59 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

any  prenancy mod use cosio or have no issu if possible and thank you for helping

none that i know of  ..i first thought it the weighs but then no matter what i did it  did not get better ..then i noticed the Preg mods do not use the Pregnancy slider that comes with Cbbe UNP and Cosio ..it does uses the Weights on the Pregnancy Bones but Cosio weights paint is 3 times higher resolution then CBBE ...to the MOds must be using a slider they made them self or a copy of the cbbe slider ..those blocks  you see fits with the low poly block on  CBBE

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

any  prenancy mod use cosio or have no issu if possible and thank you for helping

fertility mode, set on it's default netimmerse scaling works fine with cosioHD, at least on my end. not sure what would happen with it set to niooverride or anything else included, probably the distortion you're describing. i think soul gem oven use nio-override and i haven't played with that on cosioHD yet. probably would get the distortion.

(short version: try netimmerse scaling. sounds like what's going on here) 

hope it works

9 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

fertility mode, set on it's default netimmerse scaling works fine with cosioHD, at least on my end. not sure what would happen with it set to niooverride or anything else included, probably the distortion you're describing. i think soul gem oven use nio-override and i haven't played with that on cosioHD yet. probably would get the distortion.

(short version: try netimmerse scaling. sounds like what's going on here) 

hope it works

maybe it will but i cant find any options to change it on in Soul gem

I'm having an issue with the collisions stop working after I load skyrim. The bouncing works and the belly jiggles and collides but there is no collisions on the boobs or vagina when I start an animation anyone have an idea on how I can fix this. Thanks in advance

6 hours ago, Joes92 said:

I'm having an issue with the collisions stop working after I load skyrim. The bouncing works and the belly jiggles and collides but there is no collisions on the boobs or vagina when I start an animation anyone have an idea on how I can fix this. Thanks in advance

ye this is a big problem with HDT ...to prevent this you must star a new campaign with no Mods on it  and go to yr console with the ~ key and type coc qasmoke ...and then safe..you can enable all yr mods after that ..i call it a Clean safe  ...use that safe when installing or removing any MOD  ..to fix yr problem you need to start a Game with that Clean Safe and load older safe you last know you have collision is it work in that then load the safe with the stalled hdt  ...every safe you make with the Stalled HDT will keep the problem

On 2/25/2018 at 2:30 PM, scivirus said:

ye this is a big problem with HDT ...to prevent this you must star a new campaign with no Mods on it  and go to yr console with the ~ key and type coc qasmoke ...and then safe..you can enable all yr mods after that ..i call it a Clean safe  ...use that safe when installing or removing any MOD  ..to fix yr problem you need to start a Game with that Clean Safe and load older safe you last know you have collision is it work in that then load the safe with the stalled hdt  ...every safe you make with the Stalled HDT will keep the problem

Thanks for the solution but stumbled upon a very easy fix to the stalling collisions. I can share it if you would like to know what it is

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

Sure

If you are a werewolf its real easy all I do is turn into werewolf save game still in were form then i just reload the game revert to human and the collisions are back. Not sure if it works for vampire lord form but this is what i stumbled across. Something about the werewolf form jumpstarts to the collisions again I have no idea why lol. If you have a werewolf mod like werewolf mastery its extremely easy. Of course each time you exit the game or save going to have to redo it but it has worked everytime for me

On 2/25/2018 at 5:38 AM, Joes92 said:

Do you have "Crash Fixes" and the associated SKSE plugin preloader installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

I was having the same problem (bounce, but no collisions), and found that turning off the SKSE plugin preloader  ---> set "UseOSAllocators=0" in CrashFixPlugin.ini solved the problem for me.

Now keep in mind that I have absolutely zero knowledge of what the best recommendations are for whether or not to use the HDTSkyrimMemPatch  or what ini settings are best for what, but I thought I should share what worked for me to fix this issue.

I'm also curious what your solution was.

3 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Do you have "Crash Fixes" and the associated SKSE plugin preloader installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

I was having the same problem (bounce, but no collisions), and found that turning off the SKSE plugin preloader  ---> set "UseOSAllocators=0" in CrashFixPlugin.ini solved the problem for me.

Now keep in mind that I have absolutely zero knowledge of what the best recommendations are for whether or not to use the HDTSkyrimMemPatch  or what ini settings are best for what, but I thought I should share what worked for me to fix this issue.

Its the post above wouldn't call it a permanent solution but it works lol

I am unable to get the collisions to work with armor as well I follow your little guide on how to activate hdt havok path but when i apply it and equip the armor there are no collisions. Only collisions i'm seeing are with the nude body. Any way I could fix this?

