[Outdated] RaperS - ShadowRunner 1.32b

I think I found a bug: If you use huge gRape Distance (I used 2000) actors which stand far away will be teleported to the victims location, the rape starts and ends properly, sounds are working however the animation doesn't start, the teleported actor just stands there or walks into the victim.

I assume the cause of this bug is that the teleport happens simultaneously or shortly after the start of the animation and thus canceling it.

Since my last post I've played Oblivion for several hours I've never encountered the above mentioned issue again so I assume the weird behavior was caused because of the location rather than this mod.

It happened in the arena which is known to be a location where previously flawlessly working mods suddenly start acting strange; NPCs in the arena use cheer animations, that's properly what conflicts with the Lovers animations.

Some new suggestions:

1. Not sure if already implemented but allows the PC to rape creatures with the Rape skill/spell.

2. Add two new variables for NPCs: Chance for a male and chance for a female to rape a creature.

3. The big one: Make the behavior more dynamic, meaning the chance an hit turns into a rape increases the less health and/or fatigue the target has. I envision two more variables, one for the percental increase for each 1% of max health the target has lost and one for the percental increase for each 1% of max fatigue the target has lost. The variable Player Success Rate and Npc Success Rate would serve as the base rape chance. Setting the two new variables to zero would return the mod to the previous behavior.

1 and 2 are not an option if you mean PC\NPC being in the giving position. There are no animations for the creature to be the "receiver" of sex. All creature animations are setup that they fuck you and not the other way around.

When I look at the Daedra Sutra animations I see some animations in which you could easily picture there's a Zombie, Baliwog, Xivilai, Scamp and a Goblin on the "receiver" side.

And even if the animation doesn't fit I highly doubt game will care if the code says the "receiver" is the creature; Galgat's LoversRaperS version already allowed raping creatures.

1 and 2 are not an option if you mean PC\NPC being in the giving position. There are no animations for the creature to be the "receiver" of sex. All creature animations are setup that they fuck you and not the other way around.

When I look at the Daedra Sutra animations I see some animations in which you could easily picture there's a Zombie' date=' Baliwog, Xivilai, Scamp and a Goblin on the "receiver" side.

And even if the animation doesn't fit I highly doubt game will care if the code says the "receiver" is the creature; Galgat's LoversRaperS version already allowed raping creatures.

[/quote']

The game "does" care, as it comes down to a skeleton issue. Many of the creatures use the beast skeleton and you simply can't mix the animations for a beast skeleton with a human one. The issue isn't the code, it is all the animations and skeleton used. The creatures that do use a humanoid skeleton could be turned on with a script adjustment but that is it.

Donkey was working towards this in his New and Improved animations pack and due to the skeleton issues he finally threw up his hands and quit working on it.

hmm every rape results in "woman on top" animations' date=' and altering the animation list in the .ini seems to do nothing for me...

[/quote']

I have this exact same problem. Opening console it seems like this mod only plays animations 1 or 7.

Guys, did you READ the readme.txt? Did you follow the instructions it gave? Did you put the correct ini file in the correct location?

It is kinda hard to provide support when you don't provide us with any details. We have to know what version of the lovers resource files you are using and which animations (if v3 lovers resource pack did you install the 11-200 bbb animations pack).

hmm every rape results in "woman on top" animations' date=' and altering the animation list in the .ini seems to do nothing for me...

[/quote']

I have this exact same problem. Opening console it seems like this mod only plays animations 1 or 7.

Guys, did you READ the readme.txt? Did you follow the instructions it gave? Did you put the correct ini file in the correct location?

It is kinda hard to provide support when you don't provide us with any details. We have to know what version of the lovers resource files you are using and which animations (if v3 lovers resource pack did you install the 11-200 bbb animations pack).

Yes, I did, I always read the instructions. I found the problem, or rather the solution, by adding:

RunBatchScript "Data\ini\LoversRaperS_Motion.ini"

to the bottom of the default.ini then resetting the data to default, that works a treat for me, also just typing it into the console =p

Anyway it's working for me now, hopefully that solution fixes it for others with the same problem =>

Edit: for this error I was using the 11-200 bbb ani pack, and I can't say which version of the resource pack because it was so very long ago that I installed them 0_o

I think the mod is scripted to only ever read the motion.ini once ever, so with any changes, or if you didn't have it setup correctly from the first moment you launch the game with the mod breaks it until you force it to re-read it.

[/quote']

I'm using v3 resources and i have installed the bbb animations. Yes i read the readme and copied v3 ini of loversrapersmotion to ini folder, opened loversrapers_motion.ini and it says in it to "clear" some lines if using v3 or v2 resources so i did that also, but it did't seem to do anything.

I tried changing "master flag" value but it didn't seem to have effect on how the animations play.

It also seems like this is the only plugin having this issue, plugins like truecrime play animations correctly.

Morvo, that should not be needed. The plugin has a script that should look for the motions ini file (provided it was put in the correct location Oblivion\data\ini\)

You also have a spell that can reset all settings to enable the additional animations once the ini file is in the correct location.

Now I am most definitely NOT very knowledgeable on scripting, so I will leave it to WappyOne to check this out.

Either way thank you for providing more information. It is hard to troubleshoot something without any details. :)

[/quote']

Yes, I did, I always read the instructions. I found the problem, or rather the solution, by adding:

RunBatchScript "Data\ini\LoversRaperS_Motion.ini"

to the bottom of the default.ini then resetting the data to default, that works a treat for me, also just typing it into the console =p

Anyway it's working for me now, hopefully that solution fixes it for others with the same problem =>

Edit: for this error I was using the 11-200 bbb ani pack, and I can't say which version of the resource pack because it was so very long ago that I installed them 0_o

I think the mod is scripted to only ever read the motion.ini once ever, so with any changes, or if you didn't have it setup correctly from the first moment you launch the game with the mod breaks it until you force it to re-read it.

I tested this and it seems to work for me too, so thank you very much for sharing this information! :D

Back from vacation, good to see no major issues with the latest version.

Just looked into the reports of not using missing animations and was able to confirm the issue. Absolute new installs of RaperS (as opposed to upgrades from < v1.41) and new games are not loading the _motion.ini correctly, and the Load Motion Only option in the settings spell script was non-functional. Oops.

Fixed locally, will be in next release.

Other things on my immediate to-do list:

- Go through all the v3 animations and build more diverse lists.

- Change % chance settings to work on a per-effect basis instead of all or nothing. (20% steal will mean each eligible item has a 20% chance of being stolen, instead of 20% chance of all being stolen, 50% chance of Stat+Health damage will be two coin flips instead of one, etc.)

- Make summoned creatures ineligible to rape. They usually immediately disappear, and in the case of summoned Draemora gate off with all your stolen gold/equipment back to Oblivion. Totally not fair.

I can't figure out why I can't rape my companion. I thought I'd adjusted every setting... is there a manual for this mod?

Player rapes follow the same restrictions as NPC rapes. Was your companion below the "Victim Health" and "Victim Fatigue" settings?