I already followed the tutorial. I used optimizer first on vagina textures, then used those textures to blend it. I modified the config file to put new textures on overwrite folder of MO, I created a new mod for it and enabled it. They look good on an image program. But not in game. When I disable the blended textures on MO, textures go back to normal(without vagina textures of course).

I already followed the tutorial. I used optimizer first on vagina textures, then used those textures to blend it. I modified the config file to put new textures on overwrite folder of MO, I created a new mod for it and enabled it. They look good on an image program. But not in game. When I disable the blended textures on MO, textures go back to normal(without vagina textures of course).

Ok I fixed the problem by opening the result dds files with photoshop and saving them with Generate Mipmaps option.

Ok I fixed the problem by opening the result dds files with photoshop and saving them with Generate Mipmaps option.

Fine, about MO, I do not use.

hi scivirus,

brilliant works here!

I was wondering, you can do a texture-vag conversion for these body textures?

Feminine Argonian Textures for CBBE

Feminine Khajiit Textures for CBBE

thanks!

bye.

S.

Yes argonian i use too, but khajiit i use Another Nude Khajiit_Human Hybrid for CBBE v3, please scivirus.
ill see what i can do

thank you.

the texture i made are already done for that particular two texture mods

.i felt that the cbbestandart texture are good for Khajiit

hi scivirus,

brilliant works here!

thanks!

bye.

S.

Yes argonian i use too, but khajiit i use Another Nude Khajiit_Human Hybrid for CBBE v3, please scivirus.

can you give me the link for that khajiit human hybrid mod so i can see if its possible

hi scivirus,

brilliant works here!

thanks!

bye.

S.

ill see what i can do

thank you.

hi scivirus,

brilliant works here!

thanks!

bye.

S.

can you give me the link for that khajiit human hybrid mod so i can see if its possible

Dat instant 1 sec google gave me:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5857/?

That's the one you want.

​

hi scivirus,

brilliant works here!

thanks!

bye.

S.

ill see what i can do

thank you.

hi scivirus,

brilliant works here!

thanks!

bye.

S.

Dat instant 1 sec google gave me:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5857/?

That's the one you want.

​

OK i could work on it

sorry for asking the question that probably been asked before, but can i use this body with Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support?

you can have only one body type at a time you can't have both with any  body mod ..but i assume thats not what you want to know you have to be more specific 

sorry for asking the question that probably been asked before, but can i use this body with Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support?

If you are talking about the vagina moving, this mod has it too.

If you are talking about More/less bounce I find that one having more but i prefer this one because it feels.. alot more realistic.

oh i just want to know if this body can work with the physic from that page, since it required to have its own body, but sometime it glitched out a lot

you can have only one body type at a time you can't have both with any  body mod ..but i assume thats not what you want to know you have to be more specific 

If you are talking about the vagina moving, this mod has it too.

If you are talking about More/less bounce I find that one having more but i prefer this one because it feels.. alot more realistic.

oh i just want to know if this body can work with the physic from that page, since it required to have its own body, but sometime it glitched out a lot

I dunno its been ages since I graduated from HDT PE to HDT SMP.

Its so.... SMOOTH! AH I love HDT SMP <3

UPDATE 2.5 is UP 2.5 made some changes to textures and added more textures for Khajiit Human hybrid and cbbe innie ..PS cbbe innie will not make it and innie you can find the Cbbe Innie mod Here ..http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39301/?

if you like please post  a Screen shot of your counterpart Pussy ill but it up the Main page for Examples

Don't forget to rate this mod

post-385614-0-56647900-1441729485_thumb.jpg