I changed the config file as instructed, but labia remains black. What do I do wrong? Help :(

[EDIT]

I even installed the newb version and it still is black. How to get rid of this? :(

black ?thats new its normally almost white when textures are not done correctly

Well at some point I managed to turn it white, but then I tried some more, and it is black again and I don't know how to revert it.

As I understand that's what happens when tex blender cant  find the textures, but even if so, shouldn't the newb version fix this?

[EDIT]

Turns out it actually may be white, it depends on light. I earlier was checking it only in the breezehome which is pretty dark, but when I went outside it turned graish and at some point almost white, just like you said. This is weird. Im guessing, but maybe this is just body without the texture, and lights do the rest?

I'm now using the 2.6 for newbs, but earlier I used the normal version with fair skin and Body Options and the effect was pretty much the same.

post-892581-0-28445000-1443527486_thumb.jpgpost-892581-0-32399100-1443527488_thumb.jpg 

[EDIT 2]

Ok, so I finally got textures towork, by adding them manually to my overwrite folder, but I have 2 other problems:

hand and feet gaps and my toes are like glued to the ground and stretch when I move. What should I do? I tried different sets of sliders, changed shoulders and calf smoothness, hoping it will help for gaps but it didnt. T_T

2015-09-29_00010.jpg

[EDIT 3] Turned out that none of the bugs I mentioned above was caused by COS. Everything looks fine after I removed some meshes from my overwrite. So if you have same or similar problems, check what you have in your overwrite and if you really need it. Don't forget to make backup tho.

I am not 100% certain if Clams of Skyrim causes this conflict. If anyone else is using Destructible Bottles Extended mod please tell us how it works with CoS.

The problem is that bottles/glazed pots and silver urns keep breaking randomly giving a player bounty. It gets annoying especially  when you're in the middle of the quest scene like in Dragonsreach then you have guards trying to arrest you or attack you. I noticed this problem ever since I started using CoS but I am not 100% certain is CoS is the culprit.

I changed the config file as instructed, but labia remains black. What do I do wrong? Help :(

[EDIT]

I even installed the newb version and it still is black. How to get rid of this? :(

Well at some point I managed to turn it white, but then I tried some more, and it is black again and I don't know how to revert it.

As I understand that's what happens when tex blender cant  find the textures, but even if so, shouldn't the newb version fix this?

[EDIT]

Turns out it actually may be white, it depends on light. I earlier was checking it only in the breezehome which is pretty dark, but when I went outside it turned graish and at some point almost white, just like you said. This is weird. Im guessing, but maybe this is just body without the texture, and lights do the rest?

I'm now using the 2.6 for newbs, but earlier I used the normal version with fair skin and Body Options and the effect was pretty much the same.

[EDIT 2]

Ok, so I finally got textures towork, by adding them manually to my overwrite folder, but I have 2 other problems:

hand and feet gaps and my toes are like glued to the ground and stretch when I move. What should I do? I tried different sets of sliders, changed shoulders and calf smoothness, hoping it will help for gaps but it didnt. T_T

2015-09-29_00010.jpg

the hands and feet does not look like cbbe mesh maybe unp

[EDIT]

[EDIT]

[EDIT 2]

2015-09-29_00010.jpg

Impossiburu. I generated the COS body with my custom preset. Earlier I was using CBBE HDT body.

Hi i'm having some kind of trouble with the feet meshes and the Cos body.

I have a seam and ugly feets if i don't use femalefeet_0.nif, does the femalebody_0/1.nif you provide comes with feet meshes? if i try to use some custom female feet meshes it looks nice, but the seam it's still there, the ankles are bigger in the feet than the body too, this is most noticeable when having sex they are nearly floating in the air. 

just a note .the female hands nif have the nisextradata string in it to run the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xm that handles collision with hands and breast ..if its replaced you may just have breast bounce ...and you dont need to run bodyslide for hands  as they are for cbbe ..feet is ok but if they are not for cbbe you may have some problems

Scivirus I dont know if you did it by mistake or its correct( dont know anything about nifskope) but when i check the femablebody_1/0.nif that's generated with bodyslide it says Nistringsextradata (with the " s ") where's the default (the one we use) is Nistringextradata (without the " s " ).

Scivirus - You are the BEST!!!  This is the most amazing mod for Skyrim ever.
I have logged so many more hours in the game because of all your fine work.

I wish all my games had such beautiful sex. Keep up the good work.

...and of course I rated the mod max stars.

[EDIT]

[EDIT]

[EDIT 2]

2015-09-29_00010.jpg

You were right! I don't know how this happened and how the hell you were able to tell those are unp hands on this screenshot, but I had unp meshes in my overwrite!

I removed them and everything looks fine. Thanks for help and for your awesome mod. Kudos!

