Hello,

I followed all the instructions and there is no collision, the "clams" are solid and won't even flicker...

What could be the problem?

All the files installed, havok object ticked etc...

yeah, same problem. The "clam" which is a vagina ;):o (screw political correctness) is static; it doesn't react to collision with a penis or hand, etcetera.

the HDt physics has stalled it happens withh all physics stuff the best way to fix it is to start skyrim with an older save and then open the last save

Update 2.6 is up

2.6 updated malebody for SOS 3.0 so check if you have it .has new breast and butt physics with Corrected center mass .new specular map for newbs version .updated vagina texture not so dark in 2.5 and fixed the pink line in the body .added 5 new sliders Nippple Puffy Nipple Defined .Labia top,Labia Wringles and Labia Bottom

make a manual save in a interior like a player home .Uninstall COS 2.5 completely and overwrite everything with 2.6 ..have to run Bodyslide and texblend  if you want the new sliders and textures ..

Please guys remember to press build Last in bodyslide after batch build

and make a safe

Please guys remember to press build Last in bodyslide after batch build

and make a safe

^this haha

was literally the only thing why I didn't get the mod to work for days with frustration to no end. I couldn't figure this step out cuz I naturally build the body and batch everything after since this works for everything else

now that I got it running; awesome job!

Just one request: Is it possible to add a node plugin for creatures?

I (if I don't intend to get raped) got no problems with most of the skyrim content on legendary, the only hard encounters happen with bears, draugar lords, etc (and the occasional master wizards/vampires), so naturally I get to watch more creature scenes than humanoid ones (with defeat/ and the death alternative mods).

Just one request: Is it possible to add a node plugin for creatures?

I (if I don't intend to get raped) got no problems with most of the skyrim content on legendary, the only hard encounters happen with bears, draugar lords, etc (and the occasional master wizards/vampires), so naturally I get to watch more creature scenes than humanoid ones (with defeat/ and the death alternative mods).

Stevierage has done some work on creature HDT in his thread/in his download section that works fine with COS (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/).  I only use Dog/Troll myself and they work well.  Unfortunately it seems it is not as easy as just giving all creatures HDT collision, as the skeleton needs to be adjusted for it to work.

after batch build to all armor, only the full nekked body has the vaj. is that intended or do i have a misplaced file or sum'n?

technically the naked body is just an armor set like any other armor and armor is just another body .they are independent ..some share the same textures.

so its intended

will be k if i only change color texture femalebody.dds or i must change all three textures dds;msn;s ,painful question for each uptade hahhah sorry for that:D

i did make changes on all the textures but it will still be ok to change femalebody.dds or color map only .the normal and spectacular map is very small detail update..how ever they are now perfected so i don't see any updates on the normal and specular in the future ..i think only new colour maps will be added like SG textures

will be k if i only change color texture femalebody.dds or i must change all three textures dds;msn;s ,painful question for each uptade hahhah sorry for that:D

i did make changes on all the textures but it will still be ok to change femalebody.dds or color map only .the normal and spectacular map is very small detail update..how ever they are now perfected so i don't see any updates on the normal and specular in the future ..i think only new colour maps will be added like SG text

k thanks ;)

I have questions about this incredibly remarkable mod that I've been a huge fan since COS 1.9.

Comparing Bound and Jiggles 6.1 on Nexus, what is the differences between COS and Bounce and Jiggles 6.1?

I'm asking these because it seems like that  BandJ 6.1 contains a couple of essential features of COS with a permission.

Here are some specific questions; 

A. BandJ provides HDT havok object, too. However, there are 3 .esp files in BandJ. 

Is there any differences than COS havok system? I prefer one .esp to multiple .esps.

B. According to the description of COS main page, COS doesn't support a belly collision with male genitals because it's unstable.

Do you have any plan to add it? I just wonder it. 

I have questions about this incredibly remarkable mod that I've been a huge fan since COS 1.9.

Comparing Bound and Jiggles 6.1 on Nexus, what is the differences between COS and Bounce and Jiggles 6.1?

I'm asking these because it seems like that  BandJ 6.1 contains a couple of essential features of COS with a permission.

A. BandJ provides HDT havok object, too. However, there are 3 .esp files in BandJ. 

Is there any differences than COS havok system? I prefer one .esp to multiple .esps.

B. According to the description of COS main page, COS doesn't support a belly collision with male genitals because it's unstable.

hhmm i am not sure why he has 3 esp ..as soon as i find a belly collision that does not collapse the belly when running then ill add

hhmm i am not sure why he has 3 esp ..as soon as i find a belly collision that does not collapse the belly when running then ill add

Sounds awesome! 

Please help! im a newb and Ive installled everything from the list of the OP in the right order and everything works apart from there is no vagina.  It appears in the bodyslide previews and has right textures and colours but does not appear in game.

remember to press BUILD last after batch build

Please help! im a newb and Ive installled everything from the list of the OP in the right order and everything works apart from there is no vagina.  It appears in the bodyslide previews and has right textures and colours but does not appear in game.

remember to press BUILD last after batch build

Many thanks! how did I miss that..?!

Works fine now. Great effort on the mod

Would you consider another optional version with rounder breasts instead of the pointy bits? Can I do this myself with Bodyslide 2 or will it break the HDT collisions?

i did say select COS body preset or make your own on the preset ...it will not do anything to the HDT

excellent work :D sorry, didn't get a fancy close up

good job its going on the main page

To start directly, I cant build or even preview the body with BodySlide. I choose CoS at Outfit/Body and then it will crash whilste trying to preview or build. I tried with all of my presets but its still not working. I use Mature Skin and ALSL body, but also the normal CBBE preset is not working.

Pls Help :/

what bodyslide version are you using