However, there is a blending issue with the butt after combining the following mods:

ADEC female textures replacer

ALSL Body TBBP HDT (true girls of skyrim or something)

Fair Skin complexion

http://imgur.com/Wz3ZN9t

Any idea which one causes the issue? I do like realistic skin.

You are using ADEC female body textures on a CBBE body?

Thanks, that was the issue. Isn't there any way to apply a different, more detailed texture to the body this mod uses?

From the OP

I need someone with good experience for making texture for COS to fit most body texture mods

I guess that's the answer, well, I don't have any experience with modding :(

Pretty much as the OP states, unless a user who is good at texture work wants to make a set of full body texture replacers to work with Clams of Skyrim, the only other option is to have the user use the tools available to blend the vag textures with their current body textures.  Automated texture blending programs can only do so much (and would highly recommend compressing the texture after blending, as it shoots up to 5x or more the size of the original in the process).

That being said, it would be great if someone were to make a "default" texture to use with COS to go alongside the blending for more choice.  I'm not even using the correct texture for my body (Using CBBE texture on SG Texture bodies), and for now the results are "good enough" for the benefit of using COS.

Question can CLAMS be applied to a custom Race like Companion Selene Kate - Kiss me?

Yes just copy and paste femalebody_0/1.nif and the skeleton from XPMSE and paste them in that mods meshes folder.

Tried that with custom races mod, it didn't have any physics.

That's because you forgot to copy/paste the skeleton from XPMSE.

I know that it works because i did that exactly. But if it doesnt work for you then you either missed something or did something wrong.

Try to retrace your steps by first going to Selene Kate companion mod page and read the requirements. Most people thing they have everything already but sometimes they forget something so this might help you add something you forgot to add first.

Thank you I will try this just copy and paste femalebody_0/1.nif and the skeleton from XPMSE and paste them in that mods meshes folder. XPMSE only has skeleton meshes and getting the femalebody inf's from CLAMS replaced custom NPC files works very nice. Thanks everyone..

Guest kimyuseung
I'm having a problem getting a custom body that I made to be 'applied' when clothed. When my character is nude however, the custom body works as intended. I followed these instructions.

open bodyslide --->select COS body on outfit/body tab --->select any or make your preset or select COS body from preset tab---->click batch build so your outfits can conform to you preset---->check both low and high WALL boxes to remove the wall in the vagina ----->press BUILD Last

RUN FNIS and your done

Update 2.6 is up

2.6 updated malebody for SOS 3.0 so check if you have it .has new breast and butt physics with Corrected center mass .new specular map for newbs version .updated vagina texture not so dark in 2.5 and fixed the pink line in the body .added 5 new sliders Nippple Puffy Nipple Defined .Labia top,Labia Wringles and Labia Bottom

make a manual save in a interior like a player home .Uninstall COS 2.5 completely and overwrite everything with 2.6 ..have to run Bodyslide and texblend  if you want the new sliders and textures ..

Please guys remember to press build Last in bodyslide after batch build

and make a safe

cheers for the update, works good :)

For some reason BodySlide does not preview my bodies correctly. WIth the new version of bodyslide using a slider to preview 0 and 100 weight bodies, i can no longer see my 0 weight body or even changes I made to the 100 weight body. 

Its a bodyslide problem, when you have the box called "wall" checked that happens, uncheck it to see the changes and when you are ready check it then batch build->build bodies.

For some reason BodySlide does not preview my bodies correctly. WIth the new version of bodyslide using a slider to preview 0 and 100 weight bodies, i can no longer see my 0 weight body or even changes I made to the 100 weight body. 

Its a bodyslide problem, when you have the box called "wall" checked that happens, uncheck it to see the changes and when you are ready check it then batch build->build bodies.

Ahh, okay. Thank you.

I also have another issue - For some reason I am no longer able to see the CBBE Morphs Sliders, the tab is there, in the Racemenu. And under the Body Scales Tab I can no longer see changes I make to the sliders affecting the body. However, height and head size sliders work

Ahh, okay. Thank you.

I also have another issue - For some reason I am no longer able to see the CBBE Morphs Sliders, the tab is there, in the Racemenu. And under the Body Scales Tab I can no longer see changes I make to the sliders affecting the body. However, height and head size sliders work

Make sure nothing is overwriting the skeleton (XPMSE) and always keep skeleton last in the mod order(if you are using MO that would be the big list at left)[if you are using NMM then just reinstall the skeleton].

Also you need the latest version of Racemenu for the CBBE Morphs Sliders to work.

Ok I am having a major issue and I think it is somehow involved with this mod. I am loading CLAMS only on one character as a test, to get it stable so to speak.

I load the mod as instructed, run bodyslide and pick the COS body, run texblender no issues. Run FNIS and LOOT no issues. When I log into game and everything is there and runs fine.

As soon as I log out ALL my characters now have black bodies and none of the saves for the character I installed CLAMS on will load. The game goes through the loading screen and I end at a black screen where I can hear music and sounds but the screen is blank and none of the commands work, including console commands..i.e. the console does not even come up when I hit the tilde key.

If I log out and reinstall CBBE 3.4f my other characters have normal textures, so does the one I installed CLAMS on, but no clam...so to speak. Then I have to totally reinstall if I want to play that character with CLAMS again.

I'm at a loss. Is it an issue with running different bodies on my characters? Something in CLAMS install I am unaware of etc./ Anyone else have this issue or understand the programs better and can give me a heads up on why it might be happening. It feels like a texture issue but for the life of me I cant figure out why.

Ahh, okay. Thank you.

Make sure nothing is overwriting the skeleton (XPMSE) and always keep skeleton last in the mod order(if you are using MO that would be the big list at left)[if you are using NMM then just reinstall the skeleton].

Also you need the latest version of Racemenu for the CBBE Morphs Sliders to work.

Thank you that worked.

Hi when i use generate feet in bodyslide for females, there's a hole were the penis is supposed to be in the men body's. 

This happens when i use the malebody meshes you (clams of skyrim) provide, when i instead use the malebody meshes of SOS it doesn't happen, but in detriment the vagina doesn't work when having sex...sooo im kind of stuck, any ideas or suggestions? 

Thanks.