3 hours ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Wow, thats wierd

I've had a serious framerate drop issue with cosio hdt (mentioned few posts above).

Now I've uninstalled SKSE plugin preloader and "Crash Fixes" plugin and my fps issue resolved completely. Now I have even more fps in the same conditions than with default HDT xml file.

But the price is stability: heavily modded skyrim tends to crash often without "Crash Fixes" plugin so I can't imagine playing without it (CTDs and infinite loadtimes). 

So apparently there is some issue between SKSE plugin preloader, Crash Fixes plugin and cosio hdt. 

scivirus, can you please look into it? Would be great having cosio work with crash fixes properly.

update: done some testing.

Disabling preloader itself doesn't seem to resolve the issue.

Playing with CrashFixPlugin.ini settings doesn't help either (tried to set all params to 0 and still had an fps drop issue).

The only working combination is disabling preloader (removing d3dx9_42.dll from skyrim directory) AND setting UseOSAllocators=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini (or uninstalling Crash fixes plugin completely).

This way I've got 60fps with cosio hdt but CTDs and loadtime problems.

Also out of curiosity tried to force SKSE plugin preloader to preload hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (simply by creating hdtPhysicsExtensions_preload.txt file as mentioned in Preloader description). It doesn't help.

8 hours ago, alambeard said:

Wow, thats wierd

I've had a serious framerate drop issue with cosio hdt (mentioned few posts above).

Now I've uninstalled SKSE plugin preloader and "Crash Fixes" plugin and my fps issue resolved completely. Now I have even more fps in the same conditions than with default HDT xml file.

But the price is stability: heavily modded skyrim tends to crash often without "Crash Fixes" plugin so I can't imagine playing without it (CTDs and infinite loadtimes). 

So apparently there is some issue between SKSE plugin preloader, Crash Fixes plugin and cosio hdt. 

scivirus, can you please look into it? Would be great having cosio work with crash fixes properly.

update: done some testing.

Disabling preloader itself doesn't seem to resolve the issue.

Playing with CrashFixPlugin.ini settings doesn't help either (tried to set all params to 0 and still had an fps drop issue).

The only working combination is disabling preloader (removing d3dx9_42.dll from skyrim directory) AND setting UseOSAllocators=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini (or uninstalling Crash fixes plugin completely).

This way I've got 60fps with cosio hdt but CTDs and loadtime problems.

Also out of curiosity tried to force SKSE plugin preloader to preload hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (simply by creating hdtPhysicsExtensions_preload.txt file as mentioned in Preloader description). It doesn't help.

i used this Crashfix before it made my game terrible unstable...i have no problems with FPS in my rig and i have an older Much older PC .I only have FPS drops  with mods LIke Beyond Bruma that has over designed  dungeons ..if i cant replicate the problem i cant solve it .How ever it seems your problem has something To do with SKSE ...i also think and ENBoost might help if you are not running a ENB ..but have you tried uninstalling all HDT related mods and clear out the Skse folder from left over FIles

8 hours ago, Joes92 said:

I am unable to get the collisions to work with armor as well I follow your little guide on how to activate hdt havok path but when i apply it and equip the armor there are no collisions. Only collisions i'm seeing are with the nude body. Any way I could fix this?

ye i have noticed the adding HDT havok path with bodyslide does not always work ..but replacing the baseshape of that armour is guaranteed to work ..you can also use nifscope to add the string manually .i will try to make a tutorial on that

10 hours ago, Joes92 said:

If you are a werewolf its real easy all I do is turn into werewolf save game still in were form then i just reload the game revert to human and the collisions are back. Not sure if it works for vampire lord form but this is what i stumbled across. Something about the werewolf form jumpstarts to the collisions again I have no idea why lol. If you have a werewolf mod like werewolf mastery its extremely easy. Of course each time you exit the game or save going to have to redo it but it has worked everytime for me

it makes sence it would be the same to disable and enable a NPC ..what happens it cuts the HDT path HAvok will sence the path is broken and drop the string Like a Missing Spell

how ever why the problem comes back after restarting the game i dont know ..Skyrim  Bugs tend to spread to other safes ...

you try running Skyrim with out SKSE with the normal EXE and then make a new safe  ..restart the game with skse and load that safe ..i have never done that before ..

4 hours ago, scivirus said:

i used this Crashfix before it made my game terrible unstable...i have no problems with FPS in my rig and i have an older Much older PC .I only have FPS drops  with mods LIke Beyond Bruma that has over designed  dungeons ..if i cant replicate the problem i cant solve it .How ever it seems your problem has something To do with SKSE ...i also think and ENBoost might help if you are not running a ENB ..but have you tried uninstalling all HDT related mods and clear out the Skse folder from left over FIles

Today I've replaced Crash fixes with hdtSkyrimMemPatch (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76439-hdtskyrimmempatchdll-do-i-need-it-where-can-i-find-it/).

