[Outdated] RaperS - ShadowRunner 1.32b

Trying to rape someone in their sleep gives an error; sorry' date=' right now I don't have the exact error message.[/quote']

Sleep rape was trying to use a specific rape animation, that of course doesn't exist in v3. Fixed to use motion.ini settings.

The health/stat damage happens regardless if the rape has been broken, e.g. by an attack of a companion.

Checking the Lovers callback flags, looks like it returns a non-zero value if sex is interrupted before phase 4 (orgasm). Prevented damage from applying if that flag is set.

Nothing really new functionality wise this time around, but a bunch of bug fixes.

LoversRaperS - Shadowrunner's Edition 1.44 Release Notes

Changes/Bug Fixes

-----------------

Animation strings for v3 resource pack reworked.

Sleep rape no longer attempts to use an incorrect animation.

Rapes interrupted before orgasm is reached no longer cause stat/health damage.

Effects with a percent chance now trigger individually instead of all or nothing. Applies to steal and stat/health damage. Example: 50% steal rate means (around) 50% of gold and 50% of eligible items will be stolen, instead of 50% chance of all gold and eligible items stolen.

Summoned creatures are no longer allowed to initiate rapes due to general bugginess.

Fixed: Motion.ini loading not working from settings spell or new games.

Summoned creatures are no longer allowed to initiate rapes due to general bugginess.

Nnnnnnooooooooooooo!...

Actually' date=' they've been working fine for me. Maybe, make it a toggle in the options to allow/disallow?

[/quote']

Okay, so I didn't even think of *player* summons, which stick around when not in combat. NPC summons disappear as soon as the owner is out of combat (i.e. rape start), which has been a problem for RaperS since before I took over the code, and what this change was aimed at.

Here's a 1.44 esp that rules out only NPC summons, not player summons. Go forth and let your zombies/scamps/xivilai rape their fill.

(This change will be included in future versions, you only need this .esp if you want 1.44 and your personal summons to be able to rape)

Gold steal only happens once during a gangrape, not once for every rape; not sure if it's the same for item steal.

If you choose "femaleReverse Random" and the female is select as attacker it will choose f->m animations with the actors switched instead of m->m ones like it supposed to.

In case of a f->f rape it may make sense to choose m->f animations if the female is selected as attacker instead of f->f; right now half of the f->f rapes look "wrong" with the random setting.

Gold steal only happens once during a gangrape' date=' not once for every rape; not sure if it's the same for item steal.[/quote']

Is same for item steal. Fixable with the caveat that equipped only steal won't work after the first rape if strip or drop are enabled.

If you choose "femaleReverse Random" and the female is select as attacker it will choose f->m animations with the actors switched instead of m->m ones like it supposed to.

Going to have to reorder the function calls a bit for this, but should be fixable.

In case of a f->f rape it may make sense to choose m->f animations if the female is selected as attacker instead of f->f; right now half of the f->f rapes look "wrong" with the random setting.

Took a few minutes to wrap my head around this... so you're suggesting normal f->f use the m->f tables ( mostly missionary front, doggy/from behind for rear) and the current f->f tables ( front/rear facing cowgirl) for reverse f->f?

It is possible to configure this mod so the currently equipped weapon and shield are not knocked away when raped by creatures, or weapon stolen if raped by a human? I've looked at the options but don't see anything. I keep losing equipment this way. Usually I reload but last time I just sucked it up and let it go. Still, I'm not comfortable using a weapon/shield I really like since I can't guarantee I'll be able to recover it.

It is possible to configure this mod so the currently equipped weapon and shield are not knocked away when raped by creatures' date=' or weapon stolen if raped by a human? I've looked at the options but don't see anything.[/quote']

I meant to add that in for 1.44 and it completely slipped my mind. Will be configurable in next version.

1. Is same for item steal. Fixable with the caveat that equipped only steal won't work after the first rape if strip or drop are enabled.

2. Took a few minutes to wrap my head around this... so you're suggesting normal f->f use the m->f tables ( mostly missionary front' date=' doggy/from behind for rear) and the current f->f tables ( front/rear facing cowgirl) for reverse f->f?

[/quote']

1.) This could be at least somewhat circumvented by adding another option for Inventory Steal: Steal Weapons and Armor from inventory. Dunno how much other litter up their inventory but I usually only have a few spare rings and amulets with me so this option would simulate only equiped stuff can be stolen quire accurately.

2.) Well, basically I suggest to not differ between the gender of the rapist but between if they have/use a penis or if they don't have one.

