[Outdated] RaperS - ShadowRunner 1.32b

The .ini isn't loaded on an existing save unless you choose the 'Reset All Settings' option through the 'Rape Settings - Master' spell. If using OP's 1.32b version you have to do it either that way or by using the console command 'set xLoversRapersQuest.femaleReverse to 0' (or '... to 1'). In the 1.40 update I added it to the 'Rape Settings - Master' spell under the Gender Options page.

Oh I see. That's a good thing since I was planning to use your v1.40. Just wanted to know if I had to start all over again from a clean save.

Thanks for the hard work!

Damage to armor can be turned on via the lovers with PK settings.

LoversRapers also does it's own thing with armor, including damage to worn armor based on rapist's Strength, regardless of Lovers w/ PK settings. Makes it not work with BreakUndies at all due to always stripping. I think that behavior might need an overhaul to follow the Lovers w/ PK rape disrobing settings.

Damage to armor can be turned on via the lovers with PK settings.

LoversRapers also does it's own thing with armor' date=' including damage to worn armor based on rapist's Strength, regardless of Lovers w/ PK settings. Makes it not work with BreakUndies at all due to always stripping. I think that behavior might need an overhaul to follow the Lovers w/ PK rape disrobing settings.

[/quote']

Ah, got it. Well, that may need to be looked into. It is worth noting that the new break armor system is out that will be making the BU_Framework mod (breakundies) obsolete. This may simplify making things compatible or complicate the unholy crap out of it. I am not knowledgeable enough to know which it will be....:P

New Break Armor system (and it now works on clothes too): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13735

LoversRapers also does it's own thing with armor' date=' including damage to worn armor based on rapist's Strength, regardless of Lovers w/ PK settings. Makes it not work with BreakUndies at all due to always stripping. I think that behavior might need an overhaul to follow the Lovers w/ PK rape disrobing settings.

[/quote']

Ah, got it. Well, that may need to be looked into. It is worth noting that the new break armor system is out that will be making the BU_Framework mod (breakundies) obsolete. This may simplify making things compatible or complicate the unholy crap out of it. I am not knowledgeable enough to know which it will be....:P

New Break Armor system (and it now works on clothes too): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13735

Had to rewrite the steal/drop system over the last couple days. It was a mess, unintuitive, and buggy! Both the armor damage and same sex steal options were broken. The armor damage system used the value in options labelled 'Strength to Damage', and then doubled the armor's durability before damage, usually repairing it by a large amount. The same sex steal option had a bug in the code that disallowed opposite sex stealing altogether, and then was itself overridden if inventory steal was turned on.

So! Trimmed the steal options page down and combined a few things. It now consists of these options:

Armor Damage Multiplier - Renamed from 'Strength to Damage'. Now that it works properly the default value may be a little high.

Steal Chance - Moved from the General Options Settings page. Made more sense here.

Stolen Items - Three state flag. Nothing, Equipped, or Inventory. Combines previous Inventory and Extra steal options.

Min. Steal Value - unchanged, specifies minimum value in gold an item must be worth to be stolen.

Steal Gold - unchanged, on/off flags for humanoids stealing gold.

Strip/Drop Equipped - Three state flag. Neither, Strip, or Drop. Setting to Neither prevents LoversRapers (But NOT Lovers w/ PK) from doing any disrobing. This allows for BreakUndies/BreakArmor to work within the existing Lovers w/ PK system.

The options were confusing before, hopefully this is better. Figured I would need to write up a readme.txt just to explain the settings, but came up with a better idea. There is now a "In English, Please?" option on the settings page that explains exactly what will happen based on current settings.

Screenshot attached to show updated options and the (hopefully) new helpful description.

Still need to do some adjustments and testing, should have a 1.41 version ready in a few more days.

Is it possible to make a breakaway initiated player?

For example, if at the time of the battle the player remove from the hands his weapon, he is a loser, and raped, regardless of his state of health and the state of the enemy. This can be useful when dealing with a much more powerful enemy. That he did not kill the character.

For example' date=' if at the time of the battle the player remove from the hands his weapon, he is a loser, and raped, regardless of his state of health and the state of the enemy. This can be useful when dealing with a much more powerful enemy. That he did not kill the character.

[/quote']

erm... some people (definitely not me) use hand-to-hand combat and this would result in them always instantly being the victim...

rather have it so whenever you give up, this happens.

WappyOne, sounds pretty damn awesome! I have been using the stock version of RaperS due to some of the bugs and issues that you have addressed. Now it looks like I am all out of excuses and will have to upgrade to your release! :)

Being that ShadowRunner gave permission for this to be taken over, if you want to redesign the OP (I can preserve all of ShadowRunners info in a spoiler) - just post what you would like to see in the OP and I can transfer it there so folks can easily find, download and read about your new release.

For example' date=' if at the time of the battle the player remove from the hands his weapon, he is a loser, and raped, regardless of his state of health and the state of the enemy. This can be useful when dealing with a much more powerful enemy. That he did not kill the character.

[/quote']

erm... some people (definitely not me) use hand-to-hand combat and this would result in them always instantly being the victim...

rather have it so whenever you give up, this happens.