It manages skyrim memory but doesn't affect the game in as many ways as Crash fixes does. 

Results are the same: fps drop with cosio xml, ok fps with default xml. 

I am running a ENB with ENBoost enabled, however the fps problem occurs only with cosio hdt config, otherwise everything is smooth and I don't see how it can be related to ENB. Some testing shows that fps drop is the same even on minimal skyrim graphics settings so it has nothing to do with graphics.

I tried to remove all xml files from SKSE/Plugins and fps went back to normal. Then I added xml files back to SKSE/Plugins one by one to see which one causes problem. Problematic files are: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdtFingers.xml and hdtVagina.xml (all from cosio)

Results in my crowded dungeon are the following:

~ 60 fps without any xml files in SKSE/Plugins

~ 7 fps with cosio hdtPhysicsExtensions xml file and cosio fingers and cosio vagina

~ 30 fps with default (not cosio) hdtPhysicsExtensions xml file and with cosio fingers and cosio vagina

~ 50 fps with cosio hdtPhysicsExtensions xml but without cosio fingers and without cosio vagina

~ 25 fps with cosio hdtPhysicsExtensions xml but with either one of cosio fingers or cosio vagina

So if I use hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from cosio but remove fingers and vagina files, I get the best performance. Does that give you any clues?

1 hour ago, alambeard said:

Today I've replaced Crash fixes with hdtSkyrimMemPatch (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76439-hdtskyrimmempatchdll-do-i-need-it-where-can-i-find-it/).

It manages skyrim memory but doesn't affect the game in as many ways as Crash fixes does. 

Results are the same: fps drop with cosio xml, ok fps with default xml. 

I am running a ENB with ENBoost enabled, however the fps problem occurs only with cosio hdt config, otherwise everything is smooth and I don't see how it can be related to ENB. Some testing shows that fps drop is the same even on minimal skyrim graphics settings so it has nothing to do with graphics.

I tried to remove all xml files from SKSE/Plugins and fps went back to normal. Then I added xml files back to SKSE/Plugins one by one to see which one causes problem. Problematic files are: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, hdtFingers.xml and hdtVagina.xml (all from cosio)

Results in my crowded dungeon are the following:

~ 60 fps without any xml files in SKSE/Plugins

~ 7 fps with cosio hdtPhysicsExtensions xml file and cosio fingers and cosio vagina

~ 30 fps with default (not cosio) hdtPhysicsExtensions xml file and with cosio fingers and cosio vagina

~ 50 fps with cosio hdtPhysicsExtensions xml but without cosio fingers and without cosio vagina

~ 25 fps with cosio hdtPhysicsExtensions xml but with either one of cosio fingers or cosio vagina

So if I use hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from cosio but remove fingers and vagina files, I get the best performance. Does that give you any clues?

it tells me yr rig can't handle it ..No offence .it not Cosio  the problem is revealed by cosio it is not the problem ..If its Cosio HDt  then why do have no problem with a severely outdated PC ..i run a INtel DUO 2.9ghz 10 year old with 4 gig ram that is not even running at correct Bus speed because of a crap motherboard ...

what ever this is ,is not Graphic related at all it effect your CPU maybe Memory.   ..you are the only one ever to have this problem ..i am telling you this in not cosio . >Cosio is revealing the problem ..

I am using SSME https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/but it helps with Skyrim not able to use more then a 1 gig  Vram and crashing

it could be something in Skyrim.ini files check if you have this ..

alot of mods effect the skyrim ini. this is mine Some are modified to help Papyrus Lag because im running 186 active mods..Cosio doe not change yr Skyrim ini

[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=2
[General]
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bMultiThreadMovement=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=3.6 (this can be modified depending on yr rig)
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000 (this can be modified depending on yr rig)
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

I add the following in the "RefTemplates.xml" file in the direcotry "skyrim\Data\CalienteTools"

<Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CosioHD.osp" set="CosioHD" shape="CosioBaseHiPoly">Cosio Base Hi Ploy</Template>

Now make our project as a template, so we don't need to open the project file everytime for chang the baseshape and convert clothing. Hope you are happy to see this.

Cosio Template 1.png

Cosio Template 2.png

Cosio Template 3.png

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

I add the following in the "RefTemplates.xml" file in the direcotry "skyrim\Data\CalienteTools"

<Template sourcefile="SliderSets\CosioHD.osp" set="CosioHD" shape="CosioBaseHiPoly">Cosio Base Hi Ploy</Template>

Now make our project as a template, so we don't need to open the project file everytime for chang the baseshape and convert clothing. Hope you are happy to see this.