If you selected femaleReverse as random and have e.g. selected only cow girl animations half of the time the victim would be on top riding the seemingly bound rapist; how does that fit? The same would happen if you add e.g. doggy animations, then it may happen that the rapist is the one on all fours.

The above change would ensure that always an animation is chosen in which the rapist looks like they are in control (assuming you've correctly set up the Motion.ini file but it seems that something you've already done).

so which one should I use Wappy one or Shado Runner? Whats ther +/- ?

wappy's is better' date=' there are no pros vs cons to concider, it's flat out better.

[/quote']

I would have to agree. Kudos to ShadowRunner for making the original but WappyOne has taken it and cleaned things up and done a ton of bug fixing. Both guys deserve our thanks and appreciation!

wappy's is better' date=' there are no pros vs cons to concider, it's flat out better.

[/quote']

I would have to agree. Kudos to ShadowRunner for making the original but WappyOne has taken it and cleaned things up and done a ton of bug fixing. Both guys deserve our thanks and appreciation!

Thank you fellas! I'll try it rite away :D

ShadowRunner's version is afaik an improved version of c_harlock's roleplaying edition' date=' and WappyOne's is an improved version of Shadowrunner's version.

Other versions of this mod you could use are Lovers RaperS Latest and LoversRapeSGalgatVersion.

Latest and Galgat both don't have the throw down animation c_harlock has introduced but have far lesser options you can change. Galgat version allows the player character to rape creatures and it adds dialogs to a rape. WappyOne's has gangrape, more features and more options than the other versions; the only reason you would want to use the other versions is if you dislike the throw down animation before a rape or if you want to be able to rape creatures.

Does raping creatures include topping them? I would think it would' date=' but might as well check :B[/quote']

Only if such an animation has been made and if the right animation is selected.

I don't know how you can edit which animation is selected when you rape a creature, though; I assume it's defined in the .esp that comes with the animations.

Thank you for the kind words, all. Just happy to have found some way to give back to this great community.

gregathit, could you please update the OP with the following, replacing the portion above "NOTE: WappyOne has taken over developement.."? (And at this point would it be better if I started a new thread so I could update the OP myself for each release/change instead of adding to your workload?)

xLoversRaperS - ShadowRunner's edition

An updated combat rape mod with highly configurable settings, gangrapes, stealing of equipment/items, and more.

Rapes are started by combat hits from NPCs against either the player or other NPCs, or the player using the granted 'Rape (Contact)' Lesser Ability. Both methods are subject to the Attributes conditions and Gender %chances in the settings.

Mod settings are configured by using the 'Rape Settings - Master' Lesser Ability.

Settings Guide:

Main Settings Menu

My Settings - This brings up a simple settings window to allow whether the player can or can not be raped or initiate rapes and by which genders. Using the 'Rape Settings (Contact)' Lesser Ability will bring up the same window for NPCs, allowing you to set whether or not another character/companion can or can not be raped and by which genders.

Rape - Attributes - These settings set the basic conditions that must be met before a rape can start. (See below for more detail)

Rape - Gender - Settings to control the base success chance for each combat hit/rape spell attempt by gender pairing. (See below for more detail)

Rape - Options - Additional options including damage done by rape and PC/NPC/blocking/incapacitated success rate modifiers. (See below for more detail)

Rape - Steal/Drop - Equipment related options including damage done to worn armor on rape, chance for gold or worn and/or inventory items to be stolen, and stripping or dropping of worn items. (See below for more detail)

Rape - Gangrape - Settings for gangrape chance after an initial rape. (See below for more detail)

Reset Settings - Change all options to those loaded from one of three .ini files (located in Data\ini\) or reload animation strings.

Attributes Settings Menu

For a rape to start, all conditions from this page must be met.

Victim Health - Potential rape victim's health must be below this % of maximum.

Rapist Health - Potential rapist's health must be above this % of maximum.

Raper Responsibility - Rapist's Responsibility value must be at or below this value to initiate rape. Has no effect on player rapes. Most citizens are Responsibility 50, guards are 90-100, criminals are 30 or lower.

Raper must be stronger by - Setting of 0 disables this requirement, otherwise this is how many points of Strength a rapist must be above their potential victim's.

Victim Personality - Potential rape victim's Personality must be at or above this value. Can be set to prevent rapes of the highly undesirable.

Victim Fatigue - Potential rape victim's fatigue must be below this % of maximum.

Rapist Fatigue - Potential rapist's fatigue must be above this % of maximum.

PC Auto Mode - Normally the player must use the 'Rape (Contact)' spell to initiate a rape. By setting this value above 0 the player will attempt to automatically start rapes on combat hits like an NPC would. This does not occur if there is another NPC in combat with the player besides the intended victim.

