes based on responsibility, personality, or fatigue, but unless you changed those it's not it

if you maxed all rape settings and basicly turn off the options that prevent rapes then you'll be getting raped all the time with this

• 3 weeks later...

If the change which animations should be used when does it get updated ingame?

I've changed which animations should be used but the game still used the old setting, only when I started a new game it used the new ones? Does you have to switch areas to update it or do you really have to start a new game / clean save if you want to use the new settings?

edit: nevermind, I figured it out.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this to work. I am using the latest version' date=' and I have raper health needs to be equal to or less than 100. I put player rape chance at 100%, but I still can't rape anyone. Does this mod conflict with Jouberg?

[/quote']

Rape chance equals 100% does not mean that it is guaranteed (more like 70-80% "if" the conditions are right). You also need to be stronger and have more health than the NPC you are trying to rape. Try knocking a bit of their health down and also trying to stagger them and as long as your PC is not way under their level you should be able to rape them. Best thing is an undetected sneak attack from behind.

Joburg has nothing to do with this as it is a stalker mod, where as this is a combat based mod. The rapes\sex it controls are during combat (or NPC's that are hostile with you or someone else). Joburg is purely stalkers (creatures and NPC's).