Cosio Template 1.png

Cosio Template 2.png

Cosio Template 3.png

SO WHAT  you mean i have to only add the RefTemplates.xml to the Cosiomain install  >>i am Happy what you have done...oh can you please check in the Asian  Community if there is any one having problems with FPS when using Cosio HDT files ..i  Assume you are judging from the screen shots ..I know Cosio is very popular in the Asian Community

43 minutes ago, scivirus said:

SO WHAT  you mean i have to only add the RefTemplates.xml to the Cosiomain install  >>i am Happy what you have done...oh can you please check in the Asian  Community if there is any one having problems with FPS when using Cosio HDT files ..i  Assume you are judging from the screen shots ..I know Cosio is very popular in the Asian Community

Glad to know yout like it, as for the fps problem with cosio, I am not aware of it, In our community, someone had workout the file like cosio themself with CBBE and UNP bodytype, but they really give out the warning, that If there are two many female charactors in a cell or neaby in the field, for some low end computer, there will be the risk to crash or reduce the fps, afterall the cosio style bodytype is for special use, not for the evening party with too many guests. 

8 hours ago, scivirus said:

ye i have noticed the adding HDT havok path with bodyslide does not always work ..but replacing the baseshape of that armour is guaranteed to work ..you can also use nifscope to add the string manually .i will try to make a tutorial on that

Used your guide for the cosio body replacer in bodyslide and now the collisions  with armor

work like a charm thanks for the guide was a lot easier then it looked lol

4 hours ago, scivirus said:

it tells me yr rig can't handle it ..No offence .it not Cosio  the problem is revealed by cosio it is not the problem ..If its Cosio HDt  then why do have no problem with a severely outdated PC ..i run a INtel DUO 2.9ghz 10 year old with 4 gig ram that is not even running at correct Bus speed because of a crap motherboard ...

what ever this is ,is not Graphic related at all it effect your CPU maybe Memory.   ..you are the only one ever to have this problem ..i am telling you this in not cosio . >Cosio is revealing the problem ..

I am using SSME https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/but it helps with Skyrim not able to use more then a 1 gig  Vram and crashing

it could be something in Skyrim.ini files check if you have this ..

alot of mods effect the skyrim ini. this is mine Some are modified to help Papyrus Lag because im running 186 active mods..Cosio doe not change yr Skyrim ini

[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=2
[General]
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bMultiThreadMovement=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=3.6 (this can be modified depending on yr rig)
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000 (this can be modified depending on yr rig)
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

Thank you, my skyrim.ini settings are almost exactly the same.

Yes it would appear as if computer can't handle it, but I see some problems with that hypothesis

- my rig handles modern games with much more advanced physics and shows more fps

- default hdt xml causes no problems even with a lot of hdt objects/gear on screen

- cosio xml causes fps drop only if some kind of skyrim memory management is activated (tried SSME too, sadly for same results). This I can't explain to myself.

If skyrim runs on its default memory allocation, I have 50 fps with all cosio xml files (but severe loading problems and CTD in a few minutes). 

Can you make some exetremely lightweight xml file set (fingers, vagina and DefaultBBP) with only the most basic and essential cosio functionality for testing purposes?

2 hours ago, alambeard said:

Thank you, my skyrim.ini settings are almost exactly the same.

Yes it would appear as if computer can't handle it, but I see some problems with that hypothesis

- my rig handles modern games with much more advanced physics and shows more fps

- default hdt xml causes no problems even with a lot of hdt objects/gear on screen

- cosio xml causes fps drop only if some kind of skyrim memory management is activated (tried SSME too, sadly for same results). This I can't explain to myself.

If skyrim runs on its default memory allocation, I have 50 fps with all cosio xml files (but severe loading problems and CTD in a few minutes). 

Can you make some exetremely lightweight xml file set (fingers, vagina and DefaultBBP) with only the most basic and essential cosio functionality for testing purposes?

well i cant remove Vagina ..but i can remove lower arm ,Fingers or maybe some of the fingers collision and HDT tails ....Belly bounce and collision , butt collision and mouth collision ...i cant make sense of this ..i know your specs it should not happen ...can you tell me what you Cpu load is with and with out cosio HDT  ..mine is 80 to 100 either way but it is to be expected with my old machine ..

if you are using Crash fix dont that does not work well with ENB's ...i use to crash every 10 min till got rid of it and used LOOT and SSME and made changes to the Skyrim ini ..

give me a day or two it will take some time to make a light version