Gender Settings Menu

Once the attributes conditions are met, the %chance from the appropriate gender pairing is rolled.

Male -> Female, Female -> Male, etc. - These are the base success rates for each rapist/victim sex pairing. "Female -> Male: 50%" indicates a 50% for each combat hit/rape spell that a female rapist will succeed against a male victim if all attribute settings are met.

Female Reverse - This setting controls reversing the animation roles in the case of female rapist. Possible settings are:

Never - Female rapist is always in the offensive/giver animation position.

Males Only - Female rapist switches to the defensive/receiver animation position when raping a male.

Always - Female rapist always switches to the defensive/receiver animation position.

Random - 50/50 chance for position switch.

Options Settings Menu

Rape Damage Chance - % Chance when a rape completes to apply some kind of damage to the victim.

Damage Type - What type of damage to apply:

Stats - Victim's Strength, Endurance, and Willpower statistics are damaged. The stronger the rapist the more damage is applied.

Health - Victim takes health damage ranging from 5-15% of maximum depending on the relative values of rapist's vs victim's Strength+Endurance+Willpower statistics total.

Stats+Health - Both of the above are applied.

Rape Block Chance - If the potential victim is actively blocking rape success chance is lowered by this amount.

Raper Unsatisfied Chance - This is the % chance a rapist will remain unsatisfied after the rape and join in any subsequent gangrape of their victim.

Player/NPC Success Rate - These are multiplicative modifiers to the base rape success chance as set from gender pairing for player/npc rapes.

From behind bonus - Added to the base success chance if rape is attempted from behind the intended victim.

Staggered/Knocked bypass - This is the % chance that hitting a knocked down, paralyzed, or otherwise incapacitated victim ignores all attributes settings (i.e. Health/Fatigue will not matter).

Steal/Drop Settings Menu

Armor Damage Multiplier - Victim's equipped armor at rape start will take this amount of durability damage for every 5 points of rapist's Strength statistic.

Steal Chance - % of gold and % chance of items stolen based on which of the below settings are enabled. Creatures do not steal, though they will knock away weapon/shield unless Stolen Items is set to Nothing.

Stolen Items - What items are eligible to be stolen:

Nothing - No items can be stolen.

Weapon+Shield - Only equipped weapon/shield can be stolen, and will be knocked away if not stolen.

Equipped - Currently worn equipment can be stolen.

Inventory - All carried weapons, armor, clothing, jewelry, books, and soulstones can be stolen.

Min. Steal Value - An item must be worth this amount or greater to be stolen.

Steal Gold - Whether or not a percentage of victim's gold is taken.

Strip/Drop Equipped - Handles removal of victim's equipped armor/clothing on rape start:

Neither - Do not strip anything, let the Lovers w/ PK system handle it.

Strip - Unequip worn armor/clothing.

Drop - Tear off worn armor/clothing and throw it to the ground.

Gangrape Settings Menu

Once an initial rape is completed a gangrape of the victim can start or continue based on these settings. Gangrapes ignore attributes settings, but obey the base success chances of the appropriate gender pairing.

gRape Unsatisfied Chance - This is the % chance a rapist will remain unsatisfied after joining in the gangrape and may continue in the victim's gangrape.

gRape Distance - How close a character must be to join in a gangrape.

gRape Disposition - A potential rapist's disposition to the gangrape victim must be this value or lower.

gRape Responsibility - A potential rapist's Responsibility must be this value or lower.

gRape Chance - Similar to PC/NPC Success Rate in the Options settings, this is multiplicative to the gender pairing base success chance to see if the gangrape is joined.

Player Join-In - Sets the player's default action when eligible to join in a gangrape:

Ask - Displays a message box asking if the player wished to join in the gangrape.

Never - Player never joins gangrapes.

Once - Player will join in a gangrape once.

Always - Player will continue gangraping the victim until failing the 'gRape Unsatisfied Chance' roll.

After-Action Report - Threshold for how many acts in a gangrape before a summary of the gangrape is displayed once completed. Set to 0 to disable.

Starting a new thread is fine if you want more control on the OP (which I can completely understand). I can close and lock this thread with a redirect to yours if you decide you wan to go this direction.

However it is no big deal for me to periodically update the OP if you would rather stay in this thread. It is completely up to you.

Starting a new thread is complete fine if you want more control on the OP. I can close and lock this thread with a redirect to yours if you decide you wan to go this direction.

However it is no big deal for me to periodically update the OP if you would rather stay in this thread. It is completely up to you.

If you really don't mind then we can stay here so that other indexes don't need to be updated as well.

Thanks for the edits!