[Outdated] RaperS - ShadowRunner 1.32b

Ah' date=' I see. I was thinking of adding a reverse of the existing "Rape (Contact)" spell that invites a rape if the usual conditions are met, that should meet your request I think?

[/quote']

Possible. Thank you. The main thing that the enemy does not end after the battle begins again, and the same occurred, even after enforcement of the ratio of health.

Ah' date=' I see. I was thinking of adding a reverse of the existing "Rape (Contact)" spell that invites a rape if the usual conditions are met, that should meet your request I think?

[/quote']

Possible. Thank you. The main thing that the enemy does not end after the battle begins again, and the same occurred, even after enforcement of the ratio of health.

Ah. I think I understand what you're looking for now. Perhaps a small window after rape where combat is not restarted to allow fleeing? Might be able to do that.

Player-initiated gangrapes no longer cause NPC->NPC disposition loss or combat. Disposition loss to player still occurs.

I've noticed that been gangraped by a normal citizen causes guards to attack said citizen' date=' is there an option to deactivate that?

Also there seems to be a bug with the the stat damage rape can inflict and gangbangs; per gangbang the stat damage is only applied once, not for each individual rape.

[/quote']

I was hoping this change would prevent the guard slaughters I've caused with town gangrapes. Might have to disable forced combat starts altogether and just let the game handle it through the initial disposition loss.

Not so much a bug as an oversight, the stat damage routine is called only on the main rape start. Can be added to each gangrape easy enough. Would add up quickly, though.

I was hoping this change would prevent the guard slaughters I've caused with town gangrapes. Might have to disable forced combat starts altogether and just let the game handle it through the initial disposition loss.

Not so much a bug as an oversight' date=' the stat damage routine is called only on the main rape start. Can be added to each gangrape easy enough. Would add up quickly, though.

[/quote']

It is possible to turn down\off the rape is a crime flag to maybe prevent this?

On the stat damage - if you do make cumulative damages with each rape, can you provide a menu to turn that off or pop it into an ini? I don't fancy having to reload the game due to dieing while being gang-raped in a city. Just a thought.

Just for clarification: I've used version 1.41a' date=' by the time I made the post I haven't tried 1.42 yet, so it wasn't caused by the changes made in 1.42.

Not so much a bug as an oversight, the stat damage routine is called only on the main rape start. Can be added to each gangrape easy enough. Would add up quickly, though.

Nice, can't wait for the update.

On another note: How difficult would it be to add health damage to each rape?

On the stat damage - if you do make cumulative damages with each rape' date=' can you provide a menu to turn that off or pop it into an ini? I don't fancy having to reload the game due to dieing while being gang-raped in a city. Just a thought.[/quote']

You can disable rape stat damage already. And stat damage cannot kill you, with the previous version I was down to 0 health a few times.

Not so much a bug as an oversight' date=' the stat damage routine is called only on the main rape start. Can be added to each gangrape easy enough. Would add up quickly, though.[/quote']

Nice, can't wait for the update.

Would be quite simple. Best way to handle it I think is tie it to the existing stat damage % chance setting, and add a 'What is Damaged' setting with 3 options: Stats, Health, Stats+Health.

Not so much a bug as an oversight' date=' the stat damage routine is called only on the main rape start. Can be added to each gangrape easy enough. Would add up quickly, though.

[/quote']

It is possible to turn down\off the rape is a crime flag to maybe prevent this?

The only action that is considered a crime is using the "Rape (Contact)" spell on someone. Anyone joining a gangrape is not considered a crime. What's causing it is RaperS has a % roll after sex completes to start combat based on the victim's Disposition to rapist. This is what the guards are responding to, the combat start, and what I'm considering disabling.

On the stat damage - if you do make cumulative damages with each rape, can you provide a menu to turn that off or pop it into an ini? I don't fancy having to reload the game due to dieing while being gang-raped in a city. Just a thought.

The stat damage is already entirely optional. Settings -> Rape Options -> Rape Damage chance. The default is 1% chance for it to happen.

Would be quite simple. Best way to handle it I think is tie it to the existing stat damage % chance setting' date=' and add a 'What is Damaged' setting with 3 options: Stats, Health, Stats+Health.

[/quote']

K, I was asking this because when I was using the earlier versions of LoversMagic I noticed that bodies started to deform when the victim died.