Scivirus I dont know if you did it by mistake or its correct( dont know anything about nifskope) but when i check the femablebody_1/0.nif that's generated with bodyslide it says Nistringsextradata (with the " s ") where's the default (the one we use) is Nistringextradata (without the " s " ).

its correct Nistringsextradata can run more then one xml at a time

I am having a slight issue I am hoping one of you folks may have an answer for.

I have an older character I decided to install this mod on. I followed the steps exactly as per the front page, I use Mod Organizer and have all the latest versions of the listed programs, I apply the COS body and build the body in Bodyslide, use texblend etc.  and now the characters body is pure black...i.e. I have no textures. I've reinstalled CLAMS, rerun everything, nothing changes. If I remove the mod and go back a few saves before the addition of CLAMS my old CBBE textures are back.

Any thoughts on what might be happening here?

Thanks

Addition: After further fiddling all the body went black with the exceptions of the head and hands. I reloaded CBBE and reran bodyslide and made it back to normal non-clam status but now I am a little hesitant to try clams again. Anyone else run into a similar situation when loading up CLAMS?

I have an older character I decided to install this mod on. I followed the steps exactly as per the front page, I use Mod Organizer and have all the latest versions of the listed programs, I apply the COS body and build the body in Bodyslide, use texblend etc.  and now the characters body is pure black...i.e. I have no textures. I've reinstalled CLAMS, rerun everything, nothing changes. If I remove the mod and go back a few saves before the addition of CLAMS my old CBBE textures are back.

Thanks

Addition: After further fiddling all the body went black with the exceptions of the head and hands. I reloaded CBBE and reran bodyslide and made it back to normal non-clam status but now I am a little hesitant to try clams again. Anyone else run into a similar situation when loading up CLAMS?

Body going black is an indication of video card overload, you have more HD textures installed than your video card has memory to hold so anything that doesn't fit will be left blacked out.

You do not have to run out and get a bigger and more powerful card (though now is a good time if you wanted an excuse), you can run a texture optimizer program to make them use less memory.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

and

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36124/?

its correct Nistringsextradata can run more then one xml at a time

I see thanks for explaining.

Thanks

Body going black is an indication of video card overload, you have more HD textures installed than your video card has memory to hold so anything that doesn't fit will be left blacked out.

You do not have to run out and get a bigger and more powerful card (though now is a good time if you wanted an excuse), you can run a texture optimizer program to make them use less memory.

and

Thanks I will give it a try. Given that the only thing I did however was add CLAMS and my other characters still have normal body textures it seems like there must be something more. Having said that I suppose there is always the "one more grain of sand" concept. Other than the high quality texture packages available as a download (official) I dont run any real upgraded texture packs or lighting mods.

I'm not all that up on hardware but do video cards degrade over time? Could this be slow death of the card or is it simply more likely I have pushed a limit?

Thanks

Thanks

and

Thanks I will give it a try. Given that the only thing I did however was add CLAMS and my other characters still have normal body textures it seems like there must be something more. Having said that I suppose there is always the "one more grain of sand" concept. Other than the high quality texture packages available as a download (official) I dont run any real upgraded texture packs or lighting mods.

I'm not all that up on hardware but do video cards degrade over time? Could this be slow death of the card or is it simply more likely I have pushed a limit?

Thanks

This wouldn't be the result of a "degraded" video card, those mostly show with colorful artifacts all over the screen and system or video driver crashes.

There are a few additional textures to make the working pussy and since people like to look closely at it I suspect the textures they used are not on the smallish side so yes, it could indeed have been that proverbial straw.

Maybe this help someone:

I had this really small, but kinda annoying gap between neck and body (it became visible after I changed weight in racemenu)
and I got rid of it by changing SmallSeam slider from big="0" to big="1" in body SliderSet 

so the whole line looks like this: 

<Slider name="SmallSeam" invert="false" small="100" big="1" hidden="true">

Don't change it too much, tho, or you will end up with big tearing.

Thanks

and

Thanks

This wouldn't be the result of a "degraded" video card, those mostly show with colorful artifacts all over the screen and system or video driver crashes.

There are a few additional textures to make the working pussy and since people like to look closely at it I suspect the textures they used are not on the smallish side so yes, it could indeed have been that proverbial straw.

Ok so I have played around with a few texture packs and you are 100% correct. It seems I am reaching the limit for my card, after 197 mods that is not surprising. I can replicate the black body by loading other mods that include textures and can remove it by removing non related mods that have textures. Good to know.

I took a look at that mod you linked but I am not certain how to make it work with mod organizer. It appears to be an executable but is that how it will work in MO? 

Again thanks for your knowledge and help.

This mod include the collision right?

And no weird breast/butt physics screw up too?

not sure what you mean by "And no weird breast/butt physics screw up too?"

Something with stretching breast or a breast that looks as if it took 50% mass for the other one (the other one being smaller/flatened)