Well, getting TexBlend to work with Mod Organizer was a nightmare, but I think I finally figured it out. You have to edit the XML file and adjust the paths so that the Source Texture shows up. What stumped me for a long time, was the fact you have to press the PREVIEW button to verify that the source file is actually working. I must have tried 20 different things until I realized it was already working, but it doesn't autoload into the Source Preview window *pulls hair out*.

Anyways, amazing work on this mod. 

This is what I'm having trouble with.  I just started modding a few weeks ago and I figured out that Texblend has to be added to MO as an executable.  I got the vagina working< however I couldn't get the textures.  When I blended the textures, the figure would look black in game.  I finally realized the textures were being put into the overwrite folder.  Now, what confuses me is where do I put the textures...in the COS folder?  The skin texture, or the CBBE folder?

Also, if you dont mind me asking, what did you edit the xml file to?

i did not change the output because you can/t really change it ..i think it works with SKSE to determine the path . i can be mistakin ..you can ask this user

knifiel http://www.loverslab.com/user/854673-knifiel/    he edited the xml file to add argonina and khajiit out put path . it seems MO is i pain in the butt i dont use it

UPDATE 2.4 is up

uninstall 2,3 first ..made changes on VAG weights .VAG will open wider now ..make your NPC masturbate and see what happens .added matureskin for VAG ..no need to run texblender again if you had 2.3 uninstalling 2.3 will not remove your texture

Unable to perform a .nif body file and .tri file build for some reason. I've done it hundreds of times and now after installing thie new COS update I am unable to rebuild the body in BodySlide :/ 

Any help would be appreciated.

what does it do  ? oh by the way download COS 2.4 again i saw a small mistake it is correct now

Scivirus:  Yeah, I read your previous post on that.  I figured since MrGahdoh works with MO, that he might be able to help with this part.  Thanks for replying though and great work!

First of all, you need MO installed on the same hard-drive as Skyrim data folder or this won't work. (MO limitation or something).

STEP 1: Right Click Body Options - CBBE and click open in explorer after installing it in MO.

73e3afc00d.png

STEP 2: Navigate to the TexBLend.exe (should in a folder similar to: MO\mods\Body Options - CBBE\CalienteTools\CBBE Body Options Blender)

STEP 3: Right Click and click Properties -> Go to Compatibility Tab -> Check the RUN as ADMIN Box

4d77ca8954.png

STEP 4: Next right click the Config.xml file. This should open it in notepad if you don't have an XML editor.

9a295dd52a.png

STEP 5: The Notepad File will be jumbled together, so it makes it easier to separate the paragraphs. First, you need to change what is inbetween <GameDataPath>  ...  </GameDataPath> and point it to your Skyrim Data folder. For me I have Skyrim installed in "C:\Steam\Skyrim\Data\" so I edit it to this:

<GameDataPath>C:\Steam\Skyrim\Data\</GameDataPath>

Make sure you add a backslash after the word "data" as is specified in the text file.

8247aa55fa.png

STEP 6: Remove the commenting for this line. This is done by deleting the <!-- and --> before and after the GameDataPath. You need to do this or TexBlend won't read this line.

faeee2b712.png

STEP 7: Repeat Steps 4 and 5 For the <TexOutputPath> ... </TexOutputPath> then Save and Close the .XML file.

6613fc5c5f.png

STEP 8: Click the DATA Tab on the right in MO and scroll down to CalienteTools\CBBE Body Options, where TexBlend.exe should be located. (NOTE: do not use the standard TexBlend.exe that comes stock with CBBE, which will probably be in another folder if you installed it)

Select Add as Executable.

ef67ccd3da.png

STEP 9: Move Body Options - CBBE above (lower priorty MO #) than CLAMS in the list.

5b0d392117.png

STEP 10: Now run TexBlend from the drop down list (Also, move Body Options - CBBE in your Mod Organizer. You should now be able to use the installed textures normally and follow the normal install instructions.

0a50cb801d.jpg

And that's it. Blending the files should update the textures in your virtual Mod Organizer Data folder.

708f2d9930.jpg

Scivirus:  Yeah, I read your previous post on that.  I figured since MrGahdoh works with MO, that he might be able to help with this part.  Thanks for replying though and great work!

First of all, you need MO installed on the same hard-drive as Skyrim data folder or this won't work. (MO limitation or something).

STEP 1: Right Click Body Options - CBBE and click open in explorer after installing it in MO.

73e3afc00d.png

STEP 2: Navigate to the TexBLend.exe (should in a folder similar to: MO\mods\Body Options - CBBE\CalienteTools\CBBE Body Options Blender)

STEP 3: Right Click and click Properties -> Go to Compatibility Tab -> Check the RUN as ADMIN Box

4d77ca8954.png

STEP 4: Next right click the Config.xml file. This should open it in notepad if you don't have an XML editor.

9a295dd52a.png

STEP 5: The Notepad File will be jumbled together, so it makes it easier to separate the paragraphs. First, you need to change what is inbetween <GameDataPath>  ...  </GameDataPath> and point it to your Skyrim Data folder. For me I have Skyrim installed in "C:\Steam\Skyrim\Data\" so I edit it to this:

<GameDataPath>C:\Steam\Skyrim\Data\</GameDataPath>

Make sure you add a backslash after the word "data" as is specified in the text file.

8247aa55fa.png

STEP 6: Remove the commenting for this line. This is done by deleting the <!-- and --> before and after the GameDataPath. You need to do this or TexBlend won't read this line.

faeee2b712.png

STEP 7: Repeat Steps 4 and 5 For the <TexOutputPath> ... </TexOutputPath> then Save and Close the .XML file.

6613fc5c5f.png

STEP 8: Click the DATA Tab on the right in MO and scroll down to CalienteTools\CBBE Body Options, where TexBlend.exe should be located. (NOTE: do not use the standard TexBlend.exe that comes stock with CBBE, which will probably be in another folder if you installed it)

Select Add as Executable.

ef67ccd3da.png

STEP 9: Move Body Options - CBBE above (lower priorty MO #) than CLAMS in the list.

5b0d392117.png

STEP 10: Now run TexBlend from the drop down list (Also, move Body Options - CBBE in your Mod Organizer. You should now be able to use the installed textures normally and follow the normal install instructions.

0a50cb801d.jpg

And that's it. Blending the files should update the textures in your virtual Mod Organizer Data folder.

708f2d9930.jpg

Beautiful!  Thank you for the tutorial...I did finally get it to work yesterday as I finally found out what I was doing wrong with the TexBlend file.  However, I was still getting a CTD whenever I would try to save, so I'll have to study what you have here and see if I can make any comparisons and changes to my own game.

Thanks again!

Please make sure you guys have the latest version of body slide and cbbe from Nexus the skeleton is not the problem alot of people thought they have they have the latest when they dont

I have noticed the ctd thing when opening the preview with all kinds of armor and bodytypes all this was fixed after getting the lates bodyslide

I asure you its not COS

Please make sure you guys have the latest version of body slide and cbbe from Nexus the skeleton is not the problem alot of people thought they have they have the latest when they dont

I have noticed the ctd thing when opening the preview with all kinds of armor and bodytypes all this was fixed after getting the lates bodyslide

I asure you its not COS

If Bodyslide is crashing when you use new bodyslide files its obvious that you have an oldest version that you must update.

Which means Update Bodyslide (always and always use the latest version)

EDIT: When I move the sliders(Clit) of the Big Size in Bodyslide to 100% the clit becomes small and when I move it to 0% it becomes big.

Now I don't know how its supposed to work (male here lol) so I am wondering if the author put the sliders to work the other way by mistake?