Properly not the most realistic but most bug-save way to implement health damage is when the victim is laying unconscious on the ground after a rape.

edit:

Another request: Is it possible to reduce the time the victim in laying down on the ground between gangrapes? Kinda boring when perceived half of the time nothing happens. :-P

Probably need to' date=' if not already mentioned, in gangrapes move the attacker to the target position before rape start to prevent nasty falling from the sky or other accidents from happening when one has gRape distance set high!

[/quote']

Just what kind of distance are we talking about? Are you letting anyone in the entire Imperial City have a go, or what? :)

But good point. Will add a check if distance is greater than a few yards to just move rapist to victim.

I got a problem, I'm wondering if it's already solved.

I'll just be staring at an NPC, and all of a sudden, my character just up and tries to rape them with no input from me. This is especially problematic when the rape action is going over and over and over again, interrupting my attempts to defend myself from frantic citizens who seem to hate rapists. Hell, even my own CM companions turn against me.

Is there any way to fix this? Has it already been addressed? If not, I'll post my load order for my mods.

I got a problem' date=' I'm wondering if it's already solved.

I'll just be staring at an NPC, and all of a sudden, my character just up and tries to rape them with no input from me. This is especially problematic when the rape action is going over and over and over again, interrupting my attempts to defend myself from frantic citizens who seem to hate rapists. Hell, even my own CM companions turn against me.

Is there any way to fix this? Has it already been addressed? If not, I'll post my load order for my mods.

[/quote']

I've not heard of or seen that happen. The only two triggers for player-started rape with this mod are using the "Rape (Contact)" spells or hitting the 'n' key. Are you certain it is a LoversRaperS initiated event? Are the subsequent rapes after the first preceded by a dialog box asking if you want to? If not it might be another mod.

[/quote']

I've not heard of or seen that happen. The only two triggers for player-started rape with this mod are using the "Rape (Contact)" spells or hitting the 'n' key. Are you certain it is a LoversRaperS initiated event? Are the subsequent rapes after the first preceded by a dialog box asking if you want to? If not it might be another mod.

I have no input, it only happens when I stare at an NPC. it has to be this mod, because It stops happening when I turn the mod off. And there is no dialogue box.

I'll just be staring at an NPC, and all of a sudden, my character just up and tries to rape them with no input from me.[/quote']

I have no input, it only happens when I stare at an NPC. it has to be this mod, because It stops happening when I turn the mod off. And there is no dialogue box.

The only thing I can think of is something is causing the rape hotkey to think it has been pressed. Try this, open LoversRaperS_Default.ini and change this line near the top:

set xLoversRaperSQuest.mykey to 49

to this:

set xLoversRaperSQuest.mykey to -1

Then use the "Rape Settings (Master)" spell to Reset all Settings to default, and see if it continues.

hmm two things i noticed:

-i think watching arena battles bug out after one person combat rapes the other... they just seem to stand around then.

maybe its the whole "stop combat after rape" stuff something has (lovers pk?), no idea... just noticed this happening.

i guess i just would have to disable combat rape if i bet on arena battles to fix this. or simply set npc chance to 0% and back up when i am out of the arena... so no big problem here i guess.

-another thing is when npcs steal your cloths... it was a bit weird that that guy was wearing the underwear with breasts after the rape.

i think i couldnt steal it back (just showed the normal linnen cloths i think) but then i used teh rape spell on him and that caused his cloths (the underwear stuff i had on before) to drop on the floor so i could get it again.

think you had some genderlimit in this mod for a while (think i saw that while skipping through this topic) so just same gender could steal or so... but you removed it again because of bugs.

maybe it was something like "npc always wear best equipment" that caused that guy to equip the underwear i had on as it had some enchantments on it (fortify light armor 15 or something).

no idea how that could be "fixed"... maybe with something like:

if raper gender is different from victim, stolen cloths will be checked if they are vanilla armor/clothing... and then if yes and better they will be equipped, but if not (=some modded in stuff) they get thrown in some container (backpack item?) so they are not avaiable to equip? or just thrown on the ground?

but i guess that whole container/backpack idea would mess up too much... that idea doesnt sound that good anyways... so probably best to leave it like it is for now.

just wanted to say that i noticed this weird "female mod equipment equipped after rape on males" stuff.

but a shame that lovers pk (?) doesnt have options to drop equipment so this idea how this mod drops equipment could be used for i.e. joburg and all other mods...

think atm lovers pk "just" (whats pretty good already) has options to "wear/remove/random" equipment for 4 choices "sex male/sex female/rape raper/rape victim"...

could be nice to have additional options like:

"wear/remove/random/drop remove/drop random"

drop remove would be the same as remove just it throws the item on the ground.

and drop random would be the same as random, but when it randomly removes the item it gets dropped.