This option can be switched off, or another hot key.

[/quote']

Isn't that what LoversAdultYield already does? http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1527

LoversRaperS - Shadowrunner's Edition 1.41 Release Notes

NOTE: Some options have changed. A fresh save is NOT required for those using a previous version, the mod will detect a save using an older version and update the settings to best match. Review the Steal/Drop settings and adjust to taste.

Changes

-------

.ini files are now stored/loaded from Data\ini instead of Data. If you have editted the .inis from default you'll need to move them into Data\ini yourself.

Strip/Steal/Drop routine has been re-written, some related options have been combined. Stripping can now be entirely disabled for those using BreakUndies/BreakArmor.

Bug Fixes

---------

Armor damage is now applied correctly and irregardless of steal being succesful.

Stolen/dropped equipment now maintains existing durability instead of getting restored to 100%.

Fixed a bug that prevented player-initiated rapes from starting a gangrape.

LoversRaperS_Shadow_1.41.zip

NOTE: We have a slight issue at this time for those that are using the Newly release Lovers Resource Pack v3 along with Lovers with PK rev96. At this time there will be errors due to missing animations when using either Shadowrunner's or Wappyone's version of this plugin. We should have it sorted out pretty quickly so please bear with us.

Resolved.

WappyOne,

Here is information you can use to revise the ini files to have a compatible version for Lovers Resource v3 and the BBB animations Pack.

NOTE: I also included revisions for Lovers Resource v2 as ShadowRunners strings were out of date (and some had animations that didn't really belong and with others left out). The numbers used match up to the numbering of version 2 of the Lovers Resource pack. Hopefully I didn't make any typo's. You might double check me just to make certain I didn't bumble something.

Feel free to PM me if you need to.

Thanks,

Greg

LoversRaperS - Shadowrunner's Edition 1.41a Release Notes

IMPORTANT: Installation now has a small extra step. Copy the ini from either v2_ini or v3_ini into Data\ini, depending on which lovers resource package you are using.

If upgrading from any previous version of LoversRaperS the mod will attempt to load the new Motion.ini automatically without needing to reset all settings.

Changes

---------

Updated animation strings for lovers resource pack v2 and v3 w/BBB animation pack 11-200.

With femaleReverse off, f->m rape (futa/pegging) now uses m->m animation tables.

LoversRaperS_Shadow_1.41a.zip

[/quote']

Isn't that what LoversAdultYield already does? http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1527

This is a little something about what I was saying. On the one hand there is a complex application end of the contest, until you remember the three buttons, you'll find them in the fight, you may have to be killed, and the other after the fight starts what that strange discussion, which will be way out of the fight or the termination of the battle. In addition to errors when two mods that control the passage of a fight.

Do the same in this mod except check the status of participants also tested for pressing a hot key IMHO is easy enough.

This is a little something about what I was saying. On the one hand there is a complex application end of the contest' date=' until you remember the three buttons, you'll find them in the fight, you may have to be killed, and the other after the fight starts what that strange discussion, which will be way out of the fight or the termination of the battle. In addition to errors when two mods that control the passage of a fight.

Do the same in this mod except check the status of participants also tested for pressing a hot key IMHO is easy enough.

[/quote']

Writing code is NOT easy. If it was, then everyone would be doing it. Now maybe WappyOne can or can not, I don't know. Adding features also risks breaking things in the plugin, as well as making it incompatible with other plugins. Requesting things is fine, just don't say something is easy....;)

This is a little something about what I was saying. On the one hand there is a complex application end of the contest' date=' until you remember the three buttons, you'll find them in the fight, you may have to be killed, and the other after the fight starts what that strange discussion, which will be way out of the fight or the termination of the battle. In addition to errors when two mods that control the passage of a fight.

[/quote']

Ah, I see. I was thinking of adding a reverse of the existing "Rape (Contact)" spell that invites a rape if the usual conditions are met, that should meet your request I think?

LoversRaperS - Shadowrunner's Edition 1.42 Release Notes

Changes

-------

Added a "Rape Me (Contact)" spell. Since this is basically a surrender if your health is above the Victim Health threshold setting it will be lowered to match.

When gold is stolen, a handful of coins will be knocked away in the struggle.

Just the Motion.ini can now be loaded under Reset Settings for Daedra Sutra or other advanced users.

Removed most missionary/frontal animations from the v2 m->m from back animation table.

Player-initiated gangrapes no longer cause NPC->NPC disposition loss or combat. Disposition loss to player still occurs.

Bug Fixes

---------

Fixed (rare) case where two rapes tried to start at the same time and one victim was only stripped, not raped.

If player moves away from a cell with an active gangrape it is no longer tracked/kept active.

Player-initiated gangrapes no longer cause NPC->NPC disposition loss or combat. Disposition loss to player still occurs.

I've noticed that been gangraped by a normal citizen causes guards to attack said citizen, is there an option to deactivate that?

Also there seems to be a bug with the the stat damage rape can inflict and gangbangs; per gangbang the stat damage is only applied once, not for each individual rape.