9 hours ago, novicemodder1995 said:

SSME is very outdated now, that has been implemented into skse long ago. now there's a mod by meh321 called crash fixes that gets rid of skyrim's memory allocation problem and fixes lots of other stuff too. also, new vegas anti crash (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/) works for skyrim believe it or not, use that too. and get the hdt memory patch and use these settings which are up to date:

[Memory]
FormHeapAllocateFromLargerSpace=true
ReplaceDefaultHavokHeap=true

[Optimize]
FasterLoading=true

use a utility called bethini (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787) made by the step team to create your ini files. anything labeled [havok] in the ini files shouldn't even be in there.

and also check out this guide on the nexus, will help you out a ton and is very updated information on alot of these fixes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/

Crash Fix is a guarantee crash in ten minutes on my rig ..i have had no crash since running SSME even in rain and some small ini tweaks i do not recommend it. ..i think in Alambeard 's case it a weird Combo if the hardware and software he has .Its not his fault or Cosio or anything els just a Unique set circumstance .i have seen this before in the days when i had computer shops I had a client that bought a new PC from me and for some reason his CPU kept running on 50 % even on idle we change every thing from software to even the Bloody case and had no effect ..we later build a new machine and finely solve it..His Rig should be more then adequate to handle it but for some reason one if his cores get overloaded and causes a bottleneck ..this has nothing to do with memory >>My own rig is 10 years old only two cores with a slow bus speed and changing HDT xml  have no effect to my FPS .yes i gets lower in a crowded room but not to 5 FPS ..i believe he mentioned using Crash fix

9 hours ago, alambeard said:

As I wrote earlier, I've tried CrashFixes and hdt memory patch before for the same results. The problem with fps drop is not there.

But thanks for the links anyway!

With latest cosio hd light version fps is good even when there are a lot of female NPCs in the room actively moving and using furniture, so the only things I would like to see are some belly and breat tweaks and ability to reliably attach hdt to any sos addon.

Ill add the belly bones ..It seems the finger bones is the once creating a bottle neck on your cpu 4 bones in total  .we will know for sure after adding the belly bounce ..do you want belly ,and Penis collision ? ..give me the link for the SOS addons ill see what i can do about making patch ...ill look into the breast behaviour

First off, I want to say.. Thank you for this awesome mod.. I used the All in One version of the animated pussy, but after switching to this version Ill never go back. I have noticed that after i installed the 4.1 version, and I'm using Sexy Idle Animation https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/. That in animation 1 the hands pull the breasts up and keep them in the straight up position. In animation 2 one breast falls when hands on chest, and the other stays straight up. Not really a big deal, just thought I'd throw that out there. 

Still over all an awesome mod, and thank you for all your hard work. 

9 hours ago, scivirus said:

Ill add the belly bones ..It seems the finger bones is the once creating a bottle neck on your cpu 4 bones in total  .we will know for sure after adding the belly bounce ..do you want belly ,and Penis collision ? ..give me the link for the SOS addons ill see what i can do about making patch ...ill look into the breast behaviour

Yes, fingers are apparently the big performance impact. For example if I remove fingers xml from new cosio light version I get on average +10fps in the same cell, peaks even up to 90fps (without limiter).

About belly and penis collision: I'm not quite sure if I understand the importance of it so if its easier to remove it maybe we can just try and look at the result.

And here are the 3 examples of SOS addons:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-1-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2348-evils-horse-penis-2-for-females/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/  (and bodyslide for it: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2467-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/)

Thank you for your support!

Also if this could be of some help for anyone: quite unexpectedly I've got additional 10% fps in some scenes using "CPU affinity" instructions to set skyrim affinity to 4 "real" (not logical) CPU cores on my 8 core CPU (through custom shortcut described in this guide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/).

4 hours ago, alambeard said:

Yes, fingers are apparently the big performance impact. For example if I remove fingers xml from new cosio light version I get on average +10fps in the same cell, peaks even up to 90fps (without limiter).

About belly and penis collision: I'm not quite sure if I understand the importance of it so if its easier to remove it maybe we can just try and look at the result.

And here are the 3 examples of SOS addons:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-horse-penis-1-for-cbbe-unp-and-sos-males/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2348-evils-horse-penis-2-for-females/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/  (and bodyslide for it: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2467-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/)

Thank you for your support!

