View File

Eat Food. Pointless Shit Happens.

Raw Food (VendorItemFoodRaw)

or alchemy ingredients (VendorItemIngredient).

Cooked Food (VendorItemFood).

Anything Else.

• Probably nothing happens.

Notes.

• Both SexLab Aroused and Blush When Aroused are OPTIONAL.

• Does nothing to NPCs, only on player. You can you can addspell the "Taste Buds" spell to the NPC but chances are the magic effect will just fall off of them when you leave the building anyway. It should automatically work on player on install. Probably.

• Skyrim's idea of "happy face" looks more like "this thing up my butt really hurts but im pretending to like it" face.

• If you see this on Nexus, flood the thread with pony spam with mean captions. I don't release on Nexus.

Uninstall.

Remove it from your computer. Remove scripts from your save with Save Tool that begin with dcc_rt_. There will be two, more if you attempted to put the spell on NPCs.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/13/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

I remember a mod simular to this in Oblivion, which I always thought could be rather nice, I never actually used it, but the Blushing face of embarrassment could be a very nice rescource, if were adapted to not only work on Player, but NPC as well.

Would be extra useful if could be somehow part of another resource mod, as in ZAZ, or easy to join or use in anyones mod.

I only mention this as the number of mod's one can run safely is limited.

Anyway. A very good Idea, and I think One that is needed.

there is nothing stopping it from working on npc. the problem is skyrim sucks, the magic effects will fall off npcs when you change cells. even ones that are following you. in untamed i had to make an aoe spell to renew it. if you put it on the npc, it will work on them. assuming there is a way to get them to "eat"

• 1 year later...

This is both goofy and sweet at the same time, both from the reference to that anime (I too wish to consume a steak so great that it makes my clothes fly off!) and a realistic perspective.  Doing a good job cooking for a date is a pretty good way to get things started, after all...

I don't know if there's any kind of actual tag or marking for it, but maybe add a little extra boost to a food that your spouse has cooked for you?