-i think watching arena battles bug out after one person combat rapes the other... they just seem to stand around then.

maybe its the whole "stop combat after rape" stuff something has (lovers pk?)' date=' no idea... just noticed this happening.[/quote']

Checked this, confirmed it is a bug. The two arena combatants are not actually hostile to one another and just forced into combat once when the gates are lowered, so they do not resume combat after sex. Added fix that restarts combat after rape specifically for this pair. Will be in tomorrow's release.

-another thing is when npcs steal your cloths... it was a bit weird that that guy was wearing the underwear with breasts after the rape.

This might not be fixable without adding back in a (working) option that can only steal armor/clothing if same sex option. For now I'd suggest setting the steal value above your enchanted undies' worth.

I'll just be staring at an NPC, and all of a sudden, my character just up and tries to rape them with no input from me.[/quote']

The only thing I can think of is something is causing the rape hotkey to think it has been pressed. Try this, open LoversRaperS_Default.ini and change this line near the top:

set xLoversRaperSQuest.mykey to 49

to this:

set xLoversRaperSQuest.mykey to -1

Then use the "Rape Settings (Master)" spell to Reset all Settings to default, and see if it continues.

This didn't fix my problem. I'm going to try to change the load order and put LoversRaperS at the bottom of my load list.

This didn't fix my problem. I'm going to try to change the load order and put LoversRaperS at the bottom of my load list.

Putting it at the bottom is not necessarily going to be the answer. You might post your full load order so we can look to see if you have something that may be conflicting with it.

Quite a few fun changes in this one. Most of them default to Off as they can change adventuring in Cyrodil to be much more brutal/exciting.

Going on a trip just after Christmas for a couple weeks, so barring any minor bug fixes this will be the last update until mid-January.

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year's all!

========================================================

LoversRaperS - Shadowrunner's Edition 1.43 Release Notes

New Features

------------

Type of damage done when rape damage chance % succeeds can now be set in Options: Stat only (default, same as previous versions), Health, or Stat & Health

An after-action report can now be generated for gangrapes that pass a certain activity threshold. Default = 5.

PC Auto Mode: New setting under Attributes, % health threshold that the PC will try to rape on hit same as NPCs. Default = 0/Off

- Auto Mode does not activate if there is any actor in combat targetting the PC other than the intended victim.

Changes/Bug Fixes

-----------------

Endurance damage from rape will not reduce current health below 1. (This was never fatal, but would leave victim alive with negative health)

Victim after-rape recovery time has been slightly lowered.

Player ability to join/continue gangrapes is now affected by the same Unsatisfied chance as NPCs.

After a "Rape Me (Contact)" surrender player has a few seconds to get away before combat resumes.

Stat/Health damage is now applied to each rape in a gangrape, not just the first.

Fixed: During reverse rapes messages and after-sex effects are applied to the wrong actors.

Fixed: For long-distance rapes attacker is moved directly to victim to prevent bad mid-point positions.

Fixed: When spectating an Arena match the combatants don't resume combat after a rape.

Cross-mod compatibility

-----------------------

Player Slave Encounters: It is no longer possible to be enslaved by your rape victim.

The animations took time to kick in on this version.

The previous version was like one hit rape, but this one it takes a few hits to start. Maybe some option on the settings? I'm running it on chaos mode.

P.S: Oblivion Goty is on sale on Steam. It's 5 euros but's its only for 7 hours! I already bought it :)

The animations took time to kick in on this version.

The previous version was like one hit rape' date=' but this one it takes a few hits to start. Maybe some option on the settings? I'm running it on chaos mode.[/quote']

With "chaos mode" you mean resetting the mod to one of the default settings?

What do you mean by "took time to kick in"? You needed to get hit by more hits than before until you were thrown down and raped? Or the time between lying on the ground and the sex animation starts?

Even before it sometimes took several seconds before the sex animation started, does it now happens frequently or did it only happens once or twice?

If it's the first check the .ini-file(s) and change it until it fits your idea of a chaos mode.