Also if this could be of some help for anyone: quite unexpectedly I've got additional 10% fps in some scenes using "CPU affinity" instructions to set skyrim affinity to 4 "real" (not logical) CPU cores on my 8 core CPU (through custom shortcut described in this guide: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74427/).

the fingers xml has the hands collision bones on it ..it is needed for breast and butt collision for both female and male ..i can put it in the default xml but will still need a separate one for males  so i kill two birds with one stone this way ...i think i found something that is causing the breast problem so far so good ...the addon will take time put i think it will be better just to look at the tutorial i dont have much space left  for download ....What havoc path did you use for the NiSTRINGextradata  it should SKSE\Plugins\hdtm_VPmuscular.xml or \hdtm.xml make sure its Nistring and not NistringS

ah ok  .no you don't need data in front but the name and string is  incorrect >>the NAme should be HDT Havok Path and string data SKSE\Plugins\hdtm_Smurf.xml or one of the hdtm.xml's check the sos genitals that come with cosio

11 hours ago, scivirus said:

ah ok  .no you don't need data in front but the name and string is  incorrect >>the NAme should be HDT Havok Path and string data SKSE\Plugins\hdtm_Smurf.xml or one of the hdtm.xml's check the sos genitals that come with cosio

Silly mistake.

It works and I don't see any problems with pregnant bellies, at least for now (maybe because belly physics is disabled in the light version).

You might want to add this method or link to the forementioned guide to mod description for anyone who wants the same results.

Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, alambeard said:

Silly mistake.

It works and I don't see any problems with pregnant bellies, at least for now (maybe because belly physics is disabled in the light version).

You might want to add this method or link to the forementioned guide to mod description for anyone who wants the same results.

Thanks for your help!

ye there is no belly collision on the light version i gona but bully bounce back but not collision

9 hours ago, scivirus said:

Ok i think i fixed the breast problem and added belly bounce to light edition just download 4.1 light edition again

Thank you!

Belly bounce works fine and there is no fps drop, but breast problem is still present. After jumps, transformations or almost any quick movements one or both breasts start to "melt down" almost every time. I use SGO 3 breast scaling, but as you can see from the previous screenshot it doesn't scale to silly huge size.

1 hour ago, alambeard said:

Thank you!

Belly bounce works fine and there is no fps drop, but breast problem is still present. After jumps, transformations or almost any quick movements one or both breasts start to "melt down" almost every time. I use SGO 3 breast scaling, but as you can see from the previous screenshot it doesn't scale to silly huge size.

i don't get that at all  ...something is interfering with HDT I am 100% sure of it not one user has this  problem i don get any report that you give me  ..i dont have any thing plz uninstall all HDT Mods  Not disable ...uninstall as in remove it from your Mod installer it must be clean

58 minutes ago, scivirus said:

i don't get that at all  ...something is interfering with HDT I am 100% sure of it not one user has this  problem i don get any report that you give me  ..i dont have any thing plz uninstall all HDT Mods  Not disable ...uninstall as in remove it from your Mod installer it must be clean

I've reinstalled all HDT mods recently and there is something similar in this post:

On 3/3/2018 at 11:11 PM, Terrafide said:

In animation 2 one breast falls when hands on chest, and the other stays straight up

Also this problem is not so prominent in cosio full version - breasts sometimes behave strangely but they quickly return on their normal positions, unlike in light version. So maybe it would be easy enough to just take all breast physics from full version and reduse bounce values a little bit?

On 3/2/2018 at 2:46 AM, scivirus said:

yes but it does not Look good at all ..it looks unnatural and silly  i see no point of doing it 

Great job on the beast tails for this updated version no longer are they like planks of wood but they actually have movement. Thanks!

2 hours ago, alambeard said:

I've reinstalled all HDT mods recently and there is something similar in this post:

Also this problem is not so prominent in cosio full version - breasts sometimes behave strangely but they quickly return on their normal positions, unlike in light version. So maybe it would be easy enough to just take all breast physics from full version and reduse bounce values a little bit?

I ended up going back to the old version for now. Works like a charm. I was using full version

I'm thinking may be a problem with the hand collision. Not sure...

10 hours ago, Terrafide said:

I ended up going back to the old version for now. Works like a charm. I was using full version

I'm thinking may be a problem with the hand collision. Not sure...

the problem here is i do not get this problem or both problems of super lag down to 5 FPS and breast behaving funny .Cosio is performing near perfect in my machine and like i have said it not the best machine out there ..only think that can cause problems really is conflicting mods and the only mods that can conflicts is another HDT mod or even SMP ..it cant be hands as the previous version i discovered that Hands did not even work at all and it was only fingers and low arm bones colliding ...there might be another answer as Skyrim safes tend to spread Bugs to it next safe ..i find this same issue in Fallout 4 ..like for example if you find HDT stopped working and you go to an older safe to fix it and it does it there as well and you safe again then that safe will forever be corrupted ..but if you start with the older safe instead then and HDT works and then go to latest safe then HDT will work again .....the only way to confirm this is to start an new campaign with all mods disabled and reactivate them after you escape to Riverwood

12 hours ago, Joes92 said:

Great job on the beast tails for this updated version no longer are they like planks of wood but they actually have movement. Thanks!

i am glad you like it ..there is a small issue to HDT tails and its the same with Hair and some NPC with Cosio .They tend to  go invisible when they teleport to a new cell ..the HDT tails seems to be a little better now .The clit bones or i think it is ,on cosio is causing Recorder to go invisible ..have no idea why ..disabling and enabling the NPC seem to fix it ..it also only seem to be on followers but so far only recorder and Enigo is effected ..Sofia is fine and Sarana the most resource intensive npc look fine aswell ..the crooked tail on Argonians i think is due to incorrect weight painting ill address that at some point

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

i am glad you like it ..there is a small issue to HDT tails and its the same with Hair and some NPC with Cosio .They tend to  go invisible when they teleport to a new cell ..the HDT tails seems to be a little better now .The clit bones or i think it is ,on cosio is causing Recorder to go invisible ..have no idea why ..disabling and enabling the NPC seem to fix it ..it also only seem to be on followers but so far only recorder and Enigo is effected ..Sofia is fine and Sarana the most resource intensive npc look fine aswell ..the crooked tail on Argonians i think is due to incorrect weight painting ill address that at some point

Its a shame there is no high res skin texture for beast races like there are human/elf. Would love to have an 8k texture for the beast races instead of the basic 2k.

5 hours ago, scivirus said:

the problem here is i do not get this problem or both problems of super lag down to 5 FPS and breast behaving funny .Cosio is performing near perfect in my machine and like i have said it not the best machine out there ..only think that can cause problems really is conflicting mods and the only mods that can conflicts is another HDT mod or even SMP ..it cant be hands as the previous version i discovered that Hands did not even work at all and it was only fingers and low arm bones colliding ...there might be another answer as Skyrim safes tend to spread Bugs to it next safe ..i find this same issue in Fallout 4 ..like for example if you find HDT stopped working and you go to an older safe to fix it and it does it there as well and you safe again then that safe will forever be corrupted ..but if you start with the older safe instead then and HDT works and then go to latest safe then HDT will work again .....the only way to confirm this is to start an new campaign with all mods disabled and reactivate them after you escape to Riverwood

Yes, but if it would be a mod conflict or a corrupted savefile, I think the problem would persist in cosio full version, but it exists only in light ver.

In my case hands and fingers collision are definitely not the reason of wierd brest behavior, because breasts melting down when hands are not near them.

Is it possible to just put breast physics from full version to light version? :smile:

9 hours ago, alambeard said:

Yes, but if it would be a mod conflict or a corrupted savefile, I think the problem would persist in cosio full version, but it exists only in light ver.

In my case hands and fingers collision are definitely not the reason of wierd brest behavior, because breasts melting down when hands are not near them.

Is it possible to just put breast physics from full version to light version? :smile:

Ive never used the light version myself... I just update from full version to latest full version. 

14 hours ago, scivirus said:

I'll try to reinstall the Newest full version again, to see if there was just a problem with install. It could be a mod conflict. Ill also try your suggestion with a new game. Thanks again for the awesome mod!! :smile:

8 hours ago, Terrafide said:

Pic 1 Cosio Full 4.0   Pic 2 Cosio full 4.1

>Cosio 1.jpg

Cosio2.jpg

18 hours ago, alambeard said:

hmm i need to test it with multiple idles ..i think the friction is to hi i ,might have to change that

18 hours ago, alambeard said:

there are identical only difference is belly collision is turned of on the default and finger bones and low arm bones are removed ..i wish i could see it in a gif or something i need to see it moving i don't know if you can do that some how ? with OBS or something

10 hours ago, scivirus said:

there are identical only difference is belly collision is turned of on the default and finger bones and low arm bones are removed ..i wish i could see it in a gif or something i need to see it moving i don't know if you can do that some how ? with OBS or something

All I can show at the moment is a clunky gif made from series of screenshots.

For testing purposes I have disabled all SGO body scalings, all SOS addons and removed all body clothing items so nothing interferes with breast physics.

111.gif.03261cebecfd63ce3b903fd0e52d4506.gif

1) You can see right breast behaving strangely after jumping. Sometimes it's the left one or both at the same time.

And sometimes they stay "melted" for a longer periods of time.

As I've mentioned earlier, basically any fast movement causes this behavior and it takes another fast movement to reset it.

2) There is another thing here: in their "default" state breasts are pushed up and apart from each other more than they should be as if their collisions are larger than their model. My bodyslide preset sets a bit more "relaxed" position for breasts and they should not be set so far apart form each other. Because of that piercings don't mach nipples anymore.

I think COSIO breast physics interferes here somehow because with standart hdt xml or for example Naturalistic hdt breasts are positioned normally in my case.